Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Surgical masks must be worn around the Jennifer Lopez twins

Bronze Member

Default Surgical masks must be worn around the Jennifer Lopez twins

J. Lo afraid for her twins

Hires $600,000-a-year bodyguards, goes to extremes to keep nursery sterile -- with Anthony's blessing

Motherhood is something Jennifer Lopez is taking seriously -- to the point people around her wonder if the superstar isn't overreacting a bit.

According to a member of J. Lo's team, the actress and singer -- supported completely by husband Marc Anthony -- has really beefed up her security detail since the birth of her twins last week. Reportedly, the couple has hired six new bodyguards -- two for each eight-hour shift around the clock. The annual tab for that comes to a cool $600,000, not including the cost of benefits for the new security team.

In addition, closed-circuit cameras have been installed in virtually every room in Lopez and Anthony's various homes. ''She's paranoid about a possible kidnapping,'' said my source.

Lopez also increasingly has become quite the ''germaphobe.'' Dispensers containing a hygienic cleanser have been placed at the entrance to the babies' nursery and elsewhere around the house. People coming close to the children have been instructed to use those lotions every time they enter the kids' rooms.

There's also been a purchase of what's being called ''a lifetime supply'' of surgical masks -- to be worn by those coming in contact with the newborns.

http://www.suntimes.com/entertainment/zwecker/817215,CST-FTR-zp28.article

I smell bullshit! People are printing whatever the hell they like about Jennifer Lopez and people believe it because of her reputation
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by karistiona View Post
    I smell bullshit! People are printing whatever the hell they like about Jennifer Lopez and people believe it because of her reputation
    That's true, but this is from the columnist Bill Zwecker from the Chicago Suntimes and he normally doesn't publish articles without some type of facts attached. So it may more likely be true than not.

Quote Originally Posted by karistiona View Post
    Actually, the germ thing could very well be true. Some people become terrible clean freaks after they have a baby. The downside to that, though, is if a child's environment is too clean, they don't get a chance to build up a resistance to ordinary germs and crap outside the home. As a result, they tend to get sick more than other children.

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    Actually, the germ thing could very well be true. Some people become terrible clean freaks after they have a baby. The downside to that, though, is if a child's environment is too clean, they don't get a chance to build up a resistance to ordinary germs and crap outside the home. As a result, they tend to get sick more than other children.
    I was just going to say the same thing. GMTA!

Yep, my BFF was like this with her first one. Everyone had to use hand sanitizer prior to holding the baby, etc. She didn't require surgical masks though. Long story short, out of her three kids, the most difficult child now is her eldest.
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

That's what I thought. So, I assume a lifetime supply of surgical masks means she plans on making everyone where them around her kids until they're 18. How creepy.

so true, in fact some new moms even develop OCD- they're terrified of their kids becoming contaminated or something happening to them

What a fucking lunatic.

I don't know why, but twice I read this as ''surgical masks must be thrown"

I like my version better
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

She is a NUT!!

How does she expect her babies to build up any immunities?

She should ask for a referral to MJ's surgical masks & veils supplier.

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic515_3.gif

my friend did this with her oldest.. gloves, masks the whole bit. and she was a nurse.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

When a friend of mine had her 1st baby, she kept bottles of Purell everywhere and you had to use the lotion before you touched the baby.

Does J Ho think that she is the first celeb to have a fricking baby? Kidnapping threats? Please, she is such a drama queen.
    Come on you guys, enough already. Let's ALL go and fuck ourselves for a few minutes and return to the thread refreshed and relaxed. Gossip Rocks poster A*O

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information