Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Age catches up with Demi Moore - despite the fortune spent on cosmetic surgery

Default Age catches up with Demi Moore - despite the fortune spent on cosmetic surgery

Demi Moore has proved that even 200,000 of plastic surgery doesn't protect against a very rough day.

As she emerged from her LA home last week, it was startlingly clear that despite the 45-year-old's best efforts to remain youthful, age has finally taken its toll on the Charlie's Angel star.
    Scroll down for more...
    Showing her age: a make-up free Demi Moore in Los Angeles last week; the actress polished up for a pre-Oscars party on Tuesday night

Without the cover of make-up, Demi's skin looked dull and tired, with her drooping jowls only adding to her haggard look.

But of course careful styling can hide a multitude of sins and she made a dramatic turnaround just days later, stepping out at a pre-Oscar party in Los Angeles looking glamorous and polished.
    Scroll down for more...
    Rough day: the 45-year-old has reportedly spent a fortune on surgery, but it certainly didn't show on this occasion

Demi reportedly spent a vast sum on head-to-toe surgery four years ago, including a procedure on her sagging knees, amid rumours she was hoping to keep up with her second husband Ashton Kutcher, who is 16 years her junior.

The actress, who has children by ex-husband Bruce Willis - Rumer, 19, Scout, 16, and Tallulah, 13, recently admitted the May December couple are holding out hope for children of their own.

Demi said: "We would be delighted if it happened."
    She added: "It would be just fantastic. We are doing lots of practising and you can't complain about practising with him."

Age catches up with Demi Moore - despite the fortune spent on cosmetic surgery | the Daily Mail

Come on...she's making a face like she just sneezed! I mean who looks good right before or after a sneeze? Also she is without makeup and that obviously helps everyone! I still think that she is very beautiful
    "My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat your children. Praise be to Allah." TEAM MILEY!!

So that's what boytoy sees when he first wakes up in the morning ... only with messy hair.

This is dumb. I'm not a fan of hers, but she's clearly making a weird face here, hence the droopiness. Other than that, I don't see that she looks so aged, and hardly anyone looks great without a trace of makeup. I'll give her this, at least she hasn't succumbed to the trout pout trend.

ALL celebs look great in full make-up.

Shit. I think she still looks great for her age. PS or not.

well it's a bad picture...and well...she just has really strong features..soo..I guess that's why she can look rough sometimes?

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    So that's what boytoy sees when he first wakes up in the morning ... only with messy hair.
    I bet boytoy doesnt look picture perfect in the morning too

Hit By Ban Bus!

I don't think she looks bad for 45, of course she's not going to look as good as she does when she's all done up for events.

All the surgery in the world isn't going to keep you looking 20 forever, eventually you just look insane like Joan Rivers

I think the moral is, don't bother with PS

I actually thinks she looks pretty good for having no makeup, making a weird face and being - GASP, THE HORROR - over forty in Hollywood
    Is it Happy Hour yet?

I think she looks rather nice actually, apart from the odd face she's pulling. Sheesh!
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

Quote Originally Posted by Palermo View Post
    All the surgery in the world isn't going to keep you looking 20 forever, eventually you just look insane like Joan Rivers

Eh, I think everyone just likes to pick on her because she's a 45 year old woman married to a 30 year old guy.

Too bad she can't be like Tom Cruise, and re-make her spouse to look ten years older. Then nobody would notice the age difference.

Bronze Member

I knew this article was from the Daily Mail just looking at the title.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information