Thread: Victoria Beckham and her botched fake tan

Default Victoria Beckham and her botched fake tan

Even with an army of stylists and a hefty bank balance at her disposal, it seems that Victoria Beckham failed to give herself the once-over before stepping out for the evening.

The self-proclaimed fashionista, dressed in a backless burgundy dress, spent the evening at a fashion show on Friday night, apparently unaware of the oddly-shapped patches on her skin in what looks like the result of a botched session at her local tanning salon. Scroll down for more...
    Frock horror: Victoria Beckham at the Mark Jacobs show in New York on Friday night

Despite the dermatological irregularity, Beckham still managed to make a new friend as she continues to network her way through Hollywood.
    The star spent a considerable amount of time with Cruel Intentions star Selma Blair at the Marc Jacobs show in New York as the two appeared to be deep in conversation, perhaps swapping styling tips as the two were sporting similar haircuts. Scroll down for more...
    Posh's rectangular-shaped skin patch suggests a tanning session gone wrong

Earlier in the week, Posh resembled a caped crusader as she swooped around the trendiest places in New York wrapped up in the cream cover.
    Finishing off her black dress, heels and over-sized sunglasses ensemble the cape ensured she was the best-dressed super-hero in town. Scroll down for more...
    Friends: Victoria and Selma Blair at the Marc Jacobs fashion show in New York

There are now rumblings among the fashion pack that capes are the new must-have as Kylie Minogue was also spotted wearing the garment this week.
    With much-photographed Victoria Beckham and the UK's favourite popstar wearing it, the cape is sure to take off.
    They are hard to wear and look good with very little but if anyone can start a new trend it's super spice Posh. Scroll down for more...
    Caped crusader Posh swoops around New York

Leading the trend: Kate Moss, Posh and Kylie

Streaky Spice: Posh shows off a tan-tragedy in backless dress | the Daily Mail

Gold Member

Team Posh: I rather it be fake, than it be from basking in the sun.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

I don't think it's that big of a deal. You can barely notice it unless the photo is up close. But I do think it's good for her to have some humility, because she lives a life that's so distracting from reality. I guess she forgets about all the people that are starving, and her shoes are worth more than they make in a year.

sorry i dont see it.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Uh oh - where is Katie? Did Posh's statement about not wanting to waste money on the $cientocraziolists make Tiny Tom no longer let Katie play with Posh? Looks like Posh has moved on with Selma.

I'm trying to figure out how tape marks suggest fake tan?? and um that outfit is bad.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Haha, I can't count how many times this has happened to me with spray-ons. I'm surprised that her tan is fake, though it would explain why her skin is so broken out. Sunless tanner aggravates problem skin.

I don't see it, it doesn't stand out, so its not that bad.
    Love that pic of Posh and Selma Blair.

It looks like scarring to me. Like she had tattoos removed or something. Or amI blind and seeing things?
    Jack I swear.

It looks like a patch from an allergy test, to be exact.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Thread Information