Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Julianne Hough: no sex before marriage

Default Julianne Hough: no sex before marriage

Julianne Hough: No Sex Before Marriage

Originally posted Wednesday March 05, 2008 05:15 PM EST

Dancing with the Stars's Julianne Hough says that she has been tempted by the excess of Hollywood, but is sticking to her vow to remain a virgin until marriage.

"I want to be with that special person," she tells CosmoGIRL! in excerpts posted on ET.online. "I think [the choice] to have sex before marriage is an individual one, but if you're just with one person, it's only for one good reason, and [waiting to have sex] will strengthen that relationship. I'm not trying to preach consequences here, but I think when you say no, down the line it will be a better decision."

The 19-year-old dancer, paired in competition with DWTS champs Apolo Ono and Helio Castroneves, says the pressures surrounding dating within the entertainment industry has been hard on her so she's turned to her family for support.

"My dad, whom I'm very close with, will text me, 'Are you doing the right things, in the right place, at the right time?'" she says. "And it's usually when I'm someplace I shouldn't be. So I'll call him and say, 'Thanks, I needed to hear that.'"

As for meeting new people, Hough, who broke off her engagement last year, says she's had some trouble fitting in with Hollywood.

"I tried to go out and mingle with people in the industry and date people, but I felt I was different than most of them," she says. "I don't drink, smoke or do drugs, so those things immediately separate me. It's all very enticing, though."

Julianne Hough: No Sex Before Marriage - Julianne Hough : People.com
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Nobody cares who or when you fuck, bitch. Your unbroken pussy HAS NO VALUE IN REALITY.

Why do they feel the need to tell us their sexual habits? You need a piece of paper to fuck? Hooray for you!
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

^^^ haha, i'll pass on commenting after you
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

did i cover all the bases? lol
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    did i cover all the bases? lol
    that would be the understatement of the year
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Thanks Grimm!

Who is this Ho anyway?
    I'm not quite drunk enough to really care, but is this her violation of her violation of her violation of her violation of probation or her violation of her violation of her violation of her probation????? ~MontanaMama on LL's latest arrest.

some random puritanical closet slutbag

Someone should introduce her to the Jonas Brothers.

why, so they can have sexless tea?

AKA, she takes it up the butt.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

She thinks she's the new Jessica Simpson. And we all know how well THAT ended.

Bronze Member

O.k. I'm conflicted.

We didn't need to know that she's waiting. Why announce it? But at the same time I buy it 'cause she's an OG Utah Mormon. That's where it comes from. Why doesn't she just say that it's against her religion when asked and leave it at that? What's with the "afterschool special" talk? Now THAT I really really can't stand. I tell people its against my religion (Catholic) and stop there. I don't need to give any detailed explinations. No one want to hear them anyway. Why does she even admit to it? I wouldn't and I certainly won't if I ever become well-known (yes, I am an actress -- aspiring). If she ever changes her mind (or religion) she's gonna look like a hypocrite. Dumb ass.

And no...not eveyone that waits or claims virginity takes it up the ass instead.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

^You're right, not all girls take it up the ass. But some of the celebs that have proclaimed to be virgins on their wedding night did.

Because she went on and on about it, it almost looks as if she's overcompensating and has something to hide.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by sparkly View Post
    ^You're right, not all girls take it up the ass. But some of the celebs that have proclaimed to be virgins on their wedding night did.

Because she went on and on about it, it almost looks as if she's overcompensating and has something to hide.
    Good point. I wonder if that's why the engagement ended and now she's trying to save face?? (Among Utah family and friends not media).

Quote Originally Posted by gossipmaven View Post
    Why doesn't she just say that it's against her religion when asked and leave it at that? What's with the "afterschool special" talk?
    Because she knows people will think letting religion dictate your sexual choices is dumb. But I agree it is really stupid to talk about it publicly. As you pointed out, nobody cares, and if you change your mind you will look like a hypocritical ass.

Quote Originally Posted by sparkly View Post
    I think there is a big 'trying to convince herself' factor there. Part of her may think it's not really immoral to have sex before marriage, so she tells herself there are practical reasons to wait as well. That way, she is even safer from 'sinning'.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information