Thread: Hayden Panettierre: It takes a confident person to date me

Default Hayden Panettierre: It takes a confident person to date me

Usmagazine.com | Hayden Panettiere: Why I Broke Up With Stephen Colletti

Hayden Panettiere: Why I Broke Up With Stephen Colletti
    Thursday February 28, 2008

Hayden Panettiere is opening up about why she ended her romance with Laguna Beach alum Stephen Colletti. (Us Weekly broke the news of their split last September.)
    “I just knew I wanted to breathe," Panettiere, 18, says in the April issue of Seventeen. "I wanted to be single at the time.
    "It just hit me like a ton of bricks: This is the time I need to be with myself. It takes such a secure person to be with someone like me—it takes so much confidence; it takes so much trust.”
    Panettiere found a way to spend her time alone: campaigning for whales.
    A warrant was out for her arrest in Japan after she interfered in a dolphin hunt last year.
    "There’s very little that scares me," she tells Seventeen. "I’ve always been a physical person. And I feel like a lot of time in this industry, a lot of people loan their face to a cause, which is great, but it doesn’t do as much as getting out there and actually physically doing something.”
    Panettiere doesn't apologize for being so outspoken.
    “I don’t need to prove myself to anyone," she says. "I’m not that kind of person.
    “I know myself much better now than I did [before]," she goes on. "And my opinions of things and my morals – I am not as easily swayed as I used to be.
    "And when you learn to accept yourself, the more you learn to be okay with yourself and know yourself, the easier it is to love somebody and allow them to love you.”
    Panettiere is currently dating her Heroes co-star Milo Ventimiglia.

She is definitely the next Whorlywood train-wreck.

Shut up Hayden...you're NOT that hot
    "My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat your children. Praise be to Allah." TEAM MILEY!!

She thinks she knows everything. Newsflash Hayden: you're not even in college and you aren't as smart and worldly as you think.

Wonder if she's still waiting for Hillary Clinton to get back to her about saving the dolphins.

"It takes such a secure person to be with someone like me—it takes so much confidence; it takes so much trust.”

Yes, a less secure man may not feel comfortable dating such an odd little troll.

Hit By Ban Bus!

It is gonna be fun to watch her looks go as she ages.

I think she looks more and more like Hilary Clinton every year.

I think what she did in Japan was good, good on her for standing up her her beliefs, but celebs do talk some psychobabble don't they?

Those are big words coming from an 18 year old. Is she going to be confident when her career hits a rough patch? Many times, the ones that are most outspoken about their confidence and personal greatness are those with the greatest insecurities. She's a Katherine Heigl in training.

I actually think she's very cute without (so far) being one of those falling-down-drunk-boob-and-pussy-flashing-fucking-anything-that-moves attention whores. But I have a hard time taking her seriously, I admit.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty View Post
    Those are big words coming from an 18 year old. Is she going to be confident when her career hits a rough patch? Many times, the ones that are most outspoken about their confidence and personal greatness are those with the greatest insecurities. She's a Katherine Heigl in training.
    Exactly. The same goes for closeted homos, like the Harry Potter boy. It's also very easy to say holier-than-thou crap when you have lived and experienced virtually nothing.

In theory it should be beyond easy to radiate confidence when you are 18 years old, hot, have plenty of money, and the world by the balls, but oddly enough a lot of young broads (especially the unfamous) just ooze insecurity and neediness from every pore. Time will tell if this one's a faker.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by Honey View Post
    I think what she did in Japan was good, good on her for standing up her her beliefs, but celebs do talk some psychobabble don't they?
    I agree that what she did was a very good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    I actually think she's very cute without (so far) being one of those falling-down-drunk-boob-and-pussy-flashing-fucking-anything-that-moves attention whores. But I have a hard time taking her seriously, I admit.
    Yeah, I respect that she's not like that, but many of the things she says get a big ol' eyeroll from me.

She's starting to sound like a slightly more intelligent Jessica Alba.

Silver Member

No just a midget.

WTF? She looks 30!

Thread Information