Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Britney Spears 'dumps Adnan Ghalib after finding saucy messages on his mobile phone'?

Default Britney Spears 'dumps Adnan Ghalib after finding saucy messages on his mobile phone'?

Britney Spears has reportedly dumped paparazzi boyfriend Adnan Ghalib after finding flirty texts from another woman on his mobile phone.

The fallen popstar allegedly flew into a rage, throwing the Birmingham-born photographer's iPhone into her pool after discovering the suggestive messages.
    An insider told The Sun: "There were about a dozen (texts) from one girl, all sent in one day. They were pretty saucy stuff with sexual references - certainly not the sort you'd send to a friend.
    Scroll down for more...
    Dumped: Adnan's apparent text flirting is the final straw for Britney

"Britney lost it and started yelling. She was demanding to know who sent the texts and shouting, 'What's this about? You're cheating on me.'
    "Adnan said she was just a friend but Britney got more and more angry. Then she told him, 'That's it. It's over.'"
    But the break-up was not the only bad news for Britney.
    The "Toxic" singer could lose her millions within four years if she does not curb her urge to spend.

The singer, who was previously worth 50million, now has an estimated bank balance of 20million due to shopping sprees, holidays and partying.
    This sharp decline in her wealth is also reportedly due to spending huge chunks of her savings on houses and cars.
    Scroll down for more...
    Shopping in Beverly Hills: Britney's spending sprees have cost her a reported 30million

According to the Daily Star, the 26-year-old's mother and father, Lynne and Jamie, are now in crisis talks with the star over her financial recklessness and its consequences.
    A Spears' business associate said to the tabloid: "She was very wide-eyed and attentive but she's as addicted to buying houses and new Mercedes as she is to the attention of the paparazzi.
    "There was a moment when her mother said she could be out of money within four years and her children would still be in primary school." "That was when she really sat up and took notice."

Britney 'dumps Adnan after discovering saucy messages on his mobile phone' | the Daily Mail

"There was a moment when her mother said she could be out of money within four years and her children would still be in primary school." "That was when she really sat up and took notice."
    I bloody hope she sat up and took notice! Because when her financial information became public last year there was no indication that she had an account for JJ and SPF.
    ssabmud

I hope she really did dump his ass, and he gets his ass deported, the slime.

The singer, who was previously worth 50million, now has an estimated bank balance of 20million due to shopping sprees, holidays and partying.
    This sharp decline in her wealth is also reportedly due to spending huge chunks of her savings on houses and cars.
    That's bullshit..she hasn't spent that much money, especially on that tacky cheap shit she wears. Plus, shit at walmart don't cost that much!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Cheetos and Starbucks can get expensive, after a while, I'm sure.

Elite Member

I don't think she's spent that much money. She has a lot of investments that she could liquidate if she needed to. Now LL I do believe she's going broke with her spending, but Brit - no way.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

^At one point, she was worth over $100 million dollars. She went through most of that in just a couple of years, so this is entirely feasible. Personally, I kind of hope she goes broke, as long as her kids are taken care of.

They forgot to mention the declining American dollar . Maybe she should convert to Euros, like Giselle Bundchen. The good news is that real estate appreciates, assuming she hasn't trashed her homes. The bad news is that cars depreciate, especially the way Britney drives.

I just hope that Jamie uses his power of conservatorship to set up independent trusts for Sean P and Jayden J, in the event that Brit bows through her fortune. 20 million is about $40 million. I'd set aside 15 million a piece for Sean & Jayden. $10 million is enough to keep anyone in Starbuck's!

Drug purchases can really add up, too.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by Kathie_Moffett View Post
    Drug purchases can really add up, too.

Last I heard, meth was really expensive. :s

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by sparkly View Post
    ^At one point, she was worth over $100 million dollars. She went through most of that in just a couple of years, so this is entirely feasible. Personally, I kind of hope she goes broke, as long as her kids are taken care of.
    The tabs said Brit-Brit has spent something like 40 million just this year (when Daddy Spears finally got to look at the finances)

She buys million(s) dollar homes, spends almost every night in a luxury hotel, buys expensive cars left and right, shops all day long, supports a herd of moochers, lets scammers like Lutfi get ahold of her money, not to mention her cheeto, frapp, and other addictions. Not a real good way to manage your money. Lutfi alone probably scammed her for a good chunk of the missing money.

Men.

Isn't she still making 700,000 a month...at least?????

She was making that off of sponsorships and residuals WAY before Blackout even came out?! Back when she was doing nothing...oh wait!....she's STILL doing NOTHING!!!!

^ Yeah, she is stilling making loads of money.
    She can live off the interest alone for the rest of her life.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information