Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jessica Alba attacked by ghosts, and she was like, so scared

Talking Jessica Alba attacked by ghosts, and she was like, so scared

Jessica Alba has revealed her parents had their house exorcised after she attacked by a ghost when she was younger.

(BANG) -

Jessica Alba was attacked by a ghost when she was 17.

'The Eye' star claims she was visited by an otherworldly being, and was so terrified afterwards she refused to stay in her house.

She recalled: "I had no idea what it was. I felt this pressure and I couldn't get up, I couldn't scream, I couldn't talk, I couldn't do anything. Something definitely took the covers off me and I definitely couldn't get off the bed, and then, once I did, I screamed, ran to my parents' room and I don't think I spent many nights in that house ever again!

"There was definitely something in my parents' old house - I don't know what it was. I can't really explain it. But they got it blessed and they burned sage and stuff since then."

Jessica - who is currently expecting her first child with fiancÚ Cash Warren - also revealed the pregnancy has been playing havoc with her hormones.

The 26-year-old beauty said: "I think I've already thrown Cash out of the house twice since I've been pregnant. He's like, 'Are you just pregnant? I hope you're just pregnant and acting crazy,' and I'm like, 'It has nothing to do with that!'

"And then we cry and we hug and he's like, 'You're pregnant, what do you want?' Little things get me so mad. You get so emotional when you're pregnant, and so irrational. It's totally dumb."

(C) BANG Media International
    Jessica Alba is the new Carol-Anne
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Stfu!!!!

The 26-year-old beauty said: "I think I've already thrown Cash out of the house twice since I've been pregnant. He's like, 'Are you just pregnant? I hope you're just pregnant and acting crazy,' and I'm like, 'It has nothing to do with that!'

"And then we cry and we hug and he's like, 'You're pregnant, what do you want?' Little things get me so mad. You get so emotional when you're pregnant, and so irrational. It's totally dumb."

By the way, she's pregnant. Aparently its amazing. Gah.

Hmmm...could it be her fucked up career that was looming in her house as a ghost? LOL.

Geez, shut up already.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

Hit By Ban Bus!

what is she talking about, she's always been that way with her hizzy fit!

Gold Member

God, she's like one of those annoying high school girls that NEVER SHUTS THE FUCK UP!

One of the most unlikeable, unpleasant celebs out there. I hope her fucking remake Tom Cruise-produced movie bombs. But I'm sure loads of stupid cunts will go see it, there aren't many other new movies right now. See the original Chinese version, which is well-done, and don't give this bitchy twat (or the cult midget) your money! Otherwise she'll never go the fuck away.

What she just described sounds like sleep paralysis : Sleep paralysis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Quote Originally Posted by tragicallyflawed View Post
    What she just described sounds like sleep paralysis : Sleep paralysis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Yes, the good old "night hag," most of us have experienced this. Oh but Les Miseralba is SPECIAL!

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by tragicallyflawed View Post
    That's what I was thinking. I've had that once in a while as well as some other people I know. I've been in different places and experience it. Isn't it just your mind waking up before you body?

This happens to many people, though I read somewhere that the sensation has more to do with being half-asleep. You feel unable to get up because you are still half asleep, and your body isn't responding to your brain's get-up-and-go message. This creates panic, your brain devises a credible reason for why you can't get up (a panicky one) and VOILA!

I believe that just like your body, your brain needs sleep too. It needs to repair all the little roads it travels to send your body messages, so it turns on the imagination to keep you entertained while it cleans the streets. Your brain shuts off motor control off and on thru the night (which is why you don't actually run or fly when you dream it). It turns back on when it's destressed, like when your arm is numb from sleeping on it too long.
    "In the face of the blinding sun, I wake only to find
    that Heaven is a stranger place than than one I've left behind." - SM

Ahhhh but what if sleep paralysis is actually a demonic visit??? LOL Now maybe she is carrying the demon seed?

Hysterical bitch - the cat probably jumped on her. "Jessica Alba Admitted to Psych Ward"

Quote Originally Posted by AgentOrange View Post
    Hysterical bitch - the cat probably jumped on her. "Jessica Alba Admitted to Psych Ward"
    wishful thinking.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information