Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Jennifer lopez and Mark Anthony had dem babies

Default Jennifer lopez and Mark Anthony had dem babies

Marc Anthony and Jennifer Lopez Photo by: INFIt's double the baby joy for Jennifer Lopez and husband Marc Anthony: They're the proud new parents of twins, a boy and a girl, Lopez's manager tells PEOPLE exclusively.

The babies were born early Friday in Long Island, N.Y. The girl was born at 12:12 a.m. and weighed 5 lbs. 7 oz., and the boy followed at 12:23 a.m., weighing 6 lbs.

"Jennifer and Marc are delighted, thrilled and over the moon," Lopez's manager Simon Fields tells PEOPLE exclusively.

They're the first children for Lopez, 38, and the fourth for Anthony, 39. The couple celebrated the impending births with a baby shower in New York on Jan. 19. "They were just beaming the entire time," said one partygoer.

Longtime friend Leah Remini calls Lopez, 38, "a born mom" and very nurturing. "With our daughter, she's so great. I mean, lets her go in her closet and play with her coats or her jewelry. She's just so giving and loving," Remini said.

Lopez announced her pregnancy Nov. 8, telling the crowd during her final Miami concert: "Marc and I are expecting a baby!" The news of twins was finally confirmed by Lopez's dad earlier this month, in an interview on Spanish-language television.

Lopez Long Kept Pregnancy Secret

During the early weeks of her pregnancy, Lopez skillfully ducked the question, even when appearing on TV in October with Diane Sawyer and with David Letterman.

Lopez shrugged off the secrecy, telling Harper's Bazaar, "I kind of feel like everybody knew anyway. I was on tour with a bubble gut!"

And being tight lipped has long been Lopez's style. When she married Anthony in June 2004, her rep would neither confirm nor deny the nuptials had taken place.

What are not being kept secret are Lopez's plans now that she's a mother. As she told Harper's, the hard-working performer intends to take off time.

"Once I did the tour," she said, "I really just wanted to shut it down, and since then I've had to do three things, including a video. It may not sound like a lot, but you know, as this point, any woman can sympathize. It is a lot. I was ready just to sit."

people.com
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

now the race to get thin begins.

So it's even; one baby can have Jupiter for an ass, and the other can be a skeletor. Fabulous.

WOW! They were kinda hefty for twins? Congrats..
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Damn, that was a long time between the first "JLo is here" reports and them finally being born. Maybe she did have that fabled 40-hour labor people were wishing on her!

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    Damn, that was a long time between the first "JLo is here" reports and them finally being born. Maybe she did have that fabled 40-hour labor people were wishing on her!
    She did not pop those two babies out of her cachoo... they just waited for her to dilate, while high on morphine drip...and numb with epidural...
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    i'll take credit for that. i DID wish a long ass labor on her. but i'm glad the babies are here and ok.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

^^Well done, msdeb, well done!

Congrats!
    I wonder what they name them..

Default Jennifer Lopez gave birth

After endless speculation on when she was checking into the hospital and delivering her twins, Jennifer Lopez finally gave birth early Friday morning.
    It's a boy! And a girl!!!!
    The girl was born at 12:12 a.m. and weighed 5 lbs. 7 oz., and the boy followed at 12:23 a.m., weighing 6 lbs.
    La Lopez gave birth in Long Island, N.Y., where she and hubby Marc Anthony live.
    "Jennifer and Marc are delighted, thrilled and over the moon," says Lopez's manager.
    Congrats to the happy couple!!!!!

source: Celebrity gossip juicy celebrity rumors Hollywood gossip blog from Perez Hilton

IS IT FINALLY TRUE?!

IF so: congratulations....
    Last edited by eobane; February 22nd, 2008 at 05:30 AM. Reason: sorry... doubleposting... haven't seen the other thread... ooops

Bronze Member

I hope that they are healthy so that her and her husbands joy is complete.

Already posted:

Jennifer lopez and Mark Anthony had dem babies

Please search around a little bit before posting topics... This is the third JLo baby thread tonight/today.

good for her... and yeah, those babies are pretty big for twins. One of my sister in laws had twins in November and they were around 3 lbs each and they were TINY!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Congrats to them!

Quote Originally Posted by SSDiva View Post
    WOW! They were kinda hefty for twins? Congrats..
    not really. my mum had twins and my brother was over 8lbs and 51cm long when he was born, and my sister just under 8lbs and about 49cm.
    they went to term though. i'm guessing most tiny twins are born a little premature?
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information