Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Britney Spears' son having nightmares

Default Britney Spears' son having nightmares

Britney’s Son is Having Nightmares
    Posted Thu. Mar. 6, 2008 7:12am by The Sixers Filed Under Britney Spears, Jamie Spears, Jayden James Federline, Kevin Federline, Sean Preston Federline

Britney Spears’ visits with her kids have been emotional for the whole family. Sean Preston has been sleeping in the same room as father Kevin Federline lately because he’s been having nightmares.

According to insiders, Preston, 2, also cried for his dad at first when Britney picked them up, but Kevin soothed him and he settled down.

Jamie told Kevin that Britney handled the visit well. She actually did cry, but that was only because Sean cried when she took them from Kevin,” says the insider.
    Britney has her own way of trying to soothe her sons. "Britney always sings to them. She loves lullabies. In fact, before the split, both Britney and Kevin sang to the boys every night."

The boys are said to be confused when it comes to their mom, which is another reason why either Jamie Spears or a psychologist is present during the visits.

“Jamie plays with them and keeps them busy. They enjoy their grandfather, so it makes the time easier,” says the source.
    Part of the problem is that Britney treats her sons more like dolls than children. "She dresses them for show and tell," says the insider. "She likes to show them off, but not give them the nurturing they need. I understand she is working on this part of her motherhood with her psychiatrist."

Other sources tell us that the kids are said to be playing a "pivotal role in her progress."
    "Brit has expressed interest in becoming closer to the boys. Kevin hopes she is talking from her heart."

The singer is also said to be terrified of going back into the hospital and made a deal with her family to try to make the home visits and periodic outpatient visits work. If they do, then no hospital.
    Adds the insider: “It all depends on how she does each time and how the boys are when they get home after visiting her.”
    Meanwhile, sources tell us that Britney could get up to three visits per week with her kids now that she has new attorney Stacy Phillips on her side. "The No. 1 goal is for Britney to regain routine visitation with the kids progressing to a mutually agreed upon custody arrangement between Kevin and Britney and averting a custody trial," says the insider.

Britney Spears' visits with her kids
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Once again, this shit is being made to be all about Britney. NOT the kids. Hence the problem.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Yeah, he's having nightmares that some cheeto-eatin' stinky boot wearing, frappucino drinkin, acne ridden woman is going to drive him around in the middle of the night with flashbulbs going off in his face.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Honestly, if she doesn't have the mothering impulse than she doesn't fucking have it. Stop trying to use the kids to CREATE it.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

I CANNOT WAIT for those two to write a book about their sorry-ass excuse for a mother in another 20 years...

I feel so bad for her kids. They don't deserve all this crap.
    No matter what anybody tells you, words and ideas can change the world

Poor babies. They need to just cut her off completely from her. I'm no k-fed fan, but compared to her he looks like Dr. Fucking Spock
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

Britney's son needs to get in line, because she's the nightmare that none of us can wake up from.

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    I CANNOT WAIT for those two to write a book about their sorry-ass excuse for a mother in another 20 years...
    At this point, I'm not sure what they could say that's any worse than what we already know.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Yeah, but first-hand crazy is always juicy to read about, and think how much more of that they have in store for the next 20-30 odd years or more!

I still say that kid looks 'tarded
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

He's definetly some kind of special.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    Honestly, if she doesn't have the mothering impulse than she doesn't fucking have it. Stop trying to use the kids to CREATE it.
    True. My sister-in-law is like that. She had 2 kids but never sees them, she says she hates kids (then don't have them, hello!) and she doesn't miss them when they're not around.
    In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life. It goes on.
    Robert Frost

Umm why am I not surprised by this? I can see exactly why Britney would think this is parenting - afterall her own mother did this.

"Part of the problem is that Britney treats her sons more like dolls than children. "She dresses them for show and tell," says the insider. "She likes to show them off, but not give them the nurturing they need. I understand she is working on this part of her motherhood with her psychiatrist."

Poor kids. They are the ones that need all the help, love and support that they can get. Exposing them to Britney is only going to damage them more.
    She's only quiet now because she's lost her freedom (thank God) and she's being watched and taken care of 24 hours a day. But they can't keep her like this forever.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information