Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Brad Pitt breaks the news that his mom is going to be planning her wedding!

Hit By Ban Bus!

Default Brad Pitt breaks the news that his mom is going to be planning her wedding!

good morning! oh poor jane pitt (mom to brad and grandma to many) every once in awhile she gets dragged into the tabloids like below on the latest cover of STAR magazine - which is featuring a supposed dramatic blow-up between brangelina over their upcoming rumored wedding - filled with tantrums & tears! apparently brad got his mom to pitch in and help plan her nuptials but the shiite hit the fan when angelina jolie found out jane wanted to invite jennifer aniston (who was probably just trying to be polite - she's still good friends with ms. aniston - who would probably politely decline the invite...) i can't wait for the day when angelina and jen finally come face to face - maybe then the drummed up drama between the two can finally be settled - they should totally do something for charity together - that would be hot! (last week i had the ladies starring in a movie together - perhaps next week i'll have them making a line of toys together or baking cookies with martha stewart)

in other stories there's britney spears who may finally be through with creepy paparazzi meth addict adnan ghalib (unless she's pregnant with his child - which i still hope isn't true!) plus mary-kate olsen is flirting with disaster...the magazine isn't talking about her horribly bad sense of fashion (read more details) last but not least there's word of a secret meeting between miley cyrus' mom leticia and lynne spears - i bet they had a lot to talk about like how to keep hannah montana from getting knocked up - that whole cash cow train would come to a screeching halt! some designer needs to whip up a line of trendy chastity belts and joe simpson could be the 'celebrity' spokesperson! popbytes over & out for now popbytes {IS BRAD'S MOM JANE PLAYING WEDDING PLANNER?}

Yay! I get to be first to call BULLSHIT!
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Hit By Ban Bus!

And Jen's Invited! Screw Brangleina, I want to know about the Jamie Lynn Spears/Miley Cyrus mom conference...(prob to prevent MC from becoming a Hollywood teenage floozy)
    Last edited by ingi; March 6th, 2008 at 03:24 PM.

^^That's the cherry on top of the bullshit.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

Brad Pitts officialy A BITCH!

Hit By Ban Bus!

This is awesome, go Mrs. Pitt go!! Angie won't even go near Springfield, MO anymore at this pace...

Haha! Like Angie would ever allow that happen!

What? No more fun outings at the Chuck E Cheese?

This is total bullshit.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Not that I think this is even remotely true, but just for argument's sake - it's the extremely rare bride that would want her husband-to-be's ex-wife at her wedding.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Gold Member

This is shit.

I hate how anytime there is a story about Brads mom, they make Angie to be a victim.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    Not that I think this is even remotely true, but just for argument's sake - it's the extremely rare bride that would want her husband-to-be's ex-wife at her wedding.
    I think it sounds plausible that she would invite Jen just to be polite. (and maybe provide some healing in the process?)

What a crock and yeah if it was true what woman would feel comfortable having the ex-wife at the wedding.

Well, the first thing I'm calling BS on is that a control-freak (I can't think of anyway to put it neutrally) would let her man's mother organise her wedding!
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

Quote Originally Posted by mrs.v View Post
    What she said!!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information