Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Madonna, Demi Moore throwing exclusive Oscar bash

Default Madonna, Demi Moore throwing exclusive Oscar bash

Madonna, Demi Moore Throwing Exclusive Oscar Bash

The last-minute event fills a party vacuum caused by the loss of Vanity Fair's event
    Madonna and Demi Moore Photo by: Miguel Villagran / AP; Jean Baptiste Lacroix / WireImage

Vanity Fair's annual Oscar bash may have been canceled this year, but the A-listers will still have plenty of places to party, with Madonna and Demi Moore throwing a last-minute soiree emerging as one of the hottest invites in Hollywood.

Only a few hundred people are on the guest-list for the Madonna/Moore party – nearly all of them stars, Variety reports.

"It gives the A-list Vanity Fair crowd someplace to go to," a source tells Variety. "It will probably be pared down to where it's 85 percent talent, not a lot of suits."

The location has been a well-guarded secret, though a source tells PEOPLE it'll be at the home of Madonna's manager, Guy Oseary.

And, while the Writers Guild of America strike wiped out some of the Oscar night social calendar, there are still other options, including the official Governor's Ball immediately after the ceremony and Elton John's AIDS charity party.

Madonna, Demi Moore Throwing Exclusive Oscar Bash - Oscars 2008, Demi Moore, Madonna, Red Carpet : People.com
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

An exclusive party thrown by two people who will never win an Oscar. Who else is on the list? Bruce Willis, Ashton Kutcher, Britney Spears, Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan, Tom Cruise, Katie Holmes, etc, etc...

Will Rumer be there so the award show can be broadcast on her face?
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

demi's make up looks like it was enamelled onto her face in that pic.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Demi looks awful. What the fuck happened her eyes? That's not really a question.

My my, didn't we all just dip our tongues in some acid today.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    Will Rumer be there so the award show can be broadcast on her face?
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

my girl Demi has yet to learn that bright red lipstick, combined with heavy eyebrows & false eyelashes is a big No-No. Oh yea, and the fake-bake tan doesn't help either.
    "the place you live in is that much more drab and empty that they're gone"

Don't you see Rumor when you look at the pic of Demi? I can see clearly where Rumor got some of her features from.

Is Madge still practicing Kabbalah? If she is, maybe she can invite some of her Kabbalah buddies to the bash, and offer them bottled water at twenty bucks a pop.

Demi's getting old, that's all. And nothing looks weirder than when a person who has been PS'd to the hilt starts to age.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

No matter how much money she spends on PS, Demi always looks awful.
    In that picture, she really looks like a famous Italian trans.

Lainey had an interesting item about Madge and the recently singled Sean Penn being at the same awards show/party earlier in the week. I've thought for awhile now that she and Guy are more than over and she was only waiting for the Malawi adoption to be finalized before publicly announcing their split. Rather interesting that the alleged "love of her life" Sean happens to begin showing up in the same circles as the Material Motherfxxxxr again since they previously avoided each other and Sean is not by any means the 'typical' Hollywood politico to attend the "proper" events. Sean is very talented and had done some great work. Madge has tanked at everything except her ability to get money. I'm curious whether he showed up at this party considering he was snubbed by the Oscars for one of the best movies of the year "Into the Wild". Vadge has stepped on alot of people to amass her fortune wonder if she'll try to use her feminine wiles again on Sean or still really bears a torch for him. It would be interesting to see if he falls prey or steps back and delivers her the ultimate snap by dating a "young" up and coming starlet/musician. I'm waiting for a Blind to come out on this duo any day now. Anyone else see this coming?

Yeah, Demi's work on her eyes is starting to look bad. While Madonna's looks good. I love Madonna.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Madonna's face work is freshly packaged while Demi's is a few years old. As far as Vadge having another go at Sean Penn, I really hope not for his sake. She already sucked the life out of him and left him for dead once. I'm not sure he'd survive another round with her.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

So who was at this party???

LOL at your response Buttmunch and agree on the fresher face work between her and Demi. M thought she left him for roadkill back then but I think he surprised her by doing so much better professionally than she did. She's still not taken seriously in any genre even if she has boatloads of cash whereas he is even though he skirts the inner circle of H'wood. Looks like my bad on another go with Sean though since he's already moved on to Petra. But for some reason S&M remind me of having a Burton-Taylor type relationship. Self absorbed, soulless mates that fight to fxxk and fxxk to fight, can't live with or without the other when they are a couple - but at least B-T were more evenly matched talentwise, IMO.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information