Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Charlize Theron demonizes entire town

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

Default Charlize Theron demonizes entire town

You're Famous! I Hate You!

We’re very bitchy today here at AT-ville, so sorry, we’ll just do one group apology from the get-go, sound good? But don’t worry, we’re sassin’ full service. That means you civilians are getting it between the e-eyes too, not just cranky celebrities! Read on, babes. So, you’ve beaten the odds to become a rich 'n' famous actress, your talent and beauty beloved by everyone round the globe. Congrats on charming the world, girl. But don’t sit too pretty for too long—you may still be a movie star, but now you get ripped apart just for existing, your above-average acting and attractiveness be damned.

Our kicked-in-the-shins star o' the day is stunner Charlize Theron, who has set an entire small town ablaze with hatred for this blonde’s supposed detestable diva behavior. Several Oregon-coast types were surprised to find themselves right beside the exterior set of The Burning Plain, a drama starring Char-babe and Sex and the City hunk John Corbett. It was the flick’s final day of filming, and our intrepid locals toughed out the cold, hoping to spot some superstar power in their tiny town.
    Whelp, they sure did. While waiting for celeb spottings, the on-set workers warned them, “Don’t look Ms. Theron in the eyes! Don’t point, don’t stare and absolutely no pictures!” One gal in the film crew mentioned the time she got lashed out from the director for looking directly into Charley’s precious pupils.
    C.T. finally showed her pretty pout, and went back and forth from ignoring the set-stowaways to glaring at their presence. Our slighted sources also say Char-T was rude to the traffic controllers around the area, who were also cautioned to abide by her diva-mands and no-eye-contact commands.

The Oscar-winning woman sure left a monstrous impression in this small Northwest town. Johnny C, on the other hand, came out looking like a total sweetheart, every bit the gentleman he plays in every damn movie and TV show he’s in. Guess the gorgeous guy is totally typecast, huh?

I’ve got a devil’s advocate Q for the trash-talkin’ citizens who obvs love to hate on H-town regulars out of their element: How did they expect Char-hon to act? Hugs and kisses to strangers who should most likely not be allowed on a poppin' film set? Girl’s an extremely famous woman—I bet she gets both aggravated and anxious around people who wander in off the streets (or out of the woods, in this case), lest they start snapping away on their camera phones or try pitching scripts to her, which I’m pretty positive happens quite a lot.
    Like, maybe, the Academy Award-winning bitch has a scene to get in character for? In between pupil tantrums, that is. This leading lady’s just doing her job. How would you react if a couple of unfamiliar faces visited your cubicle and wanted you to pat 'em on the back for being there? While you were expected to work wonders with the spreadsheet?

E! - The Awful Truth - Rate It Vex! - Vivica A. Fox | Charlize Theron | Jenna Jameson | Ali Landry | Brad Pitt | Angelina Jolie | Jennifer Aniston | Penelope Cruz | Javier Bardem

She's got to be the answer to some diva blinds.

And I'm surprised that John Corbett came out looking so good considering he's supposed to be a total jerk in real life.
    "We know who we are, we like talking smack about strangers, and we're not gonna stop!" -- GR's Kalirga

Hit By Ban Bus!

I never would have imagined that kind of behaviour coming from Charlize.

^^ me neither, she always came across as very down to earth to me.
    President Barack Obama
    Sounds amazing, doesn't it?

I think Lainey's made some comments about her before, implying she's a bit of a bitch. But I was surprised, too, hearing that at the time since she does come across as pretty normal.
    "We know who we are, we like talking smack about strangers, and we're not gonna stop!" -- GR's Kalirga

I was extremely surprised, but when I thought about it, I can see her being this way. There aren't ANY stories about her hanging out at "normal" places, or being nice to everyday people. She wouldn't even let them look her in the eyes, what is she, a deity?

I find this one hard to believe, really.

^I think most people do because she doesn't have a reputation, and plus when we like a celeb, we tend to only think good things about them. But she's certainly capable of this, I'm sure. Plus, Ted Casablanca doesn't usually throw stuff out there unless it can be verified.

Silver Member

My husband had a close relative who worked on Northern Exposure, and my husband visited the set a couple of times. He said that John C. was a nice guy, although *allegedly* (thanks to my attorney sis-in-law for training me to say that!) was a pot head. So, this fits into what I had heard about him. Her..no first hand knowledge, but I am not surprised about, really.

I am surprised and I don't know why. Charlize could very well be a diva, aren't they all. You can't always be sure; she might have been having a bad day or the story could have been blown out of proportion.

The title makes no sense to me. I expected the story to be that Charlize went to the press and demonised an entire town, saying that Whateverville is shit, or something. Not that no one in Whateverville likes her and they think she's a stuck up bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by yanna View Post
    The title makes no sense to me. I expected the story to be that Charlize went to the press and demonised an entire town, saying that Whateverville is shit, or something. Not that no one in Whateverville likes her and they think she's a stuck up bitch.
    That's what I thought too!

Quote Originally Posted by Rondette View Post
    That's what I thought too!
    I was expecting some Sienna Miller type remark. "Why don't all the people in that shitty place like me? Is it because I said their city stinks? Can't they take it? Don't they know I'm a famous actress?" - that sort of thing.

Still forbidding eye contact, wasn't that what the Chinese Emperor used to do? Perhaps she was afraid of the 'evil eye'. You know how OCD show folk can be.

She just probably didn't get her morning hit...You know girl needs that herb to calm her bitchiness...
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

I like her, but I can believe this is true. She seems like she could have a diva attitude. If someone told me not to look someone in the eye I'd tell them to go jump!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information