Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 38

Thread: Sheryl Crow: It was Jennifer Aniston that dumped Brad Pitt

  1. #1
    Elite Member mrs.v's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    highway jammed with broken heroes
    Posts
    22,701

    Default Sheryl Crow: It was Jennifer Aniston that dumped Brad Pitt

    Sheryl Crow Must Be Lonely




    Sheryl Crow must be mighty lonely, because she's using Jennifer Aniston's name to get a little attention. Sheryl reportedly said that Jen was the one to dump Brad Pitt, it wasn't the other way around.
    Sheryl said, "For both of us, the perceived idea is that, in our big relationships, we both got dumped. Believe me, this is not true. Neither one of us has ever gotten dumped. No one ever knows what goes on in relationships. Unfortunately, for some people like Jennifer and me, so much is written about things that you don't say, and so many emotions are attributed to you that you haven't had."
    A friend of Jen's (I'm guessing Courtney Cox or Sheryl, because those are her only friends) told The National Enquirer, "Once Jen saw the writing on the wall, she dumped Brad. She took a cold, hard look at her marriage and realised it was irretrievably broken. She and Brad had vastly different personal agendas and feelings about love, career and having a family."
    That's lovely Sheryl, but it still doesn't change the fact that he's with Angelina Jolie and has like 10,000 kids. Jen has shit!
    Sheryl Suzanne Crow needs to go sing about winding roads and soaking up the sun instead of spilling Jen's business. Maybe the music thing didn't work out for Sheryl, so now she's working as Jen's spokeswhore.



    Sheryl Crow Must Be Lonely | Dlisted
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

  2. #2
    Elite Member Mel1973's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Cuntopia
    Posts
    42,972

    Default

    Sheryl is soooo not JEnNNIIII's spokeswhore! Hello!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

  3. #3
    Elite Member Laxmobster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Down by da beach....boyeee
    Posts
    7,648

    Default

    She and Brad had vastly different personal agendas and feelings about love, career and having a family.

    The real reason is Brad didn't want his spawn to have their mother's Chin
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

  4. #4
    Elite Member MsDark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Northwest MS/Memphis TN
    Posts
    28,316

    Default

    Sheryl, hon. Nobody cares.

    She's definitely not doing "jEnni" any favors by talking about this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

    "I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

  5. #5
    Elite Member tkdgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    5,469

    Default

    If I were Jen, I would call Sheryl and say, 'just shut up and sing!'. Dayum. Some friend.

  6. #6
    Elite Member LynnieD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    34,698

    Default

    And she brought this up AGAIN why exactly? Ancient history sweetie, lets move on please.

  7. #7
    Elite Member Trixie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    exiled and ostrich sized
    Posts
    19,815

    Default

    "Once Jen saw the writing on the wall, she dumped Brad. She took a cold, hard look at her marriage and realised it was irretrievably broken.


    Yeah, irretrievably broken because her husband was fucking someone else. Duh.

    Even before Angelina, I never had the idea that those two were soulmates or anything. They just never acted like two people who were crazy about each other. It was like Jennifer thought she was marrying up, but it must have really sucked to be with a guy who is prettier than you. Brad...well he's just a dim bulb who probably thought it was time for him to get married. He wanted kids, she didn't.

    What did they really have in common besides being stoners? I really don't think they would have stayed together even if Angie hadn't come along.

  8. #8
    Elite Member viggofan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,751

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    And she brought this up AGAIN why exactly? Ancient history sweetie, lets move on please.
    ITA

  9. #9
    Elite Member Novice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Beyond Caring, then hang a left.
    Posts
    42,383

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mrs.v View Post
    but it still doesn't change the fact that he's with Angelina Jolie and has like 10,000 kids. Jen has shit!
    So to have valudation one must have a partner and children? Sh1t! that's me busted then!.... does a cat count??? He's treated like a human....
    Free Charmed.

  10. #10
    Elite Member Dixie Normos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In between the mountains and sea
    Posts
    4,222

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    So to have valudation one must have a partner and children? Sh1t! that's me busted then!.... does a cat count??? He's treated like a human....
    Damn, I'm screwed too. No hubby, no kids, no cats...no mate to get jealous of my conquests and flirtations, no kids screaming for my attention, no animals to keep me home every weekend. Yup life sure is awful.
    "In the face of the blinding sun, I wake only to find
    that Heaven is a stranger place than than one I've left behind." - SM

  11. #11
    Silver Member Giselle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Out there.
    Posts
    586

    Default

    let the triangle rest in peace ...please.

    Sheryl is probably in need of publicity & might also be a tad bit jealous of Angelina, as she also adopted a child & even though it was talked at the time, she went back into obscurity fast. And Jolie's adoptions are always talked for ages & ages.

  12. #12
    Silver Member Lily317's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    333

    Default

    I think Chinnifer and Cheryl would make a good couple.

  13. #13
    Gold Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    836

    Default

    Well, it makes sense. Didn't Jennifer file for divorce on the day Brad and Angelina did the Vanity Fair shoot?

  14. #14
    Elite Member Novice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Beyond Caring, then hang a left.
    Posts
    42,383

    Default

    Sorry - dunno. Still reeling over the words Sheryl Crow & obscure in the same sentence....
    Free Charmed.

  15. #15
    Elite Member viggofan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,751

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Birdina View Post
    Well, it makes sense. Didn't Jennifer file for divorce on the day Brad and Angelina did the Vanity Fair shoot?
    I think so. It was the W article that brad and angelina shot.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Jennifer Aniston still has an erection for Brad Pitt
    By Born In A Brothel in forum Gossip Archive
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: August 13th, 2007, 09:04 AM
  2. Brad Pitt Wants Jennifer Aniston Back
    By tan tan in forum Gossip Archive
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: October 4th, 2006, 12:08 PM
  3. Replies: 18
    Last Post: July 16th, 2006, 12:13 PM
  4. Jennifer Aniston: Not in a Race with Brad Pitt to Wed
    By moomies in forum Gossip Archive
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: March 30th, 2006, 11:38 AM
  5. Jennifer Aniston tried to have a baby with Brad Pitt
    By mia981 in forum Gossip Archive
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: February 10th, 2006, 05:39 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •