Thread: Ivana Trump and her toyboy Rossano Rubicondi at the beach

Default Ivana Trump and her toyboy Rossano Rubicondi at the beach

More than 20 years - and rather a few wrinkles - separate Rossano Rubicondi and millionairess Ivana Trump, but the pair have at least one thing in common - their love of luxury.

The pair were spotted holidaying at an exclusive resort in St Barts yesterday, where they enjoyed a quick dip in the ocean before returning to their villa, where she reclined on a sunbead while he warmed up for a game of tennis.
    Scroll down for more...
    May December romance: Italian actor Rossano Rubicondi sizes up his fiancee Ivana Trump while on holiday in St Barts yesterday

Up close and personal: Ivana keeps her man close to hand

Ivana, who turns 59 later this month, is set to make the 35-year-old her third husband in April after more than six years together.

She has said: "I've had some practices at this, but it feels right. We are good for each other."

She adds: "He always has a smile on his face. He's sporty. He's healthy. He's a great guy with a lot of talent. He's an actor and a dancer and a singer."
    Scroll down for more...
    Wedding bells: the pair are set to walk down the aisle in the coming months

Young love: Ivana has famously said she'd prefer to be a prefer to be a 'babysitter than a nursemaid'

For his part, Rossano says: "She's an amazing woman. Beautiful, smart, sexy, powerful, successful, young in spirit. We have fun together otherwise I wouldn't be getting married!"

Czech-born Ivana - who made a famous appearance in The First Wives' Club where she uttered "Don't get mad... get everything! hasn't hidden her affection for younger men since she split from real estate mogul Donald Trump.

She has said: "I cannot be with an older man. They're too set in their ways. I prefer to be a babysitter than a nursemaid."

Scroll down for more...
    Enjoying the view: Ivana loves that her younger beau is 'sporty and healthy'

Donald and Ivana married in 1977 and divorced in 1992, and he went on to marry younger model Marla Maples the following year. They divorced in 1999 and the Apprentice star wed his third wife, Melania Knaus, in January 2005.

Ivana has denied reports she was first married to childhood sweetheart George Syrovatka during the late 1960s.

However, shortly after her divorce from The Donald, as she calls him, she married Riccardo Mazzucchelli, but they divorced two years.
    Ivana has three adult children by the tycoon Donald Jr., Ivanka and Eric Trump.

So what was it that attracted toyboy Rossano to 56-year-old millionairess Ivana Trump? | the Daily Mail

Elite Member

Yuck.. he's fug. He looks WAY older than 35. She looks fine for a 59 yo woman.

I saw when babs read Ivana's wedding invitation on The View. Did anyone else catch that? She has a dress code on the invite. Pastel color floor, length dresses - NO pink or yellow. Men in white tuxs, WTF. She's an odd one.

Good on her.

Quote Originally Posted by happy8 View Post
    Yuck.. he's fug. He looks WAY older than 35. She looks fine for a 59 yo woman.

I saw when babs read Ivana's wedding invitation on The View. Did anyone else catch that? She has a dress code on the invite. Pastel color floor, length dresses - NO pink or yellow. Men in white tuxs, WTF. She's an odd one.
    jeez, what does that leave? lavender, baby blue, celery and cream? Her wedding's gonna look like an Easter basket.

Thread Information