Login to remove the ads!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Britney Spears refuses to be Maid of Honor at Jamie Lynn Spears' wedding!

Hit By Ban Bus!

Default Britney Spears refuses to be Maid of Honor at Jamie Lynn Spears' wedding!

Britney Spears has become estranged from her little sister Jamie Lynn Spears again after refusing to be maid of honor at her upcoming nuptials.

“All she wants to do is live off my fame,” Britney has told a friend. “She just wants her famous sister at her wedding to show off to her friends. She doesn’t care about me.”

A new tabloid report alleges that sixteen year old mother-to-be Jamie Lynn is set to marry boyfriend Casey Aldridge in a low-key ceremony before the birth of their baby this June. But Jamie Lynn’s twenty-six year old big sis told the young actress that “hell would freeze over” first before she stood up as maid of honor at Jamie Lynn’s wedding this summer.

The tab claims Brit is still humiliated that she found out that she was going to be an aunt from an article in OK! Magazine, rather than from her sister’s own lips.

“Although Britney had it out with her sister at the time, she’s been simmering with resentment and rage ever since. She believes that Jamie Lynn’s broken the close bond the two have always shared and is using Britney’s fame to make money,” a family friend snitches.

“When Jamie Lynn asked her, Britney laughed sarcastically on the phone. She told her that hell would freeze over before she’d stand as her maid of honor then hung up on her.”

Source
    Last edited by ingi; March 4th, 2008 at 07:57 PM.

I'd be embarassed to have her at the wedding. Britney still thinks shes in her glory days.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Brit-Brit should swallow her pride and do it, she'll regret this decision later
    Last edited by ingi; March 4th, 2008 at 06:48 PM.

Ha,B.S.Britney can't form all these thoughts or opinions.
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Hit By Ban Bus!

I think Britters could still be heavily medicated too.
    Last edited by ingi; March 4th, 2008 at 06:47 PM.

Gold Member

I actually agree with Britney for once. If that were my little sister, I'd refuse to stand up for her too. She's making a huge mistake.

Hit By Ban Bus!

I know it must hurt to hear about JLS pregnancy from a magazine, but Britney hasn't exactly been a model older sister lately either...

I have a hard time believing this. I doubt Lynn would let JL get married and jeopardize her bank account. She needs to milk her cash cow a few more years before she is legally emancipated at 18.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by DeadDwarf View Post
    I have a hard time believing this. I doubt Lynn would let JL get married and jeopardize her bank account. She needs to milk her cash cow a few more years before she is legally emancipated at 18.
    Wedding pics/all expenses paid from OK Magazine=big $$$

its popcrunch, they suck harder than Perez
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Wall o'text should be outlawed. Paragraphs are everyone's friend.

Even if Jamie Lynn and that dude get married anyway, they're gonna be split up in a year, anyway. Especially if the baby comes out as a different color.

Hit By Ban Bus!

"low key wedding ceremony"=Mama Spears keeps most of the photo money from OK Magazine shoot and buys a new tricked out Escalade

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by NicoleWasHere View Post
    Even if Jamie Lynn and that dude get married anyway, they're gonna be split up in a year, anyway. Especially if the baby comes out as a different color.

Why is Britney sooo surprised by her sis wanting to live off her fame? I mean, what did she think EVERYONE was living by her side for? Cause of her personality and good hygiene?
    "The most important question in all of human kind is..... would you hit it or not?" ~potato_chips

Maybe she actually wants her sister there for her? Its not like Jamie said "Hmmm.... I wont ask Britney cos shes famous." They are sisters for crying out loud. But I wouldnt want that sideshow clown at my wedding either. She'd wear a bridesmaid dress sans underpants. And drop the bouquet. And shave her head while walking down the aisle. And forget what she was there for? Or what time of the month. Or how it wasnt an opening act. And smash the preacher with an umbrella. And snaffle down a packet of cheetos mid ceremony. Nah bad move inviting Miss Britters to a wedding. Or any public place.
    You lost me at hello.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information