Thread: Kirsten Dunst NOT in rehab apparently; also not seen entering a dentists office

Default Kirsten Dunst NOT in rehab apparently; also not seen entering a dentists office

Kirsten Dunst is not in rehab, according to the director of Utah's Cirque Lodge clinic where she was said to be seeking treatment for an unknown problem.

(BANG) -

Kirsten Dunst is not in rehab, according to the director of Utah's Cirque Lodge clinic.

The 'Spider-Man' actress was reported to have entered the facility this week to receive treatment for an unknown problem, but Director of Operations Gary Fisher has denied the rumours.

He said: "Nope, not true."

Friends of the 25-year-old actress claimed yesterday (07.02.08) the star had been forced to seek treatment following her "erratic behaviour" at Utah's recent Sundance Film Festival.

One friend said: "Kirsten desperately needed help. She has been acting really erratic and is extremely emotional, constantly breaking down in tears.

"She not in a good place right now, but thankfully, she's getting the help she needs."

It was also rumoured Kirsten's problems stem from her break-up from 'Brokeback Mountain' star Jake Gyllenhaal in 2004.

A source close to the actress said: "She's never really been the same since she broke up with Jake. Never."

(C) BANG Media International
    Oh make up your mind!
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

but she should be, apparently.

So it's a boob job then? She does have saggy troll boobies... Maybe she is getting some undercover dental work?? You know, for her pebble-toothed troll mouth?

I like her.. I hope whatever the deal is she is getting a handle on it.
    "Shit, I think I just confused myself. QUICK! Somebody hand me chalk, a chalkboard and Will Hunting's brain!" michael k -dlisted

I am confused now is she in rehab or isn't she?........

Friend: Kirsten Dunst 'Trying to Take a Break'

A friend of Kirsten Dunst's says the lingering effects of being a child actress and the pressures from constant media scrutiny are at the core of her decision to seek help in rehab.

"It's cruel the way people have put her under a microscope," says a friend of the actress. "She's trying to take a break. It's a great thing."

The friend adds: "She's an incredible woman – so giving of her time, her money, her soul. That's the story that should be told. Everyone has problems, but not everyone is forced to deal with them in a fishbowl."

Dunst, 25, is being treated at the exclusive Cirque Lodge Treatment Center in Utah, the same facility where Lindsay Lohan spent nearly two months and where Eva Mendes recently checked in.

The Dunst friend notes that the Spider-Man star spent her childhood working as an actress.

"There's probably less than a half of a percent of people in the world who understand the issues of being a child star and the pressures that come with it," says the friend. "You have to figure out a lot of lessons later in life, ones you didn't learn in school. The socialization is very different."

Friend: Kirsten Dunst 'Trying to Take a Break' - Kirsten Dunst : People.com

isn't it funny when something isn't as it seems they(not only cirque lodge but any of them)do not hesitate to say no. but when they are trying to dodge a question they say no comment or that is private information.

Her hormones just sound out of wack.

The wrong pill...or something???!

So she's still on drugs then.

I like Kiki, if she really is on drugs, i hope she cleans up.

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    So it's a boob job then? She does have saggy troll boobies... Maybe she is getting some undercover dental work?? You know, for her pebble-toothed troll mouth?
    "My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat your children. Praise be to Allah." TEAM MILEY!!

"It was also rumoured Kirsten's problems stem from her break-up from 'Brokeback Mountain' star Jake Gyllenhaal in 2004.

A source close to the actress said: "She's never really been the same since she broke up with Jake. Never."

I guess Jake dating a more successful, cuter actress with an Oscar has sent her over the edge.
    ><((((>. . `.><((((>><((((>`..`...><((((>.`.. ><((((> `..`...><((((>

Great thread title....just hilarious.

Hit By Ban Bus!

*yawn*

Elite Member

I hope these Rehabs are prepared for the onslaught of celebs deciding to dry out lately. So glad I'm about as far away from Hollywood as possible. My normal life is suddenly so much more appealing.

Snark as we may about all of this (me included!), it really is a sad state of affairs in celebrity land. Why oh why would anybody want to raise a kid in a place where drinking, drugging, screwing, cheating and all other excesses are revered?

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
    "It was also rumoured Kirsten's problems stem from her break-up from 'Brokeback Mountain' star Jake Gyllenhaal in 2004.

I guess Jake dating a more successful, cuter actress with an Oscar has sent her over the edge.
    In CAA-fueled fantasy land maybe. Reality, umm, no.

Thread Information