Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Britney Spears' 'affectionate' visits with her kids

Default Britney Spears' 'affectionate' visits with her kids

Britney Spears is spending more quality time with her sons.

Preston, 2, and Jayden, 17 months, spent more time at their mother's house on Wednesday morning the third visit Spears has had with her children since lawyers for the singer and her ex-husband Kevin Federline reached a visitation agreement on Feb. 22.

Spears's recent visits with her boys have been full of hugs and affection, PEOPLE reports in its new issue (on newsstands Friday). "Kids this age are amazingly resilient, and the very close bond that Britney has with her children is apparent," a source tells PEOPLE.

On Saturday, Spears reunited with her sons for the first time since she was hospitalized at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center Jan. 3. She also had another visit with them Monday.

According to the source, Spears's father, Jamie, and psychiatrist Dr. Lee Sadja have been monitoring the visits between the boys and Spears, who has had two stints in the hospital this year. Sadja began treating the singer during her most recent hospitalization at the UCLA Medical Center psych ward.

Britney's 'Affectionate' Visits with Her Kids - Britney Spears : People.com

I'd bathe those kids after each visit.

Speaking of the kids, they got haircuts! They're so cute! Oh, and Lynne is back from Louisiana apparently.

Usmagazine
    Thursday February 28, 2008

February 27, 2008

The latest buzz on Britney's boys: They got haircuts!
    Sean Preston, 2, and Jayden James, 17 months, debuted their shorter new 'dos during an outing with grandma Lynne today at Kevin Federline's house in L.A.'s Tarzana area.
    They took a ride in a red toy convertible as Lynne chatted with the boys' nanny. Afterwards, sources tell Usmagazine.com, they visited their mom Britney.
    The pop singer reunited with her boys after seven weeks of estrangement this past Saturday.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

^Aww they're so cute.

... and the very close bond that Britney has with her children is apparent," a source tells PEOPLE.

What a load of crap. According to the court monitor, she has very little to do with them when they visit because she's too busy paying attention to herself. She was also out every night immediately after Jayden was born, drinking herself into oblivion and then sleeping all day. I'm surprised she even remembers having a second kid.

she doesnt have that maternal bond. its painfully obvious.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

When they arrived those boys cried about how they missed their mother and hadn't seen her in so long, and then ran to their court appointed monitor, yelling, "Mommy!"
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Hit By Ban Bus!

I think the boys haircuts look awful. But I must be in the minority, I think her children are quite awful looking, period. To me they just are not cute at all.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    When they arrived those boys cried about how they missed their mother and hadn't seen her in so long, and then ran to their court appointed monitor, yelling, "Mommy!"
    BWAHAHA!

Well at least they got hiarcuts, anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post

!!

I think the boys are cute ... hell of a lot cuter than that alien fugmuppet Suri Cruise.

aabbcc;1077151]... and the very close bond that Britney has with her children is apparent," a source tells PEOPLE.

What a load of crap. According to the court monitor, she has very little to do with them when they visit because she's too busy paying attention to herself. She was also out every night immediately after Jayden was born, drinking herself into oblivion and then sleeping all day. I'm surprised she even remembers having a second kid.[/
    Well, if she's usually drunk, she probably just figures she's seeing double...

We all know she ignores them, and she was out partying every night she decided court wasn't important enough to attend, and didn't show any sign of slowing down when she couldn't see her kids anymore. I feel so sorry for them.

Quote Originally Posted by sparkly View Post
    We all know she ignores them, and she was out partying every night she decided court wasn't important enough to attend, and didn't show any sign of slowing down when she couldn't see her kids anymore.
    Yeah, but none of that matters because she has such a great bond with them and she's so affectionate and loving. The anonymous source said so, so it MUST be true!

Next thing you know, she'll be winning Mother of the Year.

^Some suck up obviously wants a piece of whatever she has left. No one in their right mind would hand that used toilet an award for being a great mother. I nominate her to be put back in the psych ward. TBH, I'm getting so sick of her that I think I'm about to go on a Britney gossip strike, lol.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information