Thread: Drew Barrymore and Oprah Winfrey think being on Vogue means you're a "real woman"

Default Drew Barrymore and Oprah Winfrey think being on Vogue means you're a "real woman"

When you were a little girl, what did you dream about? Did you want to be a teacher? An astronaut? Or, like me, did you want to be a dolphin trainer that was also a teacher, but also a journalist? Whatever you chose as you future profession when you were 11, I'm going to take a wild guess and say that you weren't dreaming of being on the cover of Vogue, were you? Well, that's what Drew Barrymore and Oprah think. In fact, Oprah, who has been on the cover once, told Drew, who was just featured on her third Vogue cover, that the experience serves as "some kind of validation that you're a real woman". Drew agrees and says "especially if you're someone who is so utterly yourself".
    Okay. Take a look at Drew on Oprah, and then her cover of Vogue. Huh. Maybe she was just tired on Oprah or something, as she sure does look different.

DollyMix: Oprah and Drew Barrymore think being on Vogue's cover is "validation that you're a real woman"

In fact, Oprah, who has been on the cover once, told Drew, who was just featured on her third Vogue cover, that the experience serves as "some kind of validation that you're a real woman

For the remaining 3.5 billion women on the planet, you'll just have to find some other way to validate your existence....

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Her face looks like a wax figure on that cover. I swear, if I didn't know it was Drew I wouldn't know who that was. Her natural spark is suspiciously missing from that cover.

Vogue covers havn't validated anything in a long while

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

If every woman could be on the cover, it wouldn't be special anymore. What validates women is that we're hard working, and most of the time it goes completely unnoticed.

Did they realize what ignorant twatwaffles they sounded like when they opened their mouths to speak? Nah, I didn't think so....

Anyway, I hope all the NOT "real women" stop buying Oprah's bullshit. I want her to just go away, she's irritating.
    Now logic is a wonderful thing but it has, as the processes of evolution discovered, certain drawbacks. Anything that thinks logically can be fooled by something else which thinks at least as logically as it does. - Douglas Adams

i despise Oprah, and all of her kool-aid followers. she's another Jim Jones
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

this is so fucking dumb.

So all of us women who are raising the next generation AND going to work/school AND coming home to clean and cook and work some more are somewhat lacking because we've never been on a magazine cover? Hey, Oprah, how about you spend a couple of days living like the rest of us? I bet you wouldn't last two hours. Then we'd see who the real women are.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    Hey, Oprah, how about you spend a couple of days living like the rest of us? I bet you wouldn't last two hours.
    I bet the same. She's out of touch with reality. I agree with the poster who said she's like Jim Jones with a cult following. I find Oprah frightening.

Drew really didn't look like herself on that cover. When it (Vogue) came in the mail I had to look at the byline to see who it was. Her fire is missing, she seems subdued (in the photographs).

Thread Information