Thread: Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Gotham magazine

Default Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Gotham magazine

Sarah Michelle Gellar posed pretty for her black and white spread in Gotham magazine. SMG looks flawless even if the photos aren't her most exciting shoot but at least she has plenty to say. In the article, she dishes about her shoe obsession, kids, and being married to Freddie. Here are highlights:

• On her many pairs of shoes: "Oh, God. Let's just say that when people look at my closet, I get the nod of shame. I love shoes. And I'm slightly vertically challenged. I need the height."
    • On whether or not she wants kids: "I can't help it—every day people ask me that question. I sometimes feel like I'm doing something wrong. But when the time is right, we will. I just turned 30. There's traveling I want to do. There's charity work I want to do. I'm learning to believe in myself more, and I'm realizing things that I'm capable of accomplishing. And when we do have children, my husband and I will have such a strong foundation because we've given our relationship time to grow.

To see what SMG had to say about marriage, just read more
    • On how marriage is different from her expectations:
      "I try to go into everything with an open mind, but it's much more than I thought it would be. The partnership grows to such a different level. And all my life, it was just my mom and me, us against the world; so to let someone else in and to have another partner was hard for me. Now he's my partner, my best friend, and my husband.

Sarah Michelle Gellar For Gotham Magazine | Sarah Michelle Gellar, Gotham Magazine | POPSUGAR - Celebrity Gossip & News.

Some of these photos are really amazing.

Everytime I see her I think she's gotten uglier.
    No matter what anybody tells you, words and ideas can change the world

Pretty photos.
    On whether or not she wants kids: "I can't help it—every day people ask me that question. I sometimes feel like I'm doing something wrong.
    Yes, this is ANNOYING. I want to punch these people, seriously why do people care so much, it's like its an obligation to have a kid if you're married. Then when you have one, it's 'So when are you having another one?'

She did a photo shoot for EW back in her Buffy days taht was a-ma-zing. I never forget it.

Quote Originally Posted by Raspberry gashes View Post
    Pretty photos.

Yes, this is ANNOYING. I want to punch these people, seriously why do people care so much, it's like its an obligation to have a kid if you're married. Then when you have one, it's 'So when are you having another one?'
    ITA. Now that I'm 36 people have quit asking me if I will have kids. I raised two stepsons and I don't feel the need to procreate just so I can have a 'bio' child. Ughh...
    I'm not quite drunk enough to really care, but is this her violation of her violation of her violation of her violation of probation or her violation of her violation of her violation of her probation????? ~MontanaMama on LL's latest arrest.

smf

like her she seems very bright compared to most other actresses her age

Thread Information