Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The good news: Heather Mills might leave England. The bad news: She may move to US

Default The good news: Heather Mills might leave England. The bad news: She may move to US

Heather Mills' disabled father Mark Mills has claimed his daughter plans to flee abroad the money she wins in her multimillion pound divorce settlement.

Mr Mills, who has difficulty speaking and walks with the aid of a stick after suffering a stroke, said Heather would then turn her back on celebrity to live as a recluse.
    He said the 40-year-old, who is fighting for a slice of the former Beatles estimated 825million fortune deserves a tenth of McCartney's fortune, and if awarded that, will fade from the limelight to live a quiet life. Scroll down for more...
    Escape plan: Heather Mills' father Mark Mills claimed today that she plans to leave the country and live a reclusive life once she agrees a divorce payout with Sir Paul McCartney

Speaking from his home in Washington, Tyne-and-Wear, father-of-four Mark, 66, predicted Heather would be 'torn to shreds' by McCartney's lawyers as she had sacked her legal team and is representing herself.
    He said: "It could be the biggest shambles that court has ever seen. Whereas Paul can afford the best lawyer money can buy.
    "Heather will be torn to shreds. But she is not like normal people. She has no fear.
    "The two of us have not seen eye to eye for a very long time but it takes a lot of guts to go it alone in court at the High Court and for once I am proud of her.
    "I think she deserves 80million; a tenth of what he's got. That will allow her to take little Beatrice and move away. She won't stay in the country. She knows everybody hates her here and she does not care.
    "But I think she's very low at the moment and would leap at the chance to get away from it all and take Bea with her. I think she'll go abroad, probably to France or possibly the United States, and then she'll just slowly fade away into obscurity.
    He added: "She'll take Beatrice and use the money to look after her and donate to charity. She genuinely loves the work she does for charity. I wish I could be there for her at the High Court.
    "But she is as tough as old boots. She just wants to get it all settled, once and for all, and move on."
    Heather has had a strained relationship with her father since the death of her mother Beatrice 18 years ago.
    She claimed Mark would beat her mother, also Beatrice, in the family home.

She publically accused struggling Mark of abusing her as a child in a Channel Four documentary.
    And youngest sister Fiona, 35, supported Heather - using her famous sister's website to brand Mark a "bully and a coward."
    But the father-of-four, whose stroke has affected his speech and has left him partially paralysed, strenuously denied any abuse.
    He said Heather was taking advantage of his condition, knowing he could not answer back properly.
    Since then, the pair have been reconciled.
    Mr Mills met Paul and Heather once together, when they introduced him to his grandaughter Beatrice, now four-years-old.
    He said: "I met Bea once, when she was a baby.
    "I could not do much with her because of the stroke and she could not understand me very well, but I'd love to see her more as she grows up.
    "When she's a little bit older she'll be able to understand better what's the matter with me, with the stroke; my mind is fine but it is difficult to get the words out.
    He added: "I like Heather and I hope to see more of her. It is a real shame she split up with Paul.
    "He is a lovely fella and he was always very nice to me. She should have stuck it out.
    "People might say I'm after a share of her money but really, what would I do with it?
    "I've got my little house here, I'm surrounded by my friends and neighbours who look after me and I've got all my stuff.
    "The state cares for me and all I need beyond that is the benefits I get.
    "I don't need a big house or lots of money and I don't want to go and live on a yacht or anything.
    "I want to tell her to go for it.
    "It is strange for me to feel proud of Heather. I was angry with her in the past, and I did not like her in the past.
    "But when I see the pictures in the papers and think about what she is taking on, it does make me proud. "It is the first time I've ver felt proud of her."

Heather Mills' father claims she plans to leave the country after winning divorce cash | the Daily Mail

Yeah,It takes real guts to fight for money that's not yours.

Gimme a fucking break.And no,bitch don't move to US.

Fall into a fucking hole and stay there.
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

They denied Amy Winehouse a visa, surely they can deny her.
    The official reason can be that we're full to capacity with useless, money-hungry, fame-whoring bitches already, so sorry.

Eww...don't come to the US. No likes you here either.
    Love ya,
    Dara

She would have to move to Burkina Faso to find place where no one hates her.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

... Heather would then turn her back on celebrity to live as a recluse ... will fade from the limelight to live a quiet life.

Yeah, right, and Elvis is sitting at my kitchen table eating a bacon sandwich.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Eh, I'd certainly want at least a tenth of his fortune for having to look at his old woman face and old man body naked numerous times.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by abbyroadme View Post
    Eww...don't come to the US. No likes you here either.

Please don't come to Australia either Heather, not even we like you.
    ssabmud

She just trying to be difficult. I wouldn't put it past her to try and move here (thousands of miles away) with that baby just to spite Paul. If she thinks she's gonna be any more liked here than the UK, she's more deluded that a person who would represent themselves in a court case where millions were at stake...oh, wait a minute....
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

There's no way she'll be allowed to move that far away. I'm guessing part of the settlement will be that she stays in the UK. I'm not sure th father knows anything since it sounds like they don't have a good relationship.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Oh Christ almighty. The news just gets better and better doesn't it?

Well,she must give her child up,then,there is no way Macca will let her take the kid and settle elsewhere..
    Long as Greece is not an option,i dont care..

Heather Mills is so vile.
    Please do not come to the US. We already have to deal with shitheads like Paris Fucktard & Britney Crazy Ass Retard.

Elite Member

... Heather would then turn her back on celebrity to live as a recluse ... will fade from the limelight to live a quiet life.

Yeah, right in the middle of Hollywood, right Heather?

If the UK will take Banned, then Heather can come, otherwise our quota of useless bleach blondes is over capacity.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information