Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jamie Lynn Spears’ pregnancy center outing

Default Jamie Lynn Spears’ pregnancy center outing

Wrapping up for the chilly Mississippi weather, Jamie Lynn Spears paid a low-key visit to the Crisis Pregnancy Center a few days back.

Accompanied by the support of a female friend for the outing, Jamie Lynn looks to be taking the appropriate steps as she readies to give birth in the late spring/early summer timeframe.

And according to sources, it looks as if the Zoey 101 star is having a baby boy. On a recent trip to Petit Tresor in West Hollywood with her sister Britney, sources tell that Jamie Lynn spent “about 20 minutes picking out organic baby blankets, towels and pyjamas - all in light blue.”

The insider tells: “Britney originally said the items were for herself [but] that was just a line to distract from Jamie Lynn. None of the items could have been mistaken for being purchased for the two kids Britney already has.”

Article Pictures (Click to enlarge):

http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/celebrities/hollywood/jamie-lynn-spears-pregnancy-center-outing-203678/

Whoa, looks like the kind of place you go to when you are pregnant and it's too late to abort so you go there with the intention of giving the child up for adoption.
    He who knows does not speak.
    He who speaks does not know.
    Lao-tzu

The insider tells: “Britney originally said the items were for herself [but] that was just a line to distract from Jamie Lynn.

Britney's brain is completely fried from all the meth and alcohol

stupid inbred. the whole family
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Usually the star is better looking than the friend she's walking with, but not true for this case. On second thought, ANYBODY would look better walking next to Jamie. Hell, Gollum from Lord of the Rings would look hot next to her.
    "The most important question in all of human kind is..... would you hit it or not?" ~potato_chips

... Jamie Lynn Spears paid a low-key visit to the Crisis Pregnancy Center a few days back.

So low-key she called a photographer to take a ton of pictures. Hehe.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Is she auditioning for 'Juno 2? or something?' Maybe she just likes the free health screenings and condoms...

<< Back to Main Page
    Last edited by ingi; March 4th, 2008 at 01:30 PM.

She's having a boy? I can't even tell she's having a baby and it's due late spring? Which would put her at 7 months? Hmmm
    When I was a kid my favorite relative was Uncle Caveman. After school we’d all go play in his cave, and every once in a while he would eat one of us. It wasn’t until later that I found out that Uncle Caveman was a bear. ~ Jack Handey

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by justagirl05 View Post
    She's having a boy? I can't even tell she's having a baby and it's due late spring? Which would put her at 7 months? Hmmm
    the rumor around town is that she is due around March 7-9 tiny girls can hide the weight gain better, I guess

At least she's not a fatass just cuz she's preggers.

Britney looked HUGE at this point of her pregnancies.

Jamie Lynn's Nightmare Pregnancy
    Posted Tue. Mar. 4, 2008 12:54pm by Jana Winter Filed Under Britney Spears, Jamie Lynn Spears, Pregnancy

1 of 2

Is Jamie Lynn Spears' pregnancy turning into a crisis situation? With mother Lynne Spears out of town taking care of Britney, the 16-year-old turned to the Crisis Pregnancy Center of Southwest Mississippi for help on Friday.

According to a family insider, Jamie Lynn is frustrated that her mother is focusing so much of her energy on her older sister. "Jamie Lynn wants her parents to stop babying Britney," the source says. "It is stressful for Lynne and Jamie because they know Britney is in trouble and they want Jamie Lynn to understand it."

But the stress doesn't end there for Jamie Lynn. She has been suffering from extreme bouts of morning sickness, a family insider tells PageSix.com. "Lynne was having her take ginger root for a while, but it has not helped [with the nausea]. Then her doctor had her take pills and she sucks on those pregi-pops," which are a natural morning sickness aid that seem to be helping.

Jamie Lynn is also worried about the nearly 20 pounds she's gained since conceiving. "For a lot of women it's not big deal, but for a 16-year-old, it has stressed her out," the source says.

The weight gain is a concern because Jamie Lynn still plans on living out her dream of being the "best female actress alive." Says the source, "She is planning on staying with the baby for the first year while she gets herself back into shape, but after that, she wants to get back to work.”

For now, it seems Jamie Lynn is having to plan out her future on her own. The teenager was turned away at the Crisis Pregnancy Center because the facility was not open.

"I don't know why Jamie Lynn Spears would come here on a Friday. We're closed," says Jeanine Mote, director of the Crisis Pregnancy Center. The church-funded facility provides counseling for mommies-to-be as well as young women who are considering abortions or giving up their children for adoption.

"Jamie Lynn's not in our Mommy and Me program or taking parenting classes with us. I don't know why she would come. She hasn't contacted us about coming here or ever called."

The director adds: "She's never made a financial donation or anything like that."

Jamie Lynn goes to pregnancy center, but it's closed
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Does Jamie Lynn have braces or something? Her mouth area/teeth are really weird and dark looking. And I love the way the director of the pregnacny center subtly implies that JL was just using it for a photo op.

Jamie Lynn is also worried about the nearly 20 pounds she's gained since conceiving.

For crying out loud ... don't tell me she's stupid enough to think she wasn't going to gain any fucking weight while pregnant.

^ I don't even see any of that weight.

Where is it? She's still skinny like usual.

Hit By Ban Bus!

The weight gain is a concern because Jamie Lynn still plans on living out her dream of being the "best female actress alive."
    that's quite a dream for the Spears family!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information