Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cheryl Cole 'refusing to eat and down to six stone' after husband cheats on her

Default Cheryl Cole 'refusing to eat and down to six stone' after husband cheats on her

Cheryl Cole's weight has plummeted to six stone as she struggles to cope following her husband's alleged infidelity, it was reported today.
    The Girls Aloud star is reportedly chain smoking and refusing to eat after fleeing to a luxury resort in Thailand following revelations that husband Ashley Cole cheated on her.
    Fellow bandmates Nicola Roberts and Kimberley Walsh, who flew out to join Cheryl in Phuket, are said to be desperately worried about her. Scroll down for more...
    Broken-hearted: Cheryl Cole is down to six stone following her split from Ashley Cole, it has been reported

Read more...

A source told the Sun: "The realisation that Ashley has betrayed her so badly suddenly hit Cheryl hard.
    "She told her closest pals that he may as well have ripped her heart out and stamped on it.
    "Ashley's cheating was so painful that, for two weeks, Cheryl practically locked herself in a rented apartment, sobbing herself to sleep. Scroll down for more...
    Love on the rocks: Cheryl and husband Ashley Cole have looked miserable since the cheating scandal broke

"Cheryl couldn't eat and her weight plummeted so rapidly and significantly that her ribs and hip bones started to jut sharply out. Her cheeks also look sunken.
    Referring to her husband, she is alleged to have told a friend: "He's damaged goods. I knew something was wrong when I confronted him about some woman and he made up some excuse rather than deny it outright."
    Cheryl jetted abroad last week after reportedly smashing her mobile phone so her husband could not speak to her.
    She has been chain smoking up to forty cigarettes a day, The Sun reported.
    Cheryl, 24, is reportedly on the verge of divorcing the Chelsea and England defender following reports of his one night stand with hairdresser Aimee Walton. Two other women came forward to claim that he had betrayed Cheryl on other occasions.

Broken-hearted Cheryl Cole 'refusing to eat and down to six stone' after Ashley's cheating scandal | the Daily Mail

6 stone= 84 lbs, I don't think that is true

what a mess this is!
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Clever PR stunt and guilt tactic in one. I could learn from this girl.

I thought she'd convinced herself he couldn't possibly have cheated, because he can't get it up while drunk?
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Silver Member

I want to feel bad for her. But then again she was the one that went on and on about how great her relationship was. And how much better it was than everybody else's. All in all she was just another footballer trophy wife. Too bad she couldn't see that before she wanted to get married

Is that supposed to be a picture after her weight loss? Because I don't see any ribs or hip bones sticking out.

^I know, she doesn't look skinny is a scary way.
    "Remember to always be yourself. Unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

"The only thing more expensive than education is ignorance." -Benjamin Franklin

her tramp stamp migrated to her thigh
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

^^ no those are "before" shots. Here are some recent pictures (she's the one in the straw hat)

source: tfs

Is she really popular in the UK? She looks like white trash to me.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Quote Originally Posted by january View Post
    Is she really popular in the UK? She looks like white trash to me.
    Yeh she is a girl band called Girls Aloud and have had numerous number 1 singles and albums. I have to admit i do find some of their songs catchy.

I feel for Cheryl.

People can say whatever they like, call her whatever they want, but Ashley did cheat on her & that is always fucked up.

And from those pictures you can definitely see the lost a lot of weight.

Quote Originally Posted by sharon_b View Post
    Yeh she is a girl band called Girls Aloud and have had numerous number 1 singles and albums. I have to admit i do find some of their songs catchy.
    Thanks for the explanation. BTW, I love your avatar, Evangeline's my girly crush.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Quote Originally Posted by january View Post
    Thanks for the explanation. BTW, I love your avatar, Evangeline's my girly crush.
    Thanks, its actually a screen cap from her recent Regis and Kelly appearance [from wednesday] and she's my girly crush too, insanely beautiful in my opinion.

What's Evangeline's full name? I don't recognize her.
    "I ransacked his drawers when he left me by myself at his place for the first time. That's how we did it in the good old days. Tells me all I need to know about him. He pretends he didn't notice. That's how good relationships start." - Chilly Willy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information