Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Denise Richards reveals more about her reality show

Default Denise Richards reveals more about her reality show

After her contentious divorce from Charlie Sheen and dating her friend’s (Heather Locklear) ex-husband (Richie Sambora), it’s safe to say Denise Richards is no stranger to trouble.

But as you’ll see in her upcoming reality show, Richards isn’t shy about any of it. “Access Hollywood’s” Nancy O’Dell found that out first hand when she sat down with Denise for a candid interview.

“You were criticized for your relationship with Richie, to put it mildly” O’Dell noted.

“Criticized? Yeah, slightly,” Richards sheepishly grinned.

“Have you reached out to Heather (Locklear)? Will that be part of the show?” O’Dell asked.

“Yes, Heather is going to be the first guest on my show,” Richards laughed. “Uh, no.”

Able to laugh after what can only be described as a difficult and tumultuous couple of years, this summer Richards will be airing it all on her own E! reality show — and we mean everything!

“Well, I’ll be honest because people will know. Um, I have 10 dogs,” Richards revealed. “Yeah, after I got my divorce… Charlie didn’t like a whole lot of dogs.”

“Is this why you got your divorce?” O’Dell joked. “He didn’t love your dogs?”

“No, he loves dogs — just a small amount of them and I’ve always wanted a lot,” she replied.

Consider it mission accomplished.

But Richards’ pet parade doesn’t stop there — add to that two guinea pigs and two pot-bellied pigs.

“So we’re going to see your pigs in the show. And we’re going to see your dogs in the show. How about a fella?” O’Dell inquired.

“I have a fella that I’m seeing,” Richards revealed. “His name is George.”

“George Clooney?” O’Dell jokingly asked.

“No, that would be nice,” Denise laughed.

And once the cameras start rolling on her as-of-yet untitled reality show, George, the pets, Richards’ two daughters and the actress herself will all be in a permanent spotlight. So is the actress ready for that kind of attention?

“Did it take a lot of convincing?” O’Dell asked her.

“Well, Ryan is very charming and very convincing,” Richards smiled.

That would Ryan Seacrest, who asked Denise to do the show, as his company will be producing it. But the “Idol” host’s charm isn’t the only reason Richards is on board.

“I want people to see what I’m really like and then judge for themselves,” Richards concluded. “And then if they still hate me then, that’s their choice.”

Denise Richards finds comfort in reality ... TV - Access Hollywood - MSNBC.com

Dead yet?

Please tell me they aren't actually making a show around this person? Who the hell would watch it?

Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    Please tell me they aren't actually making a show around this person? Who the hell would watch it?
    Well, seeing as it's on E, presumably the same people that watch the Kardashians & Snoop Doggy Dog's show......
    I don't think that they're going for the intellectual viewing public here, but the lowest common denominator.

Actually, I'm waiting for the dolls to come out for this series, I want to see if they do a blow-up doll size....
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

I actually sort of like her... She seems like an attentive hands-on mother and a fun person to be around. I'll probably at least watch the first episode.

Gold Member

She's a succubus. Leave your kids out of your chaos--stupid bitch.

Dina Lohan is no longer the Children Pimptress of the Year. This whore is shameless.

Quote Originally Posted by southernbelle View Post
    I actually sort of like her... She seems like an attentive hands-on mother and a fun person to be around. I'll probably at least watch the first episode.
    You do know that even when she's photographed carrying the kids that she still have the nanny with her at all times, don't you? I'm not saying that this makes her a bad mum or anything, just that she's there & is cut out of the photos....

I liked her until I was watching Chelsea Lately and Scott Baio was a guest and Denise Richards came up because they dated, and Chelsea said 'She's just not a nice person, is she. And Scott said 'No, no she isn't', very seriously.

And I love Chelsea. Just made me think twice about Denise.

I laughed though when Denise said 'Heather will be my first guest'

I'll watch the show to see the 10 dogs.

Quote Originally Posted by Raspberry gashes View Post
    I liked her until I was watching Chelsea Lately and Scott Baio was a guest and Denise Richards came up because they dated, and Chelsea said 'She's just not a nice person, is she. And Scott said 'No, no she isn't', very seriously.

I don't think that we get that show over here....

Quote Originally Posted by RevellingInSane View Post
    Dina Lohan is no longer the Children Pimptress of the Year. This whore is shameless.
    Agreed. Those kids already look MISERABLE all the time. Yeah, pimp 'em out some more.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raspberry gashes View Post

I love Chelsea! Especially the mockery of Paris...
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by southernbelle View Post
    Yes all her "clients" felt the same way when she a high class call girl. She's so hands on she is willing to pimp out these innocent little girls. Hell, even Charlie knew that was wrong and tried to stop it.

Wow she really does talk a lot..
    Denise Richards to bare her pain on TV show

Actress to face cameras for reality program just 2 months after mom dies

Gus Ruelas / AP
    Actress Denise Richards is about to get really personal. She’ll be dealing with the recent passing of her mother when her new reality show starts taping.
    View related photos

Access Hollywood
    updated 7:20 p.m. ET Feb. 18, 2008

LOS ANGELES - Much of Denise Richards’ private life became an open book during her divorce from Charlie Sheen and her subsequent relationship with Richie Sambora.
    But Richards is getting ready to reveal even more of herself on her new E! reality show. In part two of our exclusive interview, Richards opened up about Sambora, her former friendship with Heather Locklear — and the death of her mother.
    “Nothing can prepare you for death. It’s the worst thing I ever had to go through,” Denise told Access Hollywood's Nancy O'Dell. “I thought my divorce was hard. This is just 100 times harder.”

An emotionally raw Richards will face the cameras for her new reality show — just two months after her mother lost her battle with cancer.
    “When the cameras start rolling, you will still be dealing with the pain. Will that be shown in the show?” O'Dell asked.
    “If I can help anyone that has lost someone, especially through cancer, I would like to do that,” Richards explained. “She will definitely be talked about and how we are dealing with it.”
    Richards’ father, who was with her mom for 37 years, (Denise's date of birth is 17th Feb 1971 - my comment) has moved in with Denise since his wife’s passing and will be featured on the show, along with Richards’ 2- and 3-year-old daughters, Lola and Sam.
    “How much of a role will they play on the show?” O'Dell asked about Richards' daughters.
    “I am a single mom and I am very hands-on with my kids so I can’t do a show without the kids at all,” Richards replied.
    “What have you told them about the show?” O'Dell asked.
    “I asked them if they wanted to be on TV and Sam said, ‘Yes!’” Richards laughed. “My girls have been around it so much. They love the makeup. They love the hair. They love all of that. I understand why people are judgmental right away saying, ‘How could she have her kids on the show?’ But as long as they’re protected, I feel that they’ll be OK.”
    And while Richards was comfortable with her kids on TV, her ex-husband felt differently. In fact, Charlie Sheen actually went to court to try and prevent his daughters from being on-air. The motion was denied, but added another chapter to the couple’s messy — and very public — divorce.
    “There has been a lot of negative press. Do you hope it will help people see the real Denise?” O'Dell asked her.

More from Access Hollywood
    Denise Richards finds comfort in reality ... TV
    Photo gallery: Denise Richards
    Video: Denise Richards on the record

“There has definitely been a lot of negative things written about me and going through my divorce. You know, I don’t want to do a bunch of interviews and start mud-slinging with my ex. He’s still their dad. I would like an opportunity for people to see who I am,” Richards explained.
    After her split from Sheen, Richards took some of her harshest criticism for her relationship with Richie Sambora — the ex-husband of her former friend, Heather Locklear.
    “Honestly I knew that situation wasn't going to go over very well and it was going to be in the press. I had no idea it would blow up the way it did,” Richards admitted. “The truth of the matter is my friendship with Heather ended before Richie and I even started dating. That’s one thing I don’t know if people knew or not. I never had an affair. I never cheated on Charlie and Richie never cheated on Heather. If I was still friends with Heather, I would have never crossed that line with Richie at all.”
    Copyright 2008 by NBC. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
    Denise Richards to bare her pain on TV show - Access Hollywood - MSNBC.com

She's going to grieve on TV? I think thats so low.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information