Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spokesman quit Team Kevin Federline over Britney Spears Attacks

Elite Member

Default Spokesman quit Team Kevin Federline over Britney Spears Attacks

SPOKESMAN QUIT TEAM FEDERLINE OVER BRITNEY ATTACKS

PR guru MICHAEL SANDS quit as the spokesman for KEVIN FEDERLINE's lawyer this week (ends08Feb08) - because he's sick of attacking BRITNEY SPEARS.

Kevin Federline arrives at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Fall 2008 - Marc Jacobs. New York City, USA - 08.02.08
    Sands fears attorney Mark Vincent Kaplan has gone too far in his custody battle with Spears - and he felt he could no longer be part of team Federline.
    He explains, "This is overkill, it made my stomach turn. Every time we had to go into court, yes we have to protect the kids. But every mother, healthy or unhealthy should see their kids... You can't blame someone for mental illness.
    "Mark Vincent Kaplan needs to lay off. Everyone has to lay off before Britney dies accidentally."
    Sands urges Los Angeles authorities to put "bipolar Britney" in hospital "for a year" and let her see her kids.
    Thanks to Kaplan's efforts, Spears has been stripped of her custody and visitation rights to her kids by Federline.
    And he thinks it's time for Spears' ex to "step up to the plate" and stop hiding behind his attorney.
    Michael Sands, who severed ties with Mark Vincent Kaplan earlier this week (ends08Feb08), admits he's disturbed about Federline's reluctance to speak publicly about his ex-wife's health issues.
    Sands believes Federline is the best parent to govern the former couple's young sons, but the public relations expert would like to see Britney's ex speak out.
    He tells America's Life + Style magazine, "Kevin Federline needs to get on TV and say, 'I'm learning about Britney's bipolar disorder.'
    "He needs to step up to the plate and not hide behind the shield of his lawyer and be a man. He could become a hero instead of hiding... He's got to step up and help Britney."

SPOKESMAN QUIT TEAM FEDERLINE OVER BRITNEY ATTACKS

Thanks to Kaplan's efforts, Spears has been stripped of her custody and visitation rights to her kids by Federline.

Newsflash, moron ... she's been stripped of custody and visitation because she's a shit mother. She had chance after chance after chance. But let's lay the blame elsewhere because it's NEVER Shitney's own fault.

This guy is a moron.

He's now representing Sam Lufti, the guy held a 'press conference' for 17 excruciating minutes. He can't even stick to the topic, he started talking about his wife and other non-relevant events.

I can't even believe Kaplan had this guy working for him. Michael Sands is either on some trippin' drugs or mentally retarded -- actually, he could be both.

Oh, and the best bit of the 17 minute 'press conference' is that he is supposed to be defending Lufti, but admitted Lufti had been giving Britney drugs
    "This is overkill, it made my stomach turn. Every time we had to go into court, yes we have to protect the kids. But every mother, healthy or unhealthy should see their kids... You can't blame someone for mental illness.
    Like I said; MORON. If someone is so unhealthy that they cannot care for themselves, there is no way in hell they should be entrusted to look after children. True, you can't blame someone for mental illness, but you can let them shoulder some responsibility for their poor choices when it was in part exacerbated by drug use.
    ssabmud

He gives himself far too much credit.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Ha, I saw that 'press conference' too, and I want my 17 minutes back. The guy just babbled on and on and made no sense whatsover. I couldn't believe he ever worked for Kaplan either.

This is also the guy who was recently issued a subpoena by Britney's custody lawyers. I can't imagine what he would say in a deposition. I doubt he could stay on topic though.

He does have a point or two.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Elite Member

See...this is the problem. Everyone's so busy trying to 'protect' Britney that they're too stupid to even realize that it's this tip toeing around the issue and trying to soften any blows to her that's allowed all this to happen.

I never thought I'd be defending K-Fed, but I'm really starting to believe he's the only one who has the kids' best interest in mind in all of this.

Britney's screwed. She'll never comeback again so why is everyone pretending there's a chance to save her?

I've always found it interesting that she's too 'mentally ill' to take care of her kids, but not too ill to get shitfaced every night. She knows how to drive her car to the clubs, but not to her own babies!

Well, K-Fed's lawyers have been brutal. Just sayin.

Brit could have fought back by working with her own lawyers, but she was too dumb/crazy/wasted/whatever to care.

Quote Originally Posted by memebot View Post
    How have they been brutal? It's not their fault she doesn't come to court when she's supposed to. It's not their fault she's been completely uncooperative. Anybody would get pissed off after a while.

^^Honestly, I'm curious...how were they brutal?

The way I see it Britney basically handed her kids over on a silver platter by not complying with court orders. What else were Kevin and his attorneys supposed to do? She gave them no choice.

Is there anybody here that would leave their kids with Britney overnight..or even a few hours? Hell, I wouldn't even leave my dog.

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    How have they been brutal? It's not their fault she doesn't come to court when she's supposed to. It's not their fault she's been completely uncooperative. Anybody would get pissed off after a while.

Actually, she got away with so much crap. Should have lost custody long before she did. I felt sick everytime she took those babies out on her paparazzi playdates.

uuuh if the stupid woman would actually go to court and fight to see her children..... I mean I actually think they already gave her waaaay to much changes and bipolar or whatever she is, she is far to egoistic to care IF NOT then it should be straight to the mental care for a looooooong time voila I said mine and again uuuuuuuh

Brit could have fought back by working with her own lawyers, but she was too dumb/crazy/wasted/whatever to care.
    That's what happens when you hand lawyers all the ammo they need on a silver platter. In a custody battle, if a parent is too dumb, wasted, or crazy to care then lawyers are going to be brutal. And if K-Fed was the one pulling the shit Britney's doing, her lawyers would be doing the same thing.

K-Fed's lawyers were calling her on every single thing she did, it was pretty obvious who was playing hardball from the start.

And she's paying for it!! That's what blows me away. She absolutely doesn't give a shit.

K-Fed's lawyers were calling her on every single thing she did, it was pretty obvious who was playing hardball from the start.

And she's paying for it!! That's what blows me away. She absolutely doesn't give a shit.
    If a case involves children,I would hope someone would be playing hardball.

Even though,I think they gave her plenty of chances.

And let's not forget,the guy that is saying this is working for Lutfi now,I wouldn't doubt if he had actually been fired,not quit.
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information