Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: A woman says Angelina Jolie seduced her in her trailer

Bronze Member

Default A woman says Angelina Jolie seduced her in her trailer

Thursday - February 21, 2008

Please wait for the page to load before clicking on the photos.

In a recent interview, Misty Cooper, 36, has revealed for the first time, her on-set fling with actress Angelina Jolie.

At the time, Misty Cooper was working as an assistant to a producer on the car chase movie, 'Gone in 60 Seconds' which also starred Nicolas Cage. Cooper first laid eyes on Angelina when she saw the actress getting out of a chauffeured car, and the attraction was instantaneous.

Misty Cooper

"We Immediately felt the sexual chemistry, and I could feel that she was also giving off a vibe. She looked super-hot, and I really wanted her." Misty said.

Misty was well aware of Angelina's sexual history. She knew that Angie had fallen for lesbian model Jenny Shimizu while they were working together on the set of 'Foxfire,' (1996) so she knew she had chance!

One week after their first encounter, they ended up talking at craft services and Misty realized that "Angie wanted to sleep with me as much as I was so desperate to get her into bed," adding; "You could cut the sexual tension with knife."

At one point Misty wondered if their flirtatious relationship would be hindered by the new man in Angie's life at the time, actor Billy Bob Thornton. Even though he was still engaged to Laura Dern.

Misty Cooper

But their lusty flirting continued on and one night at a Hollywood party thrown by one of the film's stars, Vinnie Jones, Angie made her move. While they were all dancing, Jolie pushed her body into Misty's backside but Misty was afraid of anyone who could be watching so she didn't make her move. Later, Angelina told Misty that she was "a tease" and Misty answered back, "Well that makes two of us."

Eventually, others on set noticed the ladies' on set antics and someone even warned Misty to stay away from Angelina because she was "trouble." "But it was impossible, she's just so sexy."

Misty showing off her wild side.

Then finally on day on set after weeks of flirting and giving strong sexual vibes, they made their move... To Jolie's trailer!

While Angelina was talking about her sex life, she told Misty that she had many girls but none of them were as good as Billy Bob Thornton. Misty responded with, "But you haven't had me." Shortly after an assistant was taking polaroid pictures of the cast and crew on set, and snapped a couple of Angelina and Misty. As you can see in the photos, there was some playful groping involved.

Angelina Jolie & Misty Cooper

After that, Angelina dropped the bomb; "I want you to come to my trailer, get naked, and we'll have more fun and more photos." And although Misty hasn't revealed what happened once they were inside the trailer, she did say this, "Angie has very soft lips."

Yowza.

A few days after the trailer romp, the filming ended and Misty never saw Angelina again.

When asked about Angie's new love, Misty responded by saying "She (Angelina) can sleep with anyone she pleases, male or female, and she's quite the seductress, so what chance does Brad have? Although he's beautiful looking, there is no way he can keep her down. Angie has an incredible body - Brad should enjoy it while he still can."

Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt.

Recently the mother of four and humanitarian, Angelina Jolie, spoke openly about her sexuality, saying "I've never hidden my bisexuality, but there's no longer a place for that in my life."

Misty disagrees with that. "She (Angelina) told me that only one man had really satisfied her, Billy Bob. Even if Brad is a fabulous lover, Angie still must be wondering what she's missing," adding; "It's only a matter of time before Brad finds him cheating on him with another woman."

Misty Cooper is currently living with her female lover of 8 years.

Angelina Jolie & Misty Cooper

Comments: 2 Tags: What The Frick?

Exclusive Celeb Photos - "Angelina Jolie Seduced Me" - FlynetOnline

Angelina's a freak, but she must've been strung out on some serious heroin to seduce that chick.

omg Mangie likes the box. stop the presses.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

^^ You two stop it, my stomach hurts. If she seduced her, even hit it would be a low point, she can buy a better looking pussy than this!!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

After that, Angelina dropped the bomb; "I want you to come to my trailer, get naked, and we'll have more fun and more photos." And although Misty hasn't revealed what happened once they were inside the trailer, she did say this, "Angie has very soft lips."
    Eh. I doubt anything much happened besides the photos. She waited 8 years to get her cash for this.

I'm not surprised. Angelina doesn't hide the fact that she's bisexual.

I don't think Angie has given up the 'box' either.

Gold Member

I totally believe this woman's story. Angie's a skank.

And I totally think she prefers girls. She's just so masculine. Look at the way she is standing when she is groping that chick.

Brad's just the manny. Angie's getting her pussy on the side for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by SSDiva View Post
    ^^ You two stop it, my stomach hurts. If she seduced her, even hit it would be a low point, she can buy a better looking pussy than this!!
    Angelina already bought her pussy. She calls him Brad Pitt.

I especially like the pic of "Misty showing off her wild side"

Angie likes the box,but this one's tore up.
    Bitch wishes.
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

^^I know. You'd think Angie could do better. But maybe she just likes fug women.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

I can't wait til Angie leaves Brad publicly, and hooks up with someone like Hillary Clinton. That would soooooo make my day.

Angelina's a raging whore on wheels and everyone knows it.

Maybe she has a good personality. This is so not shocking.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information