Thread: Lindsay Lohan kicked in the fashion firecrotch by Hillary Horseface Swank

Red face Lindsay Lohan kicked in the fashion firecrotch by Hillary Horseface Swank

Lindsay Lohan is set to be replaced by Hilary Swank as the face of Jill Stuart's fashion line, following her troubled year.

(BANG) -

Lindsay Lohan is set to be replaced by Hilary Swank as the face of Jill Stuart's fashion line.

Lindsay was unveiled as the company's new model last autumn, but Jill Stuart has now decided to go for an "older" star following Lindsay's troubled year which included her getting arrested, hospitalised and entering rehab.

A source close to the New York designer said: "Jill wanted to go for a celebrity to make her fashion line more high profile. But after everything Lindsay has been through over the last year, she doesn't feel it would be right for her to represent the line.

"She thinks Hilary Swank would be the ideal choice because she is that little bit older, and incredibly well respected in the acting industry."

A company spokesperson refused to comment on the reports, adding: "Nothing's confirmed. We haven't decided what we're doing yet."

Meanwhile, Lindsay has replaced Britney Spears as the host of the Scandinavian Style Mansion gala in Los Angeles next week.

Organiser Claus Hjelmbak announced Britney was being dropped from the prestigious event following her most recent hospitalisation.

He said: "As a friend, my primary concern is for Britney's well-being and giving her the love and support she needs."

Britney celebrated her 26th birthday at a Scandinavian Style Mansion party last December, with friends including hotel heiress Paris Hilton and 'Basic Instinct' star Sharon Stone.

Lindsay Lohan's Swank swap : Bang : CelebEdge : Sympatico / MSN
    HAHAHAHAHAH
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Poor Lindsay; she thought being a fuck up would work for her like it did Kate Moss maybe?

Hillary's about 15 years older & looks 10 years younger.. but she is a horseyfaced bitch...
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

I think it's fucking great that LaCocaHohan has to take Shitney's dregs to get a paycheck
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Yeah, that is pretty funny. I was just discussing with a coworker how rough she looks now... the industry is a bit slow... we're also having a toastmasters meeting in our office; the topic will be Lohan's awful tan.

Thread Information