Thread: Kate Hudson talks fashion and friendship to Elle UK

Default Kate Hudson talks fashion and friendship to Elle UK

After being crowned an official Style Icon earlier this month at the Elle UK Style Awards, Kate Hudson is on the cover of the magazine's April issue. Hot stuff, right? Naturally, Elle UK asked about her thoughts on fashion, but Kate also opened up to them about the unusual relationship she shares with her ex-husband, Chris Robinson, and her desire to wear as little clothing as possible. Sassy, too. Here's more:

• On her own personal style: "I love clothes! But I would never put something on just because it's high fashion. . . I like people to have personal style. . . I'm not into the trampy look. I like to mismatch. I like a look that is not too thought out!"
    • On keeping in shape: "I've always been a dancer. I took ballet from the age of three to 13, then got into jazz dance. Now I have a dance instructor several times a week and I do Pilates."
    • On showing off her figure: "I plan to wear as little as possible for as long as I can. . . I know I won't have this body forever, she says. and I would like to have another child some day."
    • On her relationship with Chris: "The other day I told someone my husband was coming over and they said, 'You mean your ex-husband'. I do love my ex. Whatever man I end up with, I'll always love Chris."
    • On her body image: "If there's one thing I've learnt this year, it's not to think too much about my image. I don't dress for anyone but me and the people I love."
    • On what she'll be wearing this Spring: "Right now I'm in love with colour! Particularly purple. I just bought a purple Dolce sweater. The other color I love for spring is cobalt blue. And that peachy skin-tone colour."
    Kate Hudson on the Cover of Elle UK | Kate Hudson, Elle UK | POPSUGAR - Celebrity Gossip & News.

Well I agree with her about personal style. I have never worn the 'fashion'. It never caused me any trouble except in highschool where conformity was harder to avoid.

Is that her on the cover? What did she do to her face? Doesn't look like her at all.

On her relationship with Chris: "The other day I told someone my husband was coming over and they said, 'You mean your ex-husband'. I do love my ex. Whatever man I end up with, I'll always love Chris

Cute.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Kate H on the new Kate H

LOVE this.

Remember way back? After Gwyneth and Brad broke up and he started seeing Jennifer Aniston? Word is when asked about his new relationship, Gwyneth, in a classic Gwyneth snotty moment, when asked about Aniston, referred to her as…

That TV Girl.

Amazing.

Now Kate Hudson is on the cover of the new issue of Elle UK and similarly, when prompted for comment on her latest all-American rival Katherine Heigl, only had this to say:

“Who is she? Oh, that girl in 27 Dresses? I just don’t think about that stuff.”

Do you love it, or do you LOVE it?

As you know, Kate has currently been man-slinging her way through Hollywood. This is her philosophy:

“I don’t have crushes on the cute guys… I have really bizarre taste in men! You know what the common ground is? Brains. I like witty and funny — I always love writers.”

“If a guy doesn’t call you, why not call him? Look, I’m not giving advice here. Who really knows anything about relationships? But if you want to see a guy, I see no problem in saying to him, ‘Let’s get together.’ If men have a problem with that and don’t call you back, then that guy has no balls and you’re better off without him!”

And this is why that bullsh*t story about her and Justin Timberlake seeing each other on the sly for over a year and her being afraid of getting hurt is complete and total bollocks.

Kate Hudson get hung up over a dude?

Please.

KH vs KH?

Kate Hudson every time.

source

For someone who was going to focus more on her child, she sure talks a lot about men. Why not talk about being a parent, for a change?

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

All this talk of still loving her ex isn't going to make a new dude feel too confident.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Bronze Member

She is dropping hints that she's pregnant. Wait and see.

her face looks monster like in the first photo
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Quote Originally Posted by celebitchy View Post
    She is dropping hints that she's pregnant. Wait and see.
    I hope my stomach is as flat as hers when I'm pregnant too.

Quote Originally Posted by ingi
    Now Kate Hudson is on the cover of the new issue of Elle UK and similarly, when prompted for comment on her latest all-American rival Katherine Heigl, only had this to say:

“Who is she? Oh, that girl in 27 Dresses? I just don’t think about that stuff.”
    Who is she? Awesome.

The cover shot is definitely awful. And I don't get it, are roots supposed to look good? It screams trash to me, and makes a girl look too lazy to dye her hair properly.

Thread Information