Thread: Hugh Laurie takes his wife for a spin around town

Default Hugh Laurie takes his wife for a spin around town

The powerful motorbike and the stars-and-stripes helmet are pure Easy Rider.

But Hugh Laurie and his wife Jo appear to be having a lot less fun than Peter Fonda and Jack Nicholson did in the iconic late-Sixties road movie.

Jo, the mother of his three children, joined him on the pillion of his Triumph Bonneville during one of her rare trips to see him in Los Angeles, where he stars in the medical drama House. Scroll down for more...
    Need for speed: Hugh Laurie took his wife Jo Green out for a ride around LA yesterday

Sullen: The pair, who have largely carried out a long-distance relationship in recent years, could barely muster a smile during the day out

Read more...

Sadly not even her Fonda-style headgear could raise a smile from the notoriously lugubrious Laurie, who has complained of the loneliness of Hollywood life.

During the sunny Sunday afternoon, they made a pit stop at Hollywood's 101 Coffee Shop but both cut rather sullen figures as they left the diner to resume their cruise around town.
    The pair have largely carried out a long distance relationship since Hugh moved from London to Los Angeles in 2004, also leaving behind the couple's three children Charlie,15, Bill, 12, and Rebecca, 10. Scroll down for more...
    Visitor: Jo Green, who has been married to the House star for more than 18 years, remains based in London with the couple's three children

He has enjoyed huge success with the medical drama, which has earned him Emmy and Golden Globe wins and a reported 150,000 an episode.

During filming, he returns to England every two or three months to spend time with his family.
    In recent months, he has enjoyed what appeared to be a much-needed extended break from filming due to the writer's strike after revealing the gruelling schedule was wearing him down.

Speaking in an interview in October, Hugh said: "I can't switch off, I'm always thinking about the show. I'm too neurotic and too anal and too convinced that we're going to fail."

The star, who has described life as an absentee father as "tragic", has spoken candidly of the difficulty of spending time away from his family.
    He has said: "I wasn't prepared for this at all. It is not really a life."

Uneasy rider: Glum Hugh Laurie takes his wife for a spin around town | the Daily Mail

Cute pics. The DM is retarded. But I'm glad they post pics of him.

Whoah, she hasn't aged as gracefully, has she. Ah well, she looks like she has a neat personality that can charm a rough face into attractiveness.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

Both of them look like very no nonsense about things. I wonder about the kids they have raised.

i love him. she looks like his mom
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Thread Information