Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ewan Mcgregor 'sickened' by Britney Spears' plight

Default Ewan Mcgregor 'sickened' by Britney Spears' plight

Mcgregor 'sickened' By Spears' Plight.... British actor Ewan McGregor has leapt to the defence of troubled singer Britney Spears - insisting she doesn't know how to defend herself against the media circus that surrounds her.
    The Toxic hitmaker was placed on psychiatric evaluation at a Los Angeles hospital last month (Jan08) - the latest episode in her well-publicised meltdown.
    And the Moulin Rouge! star is convinced Spears needs to concentrate on her work as it will give her the focus she needs to put her life back together.

He says, "I feel sad for her. I look at those pictures of ambulances and outside her house and there are hundreds of paparrazzi - it makes me feel sick.
    "I'm lucky to understand how to defend myself from it now if I need to. The most important thing is work. If you can make that the centre of it all then you're in good shape.
    "As soon as any of the other trappings of it become more important to you then you're f**ked".

Mcgregor 'sickened' By Spears' Plight.
    President Barack Obama
    Sounds amazing, doesn't it?

Oh fucking please. She loves it.

Uh, I don't think you'll ever have to fight off that many paps, Ewan.

awlll... someone does care
    & not a single fuck was given...

There's plenty of things Britney could do; move out of LA, for a start. At one time I felt sorry for her, but then I saw footage of her being followed by the paps and she loved it, she was walking with them, not away from them.

Elite Member DoveFeatheredRaven's Avatar

Ewan M is hot. There, I said it.
    Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac? George Carlin

Shitney's world would come crashing down if the paps abandoned her for someone more newsworthy. She needs the attention and it's so convenient to just open the front door and yell for a random stranger when you want a fast shag.

Quote Originally Posted by Raspberry gashes View Post
    Oh fucking please. She loves it.
    I have to disagree. I think she's been thrown into the showbix when she was too young, and her parents probably didn't care about her that much. Honestly, I think she's just too childish to love all that attention. I do think she really feels overwhelmed and doesn't know how to get her "old life" back. Despite the fact that she's surrounded by a team of people, she's fucking alone.
    Three reasons to be teacher: June, July, August.

Elite Member

Lots of celebrities have compassion for her - maybe we're the ignorant ones.

Quote Originally Posted by olivia720 View Post
    Uh, I don't think you'll ever have to fight off that many paps, Ewan.
    He has fought with the paps actually - he brought a magazine to court because they put pictures of his kids in a magazine. Not all actors want pap-attention either
    Who ordered a naked Swede?? MEEEEE!!

laurenshelton2 thinks I'm worse than Claymates.

Ever since I read that she calls them before she goes anywhere, I don't feel sorry for her.

Quote Originally Posted by darksithbunny View Post
    Ever since I read that she calls them before she goes anywhere, I don't feel sorry for her.
    Right.

If she's bothered by it..here are some ideas....
    - stay the fuck home
    - get tinted windows
    -have your asst. do your running around and get your Fraps and Taco Bell.
    - Get a driver
    'High, High. Yaw Both High and Smokin' Weeeed in Front of My Howse"
    Bah-Brahhh-Teen Mom

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    Shitney's world would come crashing down if the paps abandoned her for someone more newsworthy. She needs the attention and it's so convenient to just open the front door and yell for a random stranger when you want a fast shag.

Couldn't have said it better myself. Since she was a kid the paps and the public have fed her ego and need for attention above all else. Cry for help?

Pah-f**king-leaze. All these celebupukes crave attention cuz really they all have insecurity issues and need their egos stroked. They would wither away if everyone ignored them.

Cry me a f**king river over her "problems," there are people today with REAL problems, kids that have no food to eat, parents with kids struggling to find a roof over their heads, victims of wars and famines, etc. etc. etc. The antics of some overpaid, spoiled, over doped celebupuke ranks dead last on the list of those deserving sympathy.

Quote Originally Posted by waikiki View Post
    I have to disagree. I think she's been thrown into the showbix when she was too young, and her parents probably didn't care about her that much. Honestly, I think she's just too childish to love all that attention. I do think she really feels overwhelmed and doesn't know how to get her "old life" back. Despite the fact that she's surrounded by a team of people, she's fucking alone.

Yes but she's a big girl now, she should use her millions to buy herself a nice little island, and if her parents did the wrong thing, she can choose not to speak to them ever again. She'll get nowhere while everyone is pitying her for having such a 'sad chilldhood' - which she really didn't. It's a cop out.

I agree with aabbcc; she'd die if she was forgotten about.

I think they misinterpreted what he said:

The most important thing is work. If you can make that the centre of it all then you're in good shape. "As soon as any of the other trappings of it become more important to you then you're f**ked".

The way I take it is, her work became less important than all the attention she got just for being Britney. And I have to agree...she's fucked.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information