Thread: Catherine Zeta-Jones brings the kids for a day on the golf course

Default Catherine Zeta-Jones brings the kids for a day on the golf course

Golf-mad superstars Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones are ensuring their love for the game continues into further generations after bringing their young children along to the fairway.

The Hollywood couple's son Dylan, seven; and Carys, four; made a rare public appearance with their famous parents at a charity golf tournament at the Riviera country club in Los Angeles.

As you would expect from the children of rich celebrities, the two kids were dressed in fashionable footwear - Dylan teamed his golfing sweater with Crocs, while his younger sister complimented her floral dress with yellow ballet pumps. Scroll down for more...
    Catherine Zeta-Jones with her children Dylan and Carys seated next to Alice Cooper and teen actress Emily Osment at the charity golf event

Michael Douglas with son Dylan, who looked suitably dressed in his golfing jumper

Read more...

2008 marks the 10th year Michael Douglas has hosted his annual Michael Douglas & Friends Celebrity Golf Event, which raises money for the Motion Picture & Television Fund.
    Shying away from her red carpet glamour, Catherine looked dowdy as she teed off in an Adidas polo shirt and shorts with a flowery cowboy hat.
    In between holes, Catherine relaxed with her children as she watched her husband and fellow celebrities in action of the green.
    Other celebrities taking part in the charity tournament were Morgan Freeman, Martin Sheen, Heather Locklear, Kyle MacLachlan, Alice Cooper, The Sixth Sense actor Haley Joel Osment and his younger sister Emily Osment.
    Catherine and Michael have taken part in several golfing charity tournaments including an All-star Ryder Cup in Wales in 2005.
    The Chicago actress was introduced to the game when she started dating Michael in 1998.
    Par for the course: Catherine Zeta-Jones spends the day in the sunshine playing golf

Family on the fairway: Catherine Zeta-Jones brings the kids for a day on the golf course | the Daily Mail

Bloated or pregnant?
    Id rather be hated for who I am than loved for who Im not

She looks like she gained weight and is just generally flabby, like she stopped working out and isn't dieting quite so much. It just looks like she's aged.

Though those are some skinny legs. I can't imagine she'd be pregnant again, but who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    She looks like she gained weight and is just generally flabby, like she stopped working out and isn't dieting quite so much. It just looks like she's aged.

I dunno, her legs look lean, and so do her arms, but her lower stomach is really well bloated or she is like 4 months pregnant.
    Id rather be hated for who I am than loved for who Im not

i agree she is either bloated or pregnant. if she were gaining weight it would be all over but in the first picture her legs are not bad looking.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post

Though those are some skinny legs. I can't imagine she'd be pregnant again, but who knows.
    I'll bet she just lets herself go between gigs - I would.

Oh, hot legs. She's still beautiful. I like her face, she's cute AND sexy at the same time.
    Three reasons to be teacher: June, July, August.

Her face is beautiful, and her body doesn't look bad either.
    Before reading the article I watched the picture and my first thought was "Hey, she's lucky! She's sitting near Alice Cooper!".

I'm going to try wearing a hat like that at the golf courses around here. I'll probably get laughed at by the old men, but it's cute.

She's a doll. Her belly's probably just a normal, "not posing for the cameras and sucking it in belly".

I'd be surprised if she were pregnant. I think it's just bloat... I also think she's slightly older than she claims too
    ssabmud

Thread Information