Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Charlie Sheen urges viewers to boycott Denise Richards' upcoming reality show

Hit By Ban Bus!

Default Charlie Sheen urges viewers to boycott Denise Richards' upcoming reality show

Charlie Sheen is urging television viewers to tune out of his ex-wife, Denise Richards’ upcoming E! reality series — after failing to prevent her from including their two daughters in the show.
    “I think we should all just boycott the damn thing!” Sheen, 42, said Wednesday.
    Last month, a judge gave Richards, 37, permission to include her and Charlie’s daughters Sam, 3, and 2-year-old Lola in the show - which is due to air this summer.
    But the legal ruling did nothing to dampen Sheen’s opposition to the project. “You don’t go to court and make stands to prevent that if you don’t firmly believe in it,” he told People. “The world is upside down sometimes.”
    The show, which remains untitled, is being produced by Ryan Seacrest’s company.

By Owen Williams, Feb 28 2008 © Copyright 2008 - Showbiz Spy Charlie Sheen urges viewers to boycott Denise’s reality show | Showbiz Gossip, Showbiz News, Entertainment News - Showbiz Spy

All class.
    "I ransacked his drawers when he left me by myself at his place for the first time. That's how we did it in the good old days. Tells me all I need to know about him. He pretends he didn't notice. That's how good relationships start." - Chilly Willy

Charlie, I wouldn't freak out about it, no one's going to watch it anyway because Denise is uninteresting.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

i'm boycotting it (after i watch one episode lol) but Charlie, people will see boycott and WATCH it! let it die a death on its own
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

I wasn't planning on watching that trash anyway.

Why would anyone watch this vapid bimbo in the first place? There is nothing interesting about her and her show will probably only be about her spending money on herself.
    ><((((º>·. ¸¸. ·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>><((((º>`·.¸¸.··´¯`·...¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º> `·.¸¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>

He's only making people want to watch it by continuing to bring that shit up. Nobody but her mama was going to watch it anyway...and her mama's gone.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Exactly! It's over, Charlie, and there's nothing you can do about it now. Quit giving the bitch free publicity!

Maybe he wants to create a stir for her and have the show become succesful. Then when she is bringing in some cash he can file for a reduction child support.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
    Why would anyone watch this vapid bimbo in the first place? There is nothing interesting about her and her show will probably only be about her spending money on herself.
    Is Denise going to go back to turning tricks again or something?

At least that would be interesting.
    ><((((º>·. ¸¸. ·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>><((((º>`·.¸¸.··´¯`·...¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º> `·.¸¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>

I wonder if the kids have a say in this? If they're saying they want to be on TV, like Denise has said, I guess Charlie doesn't have a case.

I think that when minor children are involved, especially as young as Sam and Lola, both parents should have to consent for them to be involved in something like this. If one parent is firmly opposed to it, I think it should be out of the question. Period.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Maybe he wants to create a stir for her and have the show become succesful. Then when she is bringing in some cash he can file for a reduction child support.
    I like your thought process sluce!

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
    At least that would be interesting.
    but not for her johns according to (was it?) Scott Baio who said that she just lay there.... tut tut Denise - that's not good whore behaviour!
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    I like your thought process sluce!

but not for her johns according to (was it?) Scott Baio who said that she just lay there.... tut tut Denise - that's not good whore behaviour!
    Heidi should have fired her ass!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information