Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Freeze dried eggs for Jennifer Anniston

Talking Freeze dried eggs for Jennifer Anniston

I came across this article on digitalspy which explains that Brangelina avoided Jennifer by attending the Spirit awards- but it looks like that Jennifer must have been pissed off by the unveiling of the new pregnancy.

Showbiz - News - Pitt, Jolie avoid meeting Aniston at bash - Digital Spy

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have avoided coming face to face with Jennifer Aniston after failing to attend a pre-Oscars party.

The trio were expected to be among hosts at the Beverly Hills Hotel bash on Saturday, but Pitt and Jolie opted to visit the Film Independent Spirit Awards instead.

Celebrities including George Clooney, Jake Gyllenhaal, Seal and Heidi Klum joined Aniston at the party, where she stayed for around an hour.

She has reportedly had a number of eggs frozen to maximise her chances of having a baby at a later date.

A source told Star: "Having the eggs frozen was a really smart move for Jennifer, because it buys her a few years to figure things out before she rushes into having children.

"She's giving herself a big break from the intense pressure to find her Mr Right and start a family. She's in a good place now."

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Needs last name in title...I thought it was about Lopez.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

czb

i don't believe this - the technology doesn't currently allow for frozen eggs, only frozen embryos. they only attempt this in extreme cases, eg, young girls with cancer.

Fixed - sorry guys

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    i don't believe this - the technology doesn't currently allow for frozen eggs, only frozen embryos. they only attempt this in extreme cases, eg, young girls with cancer.
    Not true. The technology DOES exists. It isn't a proven technology, however, and success rates are not as good as those with frozen sperm. The technology is the basis for egg donation.

Not a bad idea for Jen. Some women do this when faced with a hysterectomy due to fibroids or endometriosis. Some women who may be going through early menopause also go this route.

^Ahh you beat me to it tkdgirl...

Sorry that's incorrect, technology does allow for frozen eggs.

Info: Egg Freezing FAQs

Egg Harvesting: Egg Harvesting - Female Egg Harvesting From Extend Fertility

My friend actually does this every few months and gets paid bank.
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

I think there is also an experimental procedure that part of the ovary is removed and then is attached again after chemo for cancer patients. Its rumoured that Kylie Minogue had this done.

czb

Quote Originally Posted by tkdgirl View Post
    Not true. The technology DOES exists. It isn't a proven technology, however, and success rates are not as good as those with frozen sperm. The technology is the basis for egg donation.

Not a bad idea for Jen. Some women do this when faced with a hysterectomy due to fibroids or endometriosis. Some women who may be going through early menopause also go this route.
    actaully, that is not correct. for egg donation, the gametes are extracted, fertilized, then frozen. different procedure than egg harvesting. some clinics (not too many) will do egg harvesting but many don't since the success rates are soooo poor. and most don't publish their rates (the data are not monitored and collected by the cdc as they are for other ART) because of this. i think it's a last ditch effort but very experimental.

I think we're all missing the point of the article, which is HA HAHA HA HA HAAAAHA HA HA CHINISTON DOESN'T HAVE A MAN
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

If she's as self-absorbed as she appears to be then maybe it's a good thing she doesn't have a child. Anyway wasn't she the blind that was supposed to be toking up all the time and so depressed she was power pressing her nostrils with coke? Good thing she has millions of residual friends to live off of because I think her career is bah-bye!

actaully, that is not correct. for egg donation, the gametes are extracted, fertilized, then frozen. different procedure than egg harvesting. some clinics (not too many) will do egg harvesting but many don't since the success rates are soooo poor. and most don't publish their rates (the data are not monitored and collected by the cdc as they are for other ART) because of this. i think it's a last ditch effort but very experimental.
    You are correct. Thanks for the clarification.

czb

Quote Originally Posted by tkdgirl View Post
    You are correct. Thanks for the clarification.

no worries, just didn't want anyone to think i was starting an argument.

1. Prove IT
    2. Consider the source
    3. LEEAAAVEE JENNNIIIII ALONE!@!!!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

The first person to give birth to a child originating in a frozen egg was in 2002.

BBC NEWS | Health | Frozen egg birth brings IVF hope
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Where the hell is my favourite Jenni fantard? I want her to come back. She's fun.
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information