Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jenny Craig finally realized Kirstie Alley is an alien lover

Default Jenny Craig finally realized Kirstie Alley is an alien lover

Kirstie Alley Is Out Of A Job

Kirstie Alley is no longer working for Jenny Craig. She's been their main bitch for the past 3 years. The VP of marketing of Jenny Craig told People, "Although Kirstie will not appear in future advertising endeavors for us, she does remain on Jenny Craig's maintenance program and is confident that our program has helped her incorporate positive lifestyle changes that should last a lifetime." Uh...huh. He should've just said, "She's a crazy alien bitch." That would have been a more believable response.
    Queen Latifah will now be the main bitch along with Valerie Bertinelli. Jenny Craig claims Kirstie has lost 75lbs with the program. Yeah, but she's still a fat bitch on the inside. She needs a snow ball. No! Not the sex act. The delicious ghetto pastry that's covered in coconut. It might make her a happier person.
    The company went on to say, "She's proud to have been able to participate in the creation of Jenny's award-winning, integrated advertising campaign, and says she's thankful for the opportunity to help so many other people lose weight and keep it off."
    I love press releases like that one. They never tell us the real reason. They just fill it with cotton candy fluff. It was either money or they couldn't take working with that loon. I'm guessing it was a little of both.

Dlisted
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Well, it could be that she's just regained too much weight to be a credible spokesperson for them anymore. Those weight-loss companies need new celebs to endorse them every so often to keep people interested.

Well that, and Kirstie's recent Scientolo-nutty letters turn people off, I bet. No one wants to be associated with crazy cults, it's bad for business.

I think Valerie Bertinelli is their new go-to celeb endorser.

valerie looks so great in the JC ads she put kristie to shame!!
    theadventuresofmee.blogspot.com my beauty blog

Kirstie is STILL fat. fat fat faat
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Another failure for Scientology. They are the experts when it comes to the human mind. Weight loss however, seems to stump them. Maybe all that excess weight is uncleared 'body thetans'?

^^
    President Barack Obama
    Sounds amazing, doesn't it?

Please excuse this poor pathetic married woman... but what is a snow ball? And I am not referring to the treat but to the other thing mentioned.
    I've always known I was born to dominate your sex and avenge my own.

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    Well, it could be that she's just regained too much weight to be a credible spokesperson for them anymore. Those weight-loss companies need new celebs to endorse them every so often to keep people interested.

Well that, and Kirstie's recent Scientolo-nutty letters turn people off, I bet. No one wants to be associated with crazy cults, it's bad for business.

Yea, I think she said f**k it and went back to her gorge diet, gorging herself on fast food, krispy kremes, and all you can eat chinese buffet. So much for her sham oprah appearance.

Quote Originally Posted by AgentOrange View Post
    Another failure for Scientology. They are the experts when it comes to the human mind. Weight loss however, seems to stump them. Maybe all that excess weight is uncleared 'body thetans'?
    That's what I was saying in another thread. If they could beat the battle of the bulge, they would have so many recruits. Hell I might even become a Scieno if I could lose some poundage.

Poor Kirstie. I never thought she actually lost all that she claimed. It was a lot of Spanx more than anything. Valerie on the other hand looks great. I like her. She had a hard time with Eddie. I'm glad she's healthy and happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post

Exactly! I can hardly believe she was in the job for so long. Every time I have seen candids of her she has ballooned again.
    ssabmud

Kirstie Alley, Travolta, and now even Cruise is gaining weight. Is Scientology fattening or something?? Look out Leah Remini.

Bronze Member

--- this is why Posh ain't gonna join...and the fact that she won't give away any $$$$

I think Jenny Craig was just disappointed that Kirstie plateaued and hasn't lost any weight for the last six months or so. She's maintained sure, but she definitely hasn't slimmed down anymore. That doesn't look great for their product. I would have picked someone else as well, to shake things up a bit. That, and the fact that Kirstie is a Scienofreak probably helped the decision a bit.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

^She plateaued? I thought she gained most of her weight back, and that's why she was dropped from Jenny Craig. I think she went back to binge eating, and took for granted her second chance of success.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information