Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Britney Spears is barred from seeing sons

Default Britney Spears is barred from seeing sons

Spears is barred from seeing sons

Spears and ex-husband Kevin Federline did not attend the hearing

Pop star Britney Spears has failed in a court bid to regain visitation rights to her two children.

A spokesman for Los Angeles Superior Court confirmed that no change had been made to an existing order denying Ms Spears visits to her sons.
    The pop star was banned from monitored visits last month after refusing to hand the children back, resulting in a stand-off with police at her house.
    Ms Spears was taken to hospital in an ambulance following the incident.
    She spent another six days in a psychiatric unit earlier this month.
    Paparazzi presence
    The singer's ex-husband Kevin Federline was awarded primary custody of two-year-old Sean Preston and Jayden James, aged one, in October.
    At Tuesday's hearing, the singer's lawyer Anne Kiley was denied a request for an order to gag other lawyers in the case from discussing it with the media.
    She had argued that the coverage was "emotionally and physically" a strain on the star, and requested that times of hearings could not be disclosed to the press.
    Mr Federline's lawyer, Mark Vincent Kaplan, said the two children were not being put at risk and that Ms Spears was more concerned about the constant presence of paparazzi.
    Mr Kaplan addressed reporters outside the court

He added that he hoped there would no longer be "pre-leaking of information to favoured media outlets as to where they [Ms Spears and companions] are going and how they will get there."

Mr Kaplan was referring to the development that the singer's father James has taken charge of her affairs by order of the courts.
    Superior Court Commissioner Scott Gordon, who has been presiding over the lengthy child custody dispute, granted Ms Spears' request to replace Ms Kiley with another lawyer.
    Outside the hearing, Mr Kaplan told reporters that Mr Federline would like his former wife to see their children.
    "Both sides want to see the day that visitation can resume. It's a question of working out the details of how that can happen," he said.
    "Mr. Federline looks forward to his children having their mom in their life."

BBC NEWS | Entertainment | Spears is barred from seeing sons
    Sorry if this has been posted somewhere else.
    "Just because I walked into a turd supermarket doesn't mean I have to buy anything." - John Oliver

lawyer Anne Kiley was denied a request for an order to gag other lawyers in the case from discussing it with the media.
    She had argued that the coverage was "emotionally and physically" a strain on the star
    and then she was handed her Oscar for best performer in a
    court room
    When you're strange
    Faces come out of the rain

I don't see anything wrong with a short totally
    supervised visit. Kids need to see both parents.

^^Not if one parent is off her nut and may frighten them.
    President Barack Obama
    Sounds amazing, doesn't it?

Sprynkles^^^ I agree. K-Fukkup is going to ruin those kids just as Britney would have, had she been given sole custody in her condition.
    & not a single fuck was given...

I wouldn't want her around my kids. That's all I know.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

I agree that kids need to be around both parents, however if one of those parents isn't capable of handling their parental duties, then no. She is nuts, and the last time those kids were in her care she traumatized them...who knows what she did and said while locked in that bathroom with that baby!!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

So what else is new? Britney can't see her kids, Lindsay's still a raging slut, the sun shall rise in a few hours,... just another day in the life.

But... but... um... they need their mother too. She doesn't have to be alone with them. Hell, why not let the three of them visit in a different environment? Like the office of Children Protective Services - they do have private rooms, & of course not alone.

Even rapist, murderers & some pedophiles are not barred from their own children! If she was a back-up dancer this $hit wouldn't be an issue because the opportunist K-Fukkup wouldn't have given those children a second glance before moving on to the next chick silly enough to be with him.

They don't need Britney Spears, though. They need someone who is willing to be responsible and willing to take care of them, and not do drugs around them, or other ungodly things. Seriously, I fucking dread to think what those kids may have already been exposed to, under her "care"

I disagree. She's still their mother, regardless of her lack of parenting skills. I didn't say raise them... I said see them. Those boys need to see/be around their mother & not completely shut out of each other's lives.

She is still their mother. Granted, not a very good one. Britney obviously doesn't want to be a mother, so why force her to be one? Those kids need someone who will care for them, not someone who barely acknowledges their exsistence. She doesn't need to even be in the same room as them. What's the point in her even visiting if she doesn't care? That in itself does more harm than good, because eventually the kids will ask "why does mommy only visit? Why can't she stay forever?". Because they'll think she just doesn't care, and in reality? She doesn't. Give them someone who loves them. Not someone who's just going to be a weekly visit, who probably would "forget" to show up, anyway.

A*O

I wouldn't trust either of them to be responsible parents. Just whisk those boys off to a nice couple on a farm in Nebraska who will love them and raise them as normal kids. Seriously.

Just because you gave birth to a child, or provided the sperm in the first place, does NOT automatically give you parental rights IMO, especially if you have shown over and over again that you are totally fucking crazy.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    I wouldn't trust either of them to be responsible parents. Just whisk those boys off to a nice couple on a farm in Nebraska who will love them and raise them as normal kids. Seriously.

Just because you gave birth to a child, or provided the sperm in the first place, does NOT automatically give you parental rights IMO, especially if you have shown over and over again that you are totally fucking crazy.

Thank you!

Being a mother implies mothering. Shitney did not provide that. She's not a mother, she just provided a womb and a couple years of terror.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information