Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Britney Spears hasn't put sons' toys away

Default Britney Spears hasn't put sons' toys away

Britney Spears Hasn't Put Sons' Toys Away
    Wednesday February 20, 2008

While Britney Spears has developed a devoted following among the children she teaches dance at North Hollywood's Millennium Dance Complex, her own sons may have moved on.
    Sean, 2, and Jayden, 17 months, haven't seen their mother since the night of January 3, when she was involuntarily committed to the Cedars-Sinai Medical Center psych ward. (Relive Spears' days with her boys here.)
    Spears' sons now stay full-time with ex Kevin Federline. "They have not been asking about Britney," a Federline source tells Us Weekly in its latest issue.
    Nor do the adults in their life their father, their grandparents, and the nanny talk about mom. "They don't want to get them riled up," the source says. "They just keep them focused on activities."
    Though an insider tells Us that Federline and Spears' parents won't let Britney speak on the phone to her sons either, she remains focused on her sons.
    "She desperately wants the kids," a family source tells Us. "She cries about it."
    "She hasn't put the children's belongings away," an insider said. "Her home has pictures of her kids everywhere. She loves them very much."
    Despite the separation from her children and her ongoing legal woes, Spears' life is changing for the better. "There's been a real change in how she is because she has been smothered in love," a family source tells Us. "To suddenly know after all this time that she has support has been incredible for her."
    "She knows that something is wrong with her," a source tells Us. "She knows that something can't quite be right because of the sheer fact she's separated from her kids."
    Check out the latest issue of Us Weekly for more on Britney's life under her parents' rule and her children's days away from her.
    Usmagazine.com | Britney Spears Hasn't Put Sons' Toys Away

she probably thinks the kids are in the house somewhere playing with them
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

So people need to come to terms with the fact that Britney's own kids don't even give a shit about her, then. Infact, they're better off without her.

I don't see her doing much improving. She knows nothing of what she has done to those boys.

"They have not been asking about Britney," a Federline source tells Us Weekly in its latest issue.
    Of course they have asked about her. Even though she fucked up she's still their mother. Kids will try to forgive everything for their parents.
    "Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counsellors, and the most patient of teachers."

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

"She desperately wants the kids," a family source tells Us. "She cries about it."
    "She hasn't put the children's belongings away," an insider said. "Her home has pictures of her kids everywhere. She loves them very much."
    Despite the separation from her children and her ongoing legal woes, Spears' life is changing for the better. "There's been a real change in how she is because she has been smothered in love," a family source tells Us. "To suddenly know after all this time that she has support has been incredible for her."
    "She knows that something is wrong with her," a source tells Us. "She knows that something can't quite be right because of the sheer fact she's separated from her kids."

TOTAL BS~!

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

They were probably scared to death much of the time they were around her in those last few weeks before she lost them. But it is a bit hard to believe they haven't said one word (where's mommy?) about her.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by Mariesoleil View Post
    Of course they have asked about her. Even though she fucked up she's still their mother. Kids will try to forgive everything for their parents.
    They are 1 & 2 years old. They don't have very strong verbal skills yet. They have spent most of their lives going back and forth with little concept of time. I seriously doubt they are asking for her. If they had been with her all the time and she had been an involved mom they they could rely upon it would be different. In their case their Mom is no different from any other caregiver they ever hired.

Give it a rest.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    They are 1 & 2 years old. They don't have very strong verbal skills yet. They have spent most of their lives going back and forth with little concept of time. I seriously doubt they are asking for her. If they had been with her all the time and she had been an involved mom they they could rely upon it would be different. In their case their Mom is no different from any other caregiver they ever hired.
    I don't know, I'm really not sure.
    "Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counsellors, and the most patient of teachers."

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    I agree. I especially don't think Brit's been very involved with developmental aspects of raising her kids, e.g. teaching them words, how to express wants and needs etc. I don't think they'd ask for her either. I question if they know how to say "momma" or even know who "momma" is.

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

Why in the fuck would she put their toys or pictures away? I'm sure at some point the kids will be back at the house.

I guess making a huge deal over the fact that it looks like a place where kids still live and play keeps the drama going.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post

Give it a rest.
    I appreciate that Jamie or Lynne or whoever leaked this pack of lies is trying to help her, but there's just no way I am buying what they're selling.

I don't believe the boys ask for her either. I agree she just wasn't hands on with them enough, and she put them through some terrifying experiences (dangerous late night drives) to boot. So I wouldn't be surprised if there is little to no bond with her.

Quote Originally Posted by moomies View Post
    I agree. I especially don't think Brit's been very involved with developmental aspects of raising her kids, e.g. teaching them words, how to express wants and needs etc. I don't think they'd ask for her either. I question if they know how to say "momma" or even know who "momma" is.

It's a wonder the kids even know how to walk. I've always wondered if they could talk properly (in the one and two year old sense) or not.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information