Thread: Rihanna and Chris Brown's romp in the pool

Default Rihanna and Chris Brown's romp in the pool

Gotcha! Rihanna & Chris Brown's Romp in the Pool
    Posted Tue. Feb. 26, 2008 1:20pm by Elizabeth Wolff Filed Under Chris Brown, Dating, Rihanna

We caught Chris Brown and Rihanna getting hot and heavy in the water and this is the first photo of them as a loving duo.

R&B's most secretive couple were sharing a romantic weekend in Jamaica and we can say for sure guys, the cat is out of the bag.
    The Grammy winner, who was thrown a big birthday bash by Chris for her 20th birthday last week, was all over her younger man. "They were smooching in the pool and were really lovely dovey," the PageSix.com spy told us exclusively. "They were playfully making out and he was kissing her on the neck."

The attractive pair, who got matching star tattoos on their necks in January, got in the pool after a leisurely lunch yesterday at the Hilton Kingston Hotel in Jamaica. They were hanging out with friends and at about 3 p.m., Chris, 18, jumped into the water and waited while Rihanna went to her room and changed into a bikini.
    She came back and was very scared of getting her hair wet, said the spy. "They were floating together with him carrying her and she kept saying, 'Don't get my hair wet.' She was very soft and feminine but he was a big kid and splashing around."

The couple arrived in Jamaica together on Friday from Rihanna's native Barbados for the Smile Jamaica Africa Unite Bob Marley celebration in St. Mary, where she performed.

Rihanna and Chris Brown's relationship is out in the open with the first picture of them in Jamaica
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

In an emergency, her forehead doubles as a life raft.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    In an emergency, her forehead doubles as a life raft.

Ummm, yeah, ceate a scandal at the Grammy's chasing after somebody else's man and now suddenly a bunch of pap pics of her with Chris Brown pop up. Coincidence? I think not.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

She really does have a large forehead... gosh, I see it now in every picture.

Hm, I love Chris Brown and those big ass fucking teeth. I know she's young and everything..but she has been linked with quite a few people lately.

Chris!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RUN!!!!!!!!
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Hm, she reminds me of this silly British movie I saw where this woman's snatch "ate" men...Makes me wonder...maybe that's why she goes through them so quickly!

They do make a cute looking couple though. Although Rihanna seems quite a bit older than him, even though there is only two years.

Sexytime in the pool!

Gold Member

This is like the 60th picture I seen of them? How are they private? And it didnt start to AFTER the Grammys!~ This relationship is as fake as Beyonces weave!

I think they look really cute together and it seems genuine to me.
    God help me to remember that it takes 42 muscles to frown and only 4 to extend my middle finger and tell them to bite me!

Quote Originally Posted by Shuisfan1234 View Post
    This is like the 60th picture I seen of them? How are they private? And it didnt start to AFTER the Grammys!~ This relationship is as fake as Beyonces weave!
    So true.

Quote Originally Posted by Shuisfan1234 View Post
    Now, there was no need to bring her into this...

Actually, if she is stringing him along he doesn't know. He is totally smitten with her and it showed back in September at the VMA'S(the god-daughters let me know how upset that them being together is true, and that they knew they were together when they did the remix to Umbrella). They are more upset about this, then they were when he was killed in the first 5 minutes of 'Stomp The Yard'. Little girls love this cutie...Riheadda watch your back they are after you 5-15 year old girls are wanting to beat you DOWN! They are to young to understand and know about jump-offs!!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

I think they're cute together.
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

Thread Information