Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hong Kong celebrity sex pics scandal

A*O

Default Hong Kong celebrity sex pics scandal

Moral: Duh - never never never never put sex pics of yourself on your computer. We have a member here called Edison. Same person?

Racy photos are mine, admits Hong Kong actor - web - Technology - theage.com.au
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    "These photos were stolen from me illegally and distributed without my consent.
    how do you steal from someone legally?
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Zee

Supposedly, he sent his computer (not working) out for repair. Images were on the computer, copied and released.
    Drive a car, drive a boat, drive a plane. What does it matter? As long as I'm drunk!
    pəʇɐɔɐɯnpə ɹ ı

...."several female companions".....he's bragging.....

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

I know this guy! (not personally, I just love HK cinema stuff so I just know him from movies...). I wouldn't have expected this kind of scandal from Asian actors...but I think it's just mostly that we don't really hear about them in the West.

Anyone interested should watch the original HK version of Departed called Infernal Affairs (this dude's in it, oh actually, he's in Infernal Affairs 2 I believe). 100 times better than the Hollywood remake crap.

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

OMFG... you know they're doing remakes of Oldboy and what not... ugh.

My two best friends are Asian, and they've been clucking about this for days now. It's a huge scandal in China. The females are known for their "virginal" image which is now ruined.

What's Oldboy?

Why are an actor's sex pics so scandalous? Surely people were already clear that he wasn't a monk?
    "I ransacked his drawers when he left me by myself at his place for the first time. That's how we did it in the good old days. Tells me all I need to know about him. He pretends he didn't notice. That's how good relationships start." - Chilly Willy

Zee

They are shots of women in showers, blowjobs and other poses. One woman's marriage is already been damaged with paternity tests underway (according to gossip). I've heard about this quite a bit from a Hong Kong business associate.

It's almost like he took shots of his penis on vacation. Very narcissistic shots.
    Drive a car, drive a boat, drive a plane. What does it matter? As long as I'm drunk!
    pəʇɐɔɐɯnpə ɹ ı

Quote Originally Posted by Palermo View Post
    My two best friends are Asian, and they've been clucking about this for days now. It's a huge scandal in China. The females are known for their "virginal" image which is now ruined.
    Ya I was reading about one of the girls [Gillian Chung] and she was a spokesperson for "pre-martial chasity" lol.

Apparently he is in pretty hot water too. I read the mafia controls a large portion of the entertainment industry and he's dirtied up a bunch of their stars (and profits) and they're not too happy.

Elite Member

Here's how Lainey described it:

Many of you have emailed re: the crazy Edison Chen sex scandal that has dominated headlines in Hong Kong for weeks – Hello Kitty hypocrisy exposed!

Young celebrities packaged and sold as perfect angels, especially the girls. Remember – for Chinese people sex doesn’t exist. Sexuality more often than not is suppressed and or replaced by cartoon androgens with bad teeth who giggle simply because it’s Tuesday.

So here’s the equivalent, understanding that you can’t exactly compare apples to oranges: imagine if Zac Efron (but not gay) slept separately with Mandy Moore, Hilary Duff, Carrie Underwood, Mary Kate Olsen, Mischa Barton, Hayden Panettiere, Lindsay Lohan, Rachel Bilson, and Anne Hathaway and it was all captured on video. Screencaps of the videos are widely disseminated across the web showing each and every girl performing fellatio and pleasuring herself and loving it.

Then imagine if Justin Timberlake and Reese Witherspoon are married with children. And that photos of Reese and Zac also turn up. Reese with Zac’s balls in her mouth, Reese ungroomed and showing off her wild lack of maintenance, Reese perfectly capable of taking herself there and back.

Imagine that in North America.

This is what’s happening in Hong Kong. So to answer your questions, THAT is why even CNN has reported several times on the story.

Zee

Wow, he's leaving the HK movie industry and doing community service to apologize for his misdeeds.

YouTube - Edison Chen Sex Scandal Apology
    pəʇɐɔɐɯnpə ɹ ı

Quote Originally Posted by hotncmom View Post
    Here's how Lainey described it:

Many of you have emailed re: the crazy Edison Chen sex scandal that has dominated headlines in Hong Kong for weeks – Hello Kitty hypocrisy exposed!

Young celebrities packaged and sold as perfect angels, especially the girls. Remember – for Chinese people sex doesn’t exist. Sexuality more often than not is suppressed and or replaced by cartoon androgens with bad teeth who giggle simply because it’s Tuesday.

So here’s the equivalent, understanding that you can’t exactly compare apples to oranges: imagine if Zac Efron (but not gay) slept separately with Mandy Moore, Hilary Duff, Carrie Underwood, Mary Kate Olsen, Mischa Barton, Hayden Panettiere, Lindsay Lohan, Rachel Bilson, and Anne Hathaway and it was all captured on video. Screencaps of the videos are widely disseminated across the web showing each and every girl performing fellatio and pleasuring herself and loving it.

Then imagine if Justin Timberlake and Reese Witherspoon are married with children. And that photos of Reese and Zac also turn up. Reese with Zac’s balls in her mouth, Reese ungroomed and showing off her wild lack of maintenance, Reese perfectly capable of taking herself there and back.

Imagine that in North America.

This is what’s happening in Hong Kong. So to answer your questions, THAT is why even CNN has reported several times on the story.
    Wow! I wonder what is going to happen to all of them...

Personally, I think he's going to end up like one of those CoS tragedies ...

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

dumbass!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information