Thread: Kevin Federline to attend Marc Jacobs fashion show

Default Kevin Federline to attend Marc Jacobs fashion show

EXCLUSIVE: Kevin Federline to Attend Marc Jacobs Fashion Show
    Thursday February 7, 2008

Kevin Federline arrives at LAX Nightclub for A New Year's Eve Bash hosted by Paris Hilton and Nicky Hilton on December 31, 2007 in Las Vegas, Nevada.

Bruce Gifford/FilmMagic
    Kevin Federline is attending Marc Jacobs' fashion show Friday, his rep tells Usmagazine.com.
    Asked if he also will be performing, his rep says, "He's just attending the show. He got invited by Marc."
    Federline, 29, is no stranger to the fashion world.
    While wed to Britney Spears, he told Details in 2005 that they wanted to co-launch a label called Pair A Dice "because dice are lucky for us.
    "I’ve got a lot of good ideas about fashion that I want to put out there," he said at the time.
    The former back-up dancer has also appeared in ads for the Five Star Vintage line by the San Francisco-based Blue Marlin clothing company.

Usmagazine.com | EXCLUSIVE: Kevin Federline to Attend Marc Jacobs Fashion Show
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Okey... why the hell is his rep bringing out a press release for this?

Just watch all the Brit fantards jump on his back for not being with his kids for a few hours.

Because it's the only thing he's been invited to in months?

Freaking egg head, he is.

Heh. Meat Pole. Heh.

I like the suit alot!
    "My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat your children. Praise be to Allah." TEAM MILEY!!

Huh. I didn't realize Marc Jacobs made clothes for potential burger flippers.
    "In the face of the blinding sun, I wake only to find
    that Heaven is a stranger place than than one I've left behind." - SM

He shouldn't get too excited. Here's what WWD had to say (the real reaosn he's there):

Marc Jacobs is well-known for his surprisingand controversialfront row guests: remember Winona Ryder post-shoplifting scandal, Lil' Kim fresh out of jail and Michelle Rodriguez wearing her alcohol monitoring bracelet, anyone?

This season is no exception, as Jacobs has invited Kevin Federline to attend. But Federline, who's in town for meetings about a possible acting gig and will also attend the Sean John show, will have to trade in his signature wife beaters and white kicks. Jacobs is dressing Federline from his men's line for the occasion.

And any concerned Britney Spearswatchers need not fear: Federline is only in town for the day, so he won't be separated from their two sons for long.
    K-Fed at Marc

So, he's essentially been invited as a joke.

I'm not bashing him anymore. He took the kids in and that's so much more than I expected from him.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

so what does everyone expect, for Kfed to stay home 24/7? NO parent does that. so far i see nothing but good from Kfed.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Me three. He's really stepped up his game and I can't fault him at all. He seems like a good father, even if he is a douche.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Quote Originally Posted by sharon_b View Post
    Just watch all the Brit fantards jump on his back for not being with his kids for a few hours.
    I know, how dare he leave the house without them for an evening.
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

Lynne Spears Named Weekend Conservator of Britney's Boys

Marc Jacobs has commanded that Kevin Federline attend his fashion show tomorrow, and so, Mr. PopoZão must make the trek to New York City, because only total idiots say no to the king of fashion.
    Ignoring the obvious question of what in the name of Louis Vuitton is M.J. planning to do with K-Fed, the next concern is who's gonna to watch over Britney'sbabies?
    A source tells E! News that Lynne Spears is supposed to take a break from trash-talking Sam Lutfi and head over to Federline's Valley home to babysit today, which we're guessing is going to stretch through Kevin's visit to the Big Apple.
    (K-Fed's rep has confirmed he is going to the Marc Jacobs show and will be in NYC for one day on business meetings but would not comment on who's caring for the children.)
    Oh dear! Is anyone else concerned by this? Not only is Britney freely roaming the streets of Los Angeles, but Lynne knows how much her daughter misses her boys (according to her statement to the court).
    Could the Spears women be up to something? Can conservator Papa Spears handle Brit all on his own? Is this just an elaborate scheme hatched by Sam to lure Lynne away from Britney's house? What if this somehow results in Britney being committed again?
    Ack! Hopefully, we're just being worrywarts, and the babysitting session goes smoothly. Pretty please avoid bringing the crazy this weekend, Spears family!

The Hum
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Elite Member

OH for crying out loud. He's in NYC his kids don't need to be strapped to him 24/7. Um, I'm sure the nanny that watches the boys during the week will also watch them on the weekend. Geesh.

The real reason Marc is inviting him is because K-FED brings media attention.

Hit By Ban Bus!

I don't object to him being away from his boys for a few hours, and I don't think anybody else has...?

I object to him sullying the image and rep of one of my favourite designers. Ugh. I understand that Marc Jacobs invited him as a joke, but I still think it's cheap and unnecessary. MJ doesn't need gimmicks or stunts to peddle his shit.

Who's the next invite going to? Bai Ling? Carrot Top? Johnny Fairplay?

Thread Information