Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cher confirms she dated Tom Cruise

Default Cher confirms she dated Tom Cruise

Tommy & Cher?
    Posted Thu. Feb. 7, 2008 8:08pm by The Sixers Filed Under Cher, Cynthia McFadden, Elvis Presley, Scientology, Tom Cruise

That just doesn't quite sound right, does it? However, Cher confirmed rumors that she dated Tom Cruise in the '80s on Good Morning America today. She says that Tom (pictured above with the singer in 2002) was not a Scientologist back then but that he was "just the most adorable man you can imagine." Hmmm... sure he was. (PS. Was Katie Holmes even born then?)
    Even more surprisingly, Cher revealed that her weakness for Scientologists wasn't confined to Tom. "Sonny was a Scientologist," she tells GMA anchor Cynthia McFadden. Cher's ex-husband Sonny Bono was a whaaaat? Yes, our mouths hung open, too.
    In the interests of full disclosure, Cher also revealed that Elvis Presley once called and asked her to go to Las Vegas with him for a weekend. Alas, she turned the King of Rock 'n' Roll down because she was "too frightened" and has regretted it ever since. Phew, we were worried she was going to say Elvis was a Scientologist as well (after all, his ex-wife and daughter are) and then our world really would have been turned upside down.

Tommy & Cher? | PageSix.com
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Do women call ex-boyfriends "the most adorable man?" Hell no, that's what you call your son or your gay best friend.

Cher dated Tom Cruise? I always thought she looked like a man, I guess Tom thought so, too.

Well, she is a gay icon.
    "I ransacked his drawers when he left me by myself at his place for the first time. That's how we did it in the good old days. Tells me all I need to know about him. He pretends he didn't notice. That's how good relationships start." - Chilly Willy

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

Cher dated everyone, and I REALLY HOPE that Elvis wasn't a scientologist. It would shake my whole view of him.

The gays love them some Cher.

May 24th, 2006, 06:36 AM May 24th, 2006, 06:36 AM #24 (permalink) Chalet Elite Member

Re: First-Hand Celebrity Gossip
    Tons. Too many to name. Probably because I live in NYC and have friends in the biz.

Frank Rizzo - I catered Charles Grodin's wedding in the early 80's. Paul Simon put his arm around me and asked if there were any cookies. I told him there would be wedding cake soon. Did catering for Paul Newman too

Sat next to Sydney Poitier at Guys and Dolls. I stared at his wife's canary diamond ring. I cried when Mary Tyler Moore walked into a restaurant I was in because I loved her show so much.

Met a Edie Falco and Chris Meloni at a party. I chatted with her, she was very sweet. There were many of the SVU, Law and Order people there. Those shows have all the same writers and producers.

Saw Tom Cruise and Cher making out in a restaurant in the 80's. I guess that's not really meeting them.

It wasn't Scientology. They met while being involved with a Dylexia Charity. They both have dyslexia.

Um Cher, if you are really planning a comeback, I wouldn't brag about that!
    Id rather be hated for who I am than loved for who Im not

Uh, why does her head look three times the size of his? just saying ...

Quote Originally Posted by Chalet View Post
    May 24th, 2006, 06:36 AM May 24th, 2006, 06:36 AM #24 (permalink) Chalet Elite Member

Re: First-Hand Celebrity Gossip
    Tons. Too many to name. Probably because I live in NYC and have friends in the biz.

Frank Rizzo - I catered Charles Grodin's wedding in the early 80's. Paul Simon put his arm around me and asked if there were any cookies. I told him there would be wedding cake soon. Did catering for Paul Newman too

Sat next to Sydney Poitier at Guys and Dolls. I stared at his wife's canary diamond ring. I cried when Mary Tyler Moore walked into a restaurant I was in because I loved her show so much.

Met a Edie Falco and Chris Meloni at a party. I chatted with her, she was very sweet. There were many of the SVU, Law and Order people there. Those shows have all the same writers and producers.

Saw Tom Cruise and Cher making out in a restaurant in the 80's. I guess that's not really meeting them.

It wasn't Scientology. They met while being involved with a Dylexia Charity. They both have dyslexia.
    I love your stories, Chalet, and you tell them so well.

Hehe. Ya know, I still think about sitting next to Sydney Poitier. Elegant is an understatement.

Well Tom ought to come out about being gay, because I can't believe any straight man would date Cher.

(Sorry Cher!)
    ssabmud

Quote Originally Posted by Bellatheball View Post
    Do women call ex-boyfriends "the most adorable man?" Hell no, that's what you call your son or your gay best friend.
    Well, she is old enough to be his mom

Quote Originally Posted by sparkly View Post
    Cher dated everyone, and I REALLY HOPE that Elvis wasn't a scientologist. It would shake my whole view of him.
    No way in hell was Elvis a $cieno. He ran out of a $cientology centre in the 60's terrified, saying $cientology wasn't for him--it shook him up something awful.
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

Why would Cher ever want anyone to know that she dated Tom? Did that mean she had sex with him? I wouldnt count on it. But really, actors and actresses are going for the Scientology shit because they love a make believe story. Thats all it is.
    Jack I swear.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information