Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tom Cruise and fellow nutjobs to throw tacky party for Jennifer Lopez's crotchvomit

Red face Tom Cruise and fellow nutjobs to throw tacky party for Jennifer Lopez's crotchvomit

Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes are set to host a $195,000 party to celebrate the birth of Jennifer Lopez's twins.

(BANG) -

Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes are set to host a $195,000 party to celebrate the birth of Jennifer Lopez's twins.

The 'Top Gun' star and the former 'Dawson's Creek' actress are good friends with J.Lo and her husband Marc Anthony and have arranged a 'Welcome to the World' bash for the couple's newborn boy and girl.

A source said: "Tom and Katie are thrilled for Jennifer and Marc and have offered to throw a party for the twins next month."

The party at Tom and Katie's Los Angeles home will have a pink and blue theme and guests expected to attend include John Travolta, Eva Longoria Parker and David and Victoria Beckham.

The soccer ace and his Spice Girl wife have offered to help Tom and Katie with the baby bash.

Meanwhile, David and Victoria have been getting advice from Tom on adoption.

The couple - who already have three sons, Brooklyn, eight, Romeo, five, and three-year-old Cruz - are keen to have a daughter and are reportedly considering adoption.

Tom has two adopted children, a daughter Isabella, 15, and 13-year-old son Connor, with ex-wife Nicole Kidman.

A source said: "Victoria definitely wants a girl but she's not sure she wants to go through a fourth pregnancy."

(C) BANG Media International

Tom Cruise's J.Lo party : Bang : CelebEdge : Sympatico / MSN
    maybe Cruz or Brooklyn or RandomPageantNameChild can breakdance for them, for breakdancing is the dance of XENU

edit: someone move this pls
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

bah, finally
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

195 thousand? Is L.Ron going to make a personal appearance?
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

those damned cruises are looking to steal some babies!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by buttmunch View Post
    195 thousand? Is L.Ron going to make a personal appearance?
    Yeah, Suri the bionic frying pan face baby will be descending on a cloud of thetans.

Somewhere in the desert at the secret HQ of CO$ the turkey basters are getting warmed up for the insemmination of Suri II. KatE looked cute and relatively normal for about a week and now that she's been reprogrammed she's back to Carole Bradyland (circa 1970's). Guess there's about $6 million reasons the CO$ Mini-Grand Pooba wants to host this party. Vicky and Becks are for show only though cause Vicky ain't parting with a penny for any cause but herself. Wonder what ethnicity they will pick for their bundle of pinkness?
    Last edited by WesCAdle; February 27th, 2008 at 01:46 PM. Reason: Correct stupidity.

host a $195,000 party to celebrate ...

a birth?!? For Xenu's sake, these people are crazy. Well, not that we did not knew this already.

Elite Member

This is truly one of the dumbest things I've read. $195k for a party for babies - get real. The entitlement complex in LA is getting worse by the day. Truly unbelievable.

Tom & Katie are good friends with Marc & Jen? Jenny from the block would never give KatE a second glance. They have either converted to $ci or Marc & Jen are enjoying the money thrown their way and plan to use them for a bit and say no thanks like the Beckhams did.

This makes me like Nicole & Joel more for starting a foundation and donating a lot of $$ and baby stuff for underprivileged moms.

Wait a minute....

Tomkat and the Becks are friends again?????!!!!!!

finally, a reson to be jelluss11! of tom.. I know he'll be checking out becks...
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Tom and Katie are throwing the party ... this means the decor will be various shades of brown and the eats will consist of the stale cupcake Christmas gifts that everyone sent back. A plate will be passed around for donations for the new babies, but at the end of the evening, the money will mysteriously disappear into Tom's pocket never to be seen again.

*cough*Recruitment Party*cough*
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Maybe Tom just loves a party. He can get all dressed up and pretend he is somebody. It always makes me laugh to see a man without a job wearing a suit.
    Jack I swear.

Yeah just like Little Lord Farkwad.

Quote Originally Posted by cheray View Post
    Maybe Tom just loves a party. He can get all dressed up and pretend he is somebody. It always makes me laugh to see a man without a job wearing a suit.
    Quote Originally Posted by WesCAdle View Post
    Yeah just like Little Lord Farkwad.

HAHA. You guys are killing me.
    Maybe the cupcakes will have little alien antlers on them. And Tom will come through the door in his Captain Save the Earth costume ready for battle with his Robobride by his side!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information