Thread: Mischa Barton formally charged for imitating Lindsay Lohan behind the wheel

Thumbs up Mischa Barton formally charged for imitating Lindsay Lohan behind the wheel

Mischa Barton was formally charged with driving under the influence (DUI) and possession of marijuana yesterday (26.02.08).

(BANG) -

Mischa Barton was formally charged with driving under the influence (DUI) and possession of marijuana yesterday (26.02.08).

'The O.C.' star was arrested in West Hollywood on December 27 after police saw her vehicle straddling two lanes of traffic and failing to indicate while turning.

She will face an arraignment for four misdemeanour charges, which also include driving without a valid license and with a blood alcohol level of .08% or higher, in Beverly Hills Superior Court tomorrow (28.02.08).

Mischa's attorney Anthony V. Salerno said he was pleased the actress had only been charged with misdemeanours.

He admitted: "The District Attorney's office is to be commended for treating this case the same as it would any other matter. Ms. Barton has received no special treatment."

Speaking after her December arrest, Mischa, 22, said: "Obviously, I'm 100 per cent responsible for my actions in this case, and I'm really disappointed in myself. I don't know what to say about it except I'm not perfect. I just don't ever intend to do something this stupid again."

(C) BANG Media International

Mischa Barton's dope charge : Bang : CelebEdge : Sympatico / MSN
    aw.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

dammit, someone move this
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Thread Information