Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Nicole Kidman: "I feel really blessed to be pregnant"

Default Nicole Kidman: "I feel really blessed to be pregnant"

Nicole Kidman did her best Marilyn Monroe impression for the 10-year anniversary issue of Australian Harper's Bazaar. All of these sex-kitten photos were taken before Nicole was sporting that baby bump, and it's a hot photoshoot to have on hand before her body goes through changes. In the article, Nicole talks about Keith, her career, and that baby on the way. Here are highlights:

• On waking up Keith at 3 a.m. when she couldn't sleep: "He said, 'OK, let's order room service and play!' Can you believe it? I have someone I can wake up who will play with me!"
    • On putting her career on hold: "I'm just really focusing on this new stage in my life and I feel really blessed to be pregnant and having this baby."
    • On married life: "I think it's important to be able to share your life with someone and I've experienced many things in my life but for me I've always wanted to have my best friend who will walk the journey of life with me and I've found him."
    • On her style: "I'm not so into fashion now as I used to be. Now I know what I like and what makes me feel good so I've grown up, I suppose, and I'm happy with where I am. I don't put as much thought into all that stuff anymore because then it doesn't seem spontaneous enough. Now I look at fashion as an expression of where you are in that time in your life and sometimes it's less, and sometimes it's more."
    • On her modest nature: "My nature is not one of enormous confidence and I'm not saying that out of any martyrdom for sympathy or compliments, but it's just one of my struggles in life. I love what I do but I'm the type of actress that when I get offered a role, I come up with 10 other actresses who I think would be better for it. I tried to do that with The Others but my agents were like, 'Stop, be quiet!'"

popsugar.com

Just one thing: Nicole, you're not Marilyn. Don't know who
    thought this concept was right for you, but it's not. Not
    that Monroe was perfect, she wasn't. You just don't have
    the right vibe or looks.
    Enjoy your pregnancy.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

OCD

Some of those pictures are quite beautiful, but the pink lipstick and nasty lemon hair do her such injustice.

I like this shoot of her.
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

Elite Member

Love the 'best friend' comment. Total stab at GMD. haha

If my bf woke me up at 3:00 in the morning to play I think I'd knock him back to sleep myself.
    "Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counsellors, and the most patient of teachers."

Elite Member DoveFeatheredRaven's Avatar

I think she looks really beautiful in most of the shots. I especially like the first black dress one. I am really happy for her.
    Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?” George Carlin

Although I don't think Nicole is a great beauty, I do really like those pictures. She looks so happy and like she's having fun. Being pregnant suits her. I understand her thoughts on feeling blessed. I know all too well what it's like not being able to get pregnant for years, and when you finally do, it's wonderful

I like the pics.

I wish her well with the baby,I just don't get her relationship with the adopted kids.

I guess they're his now.
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Ever since she and Thetan Tom broke up, I like Nicole. She suffers from the same delusion that Lindsay Lohan does - that they don't look a 100% better with red hair.

"He said, 'OK, let's order room service and play!' Can you believe it? I have someone I can wake up who will play with me!"
    I'm assuming she means sex, and not that they braid each other's hair and screw around with a Ouija board.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

I'm assuming she means sex, and not that they braid each other's hair and screw around with a Ouija board.

She looks gorgeous. I like the shoot. She looks more spontaneous than usual. She's the epitome of elegance to me, with Grace Kelly being first of course.

She's looking human again. It's really nice. I forgot she has such good legs...

I'm glad she seems so genuinely happy. Good for her.

she has awesome legs. she looks slightly less waxy and botoxed but her mouth looks weird.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Yeah sputnik I agree great legs.. She looked gorgeous in Eyes Wide Shut. I like her too.. I can not wait to hear what she knows about Tom Christ. I hope one day she tells it all. I also think she looks so much better in these pics.. She was starting to get quite scary looking.
    "Shit, I think I just confused myself. QUICK! Somebody hand me chalk, a chalkboard and Will Hunting's brain!" michael k -dlisted

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information