Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Jennifer Aniston's vag cries sandy tears at news of Angelina Jolie's pregnancy

Exclamation Jennifer Aniston's vag cries sandy tears at news of Angelina Jolie's pregnancy

Jennifer Aniston is "really upset" Angelina Jolie is pregnant, it has been claimed.

(BANG) -

Jennifer Aniston is "really upset" Angelina Jolie is pregnant.

The former 'Friends' star, who divorced Brad Pitt in October 2005 following five years of marriage, is said to have taken the news of Angelina's alleged pregnancy extremely badly.

A source close to the actress said: "Jennifer is putting on a brave face, but inside she is really upset. She wasn't prepared for how she'd feel when she saw the pictures of Angelina and her bump.

"It took her by surprise because it was further proof of just how much Brad has moved on with his life compared to her."

Jennifer, 38, also resents Angelina because she never had a child with Brad.

The source added to Britain's Star magazine: "Jennifer is desperate for kids. She can feel her biological clock ticking and is scared that she has left it too late. She keeps saying that she wishes she'd had kids with Brad and that, if she had, maybe things would have worked out differently.

"Splitting up with Brad was the hardest thing Jennifer ever went through, so hopefully she'll get over this latest hurdle. She's made of strong stuff."

Angelina - who has three adopted children, Maddox, six, Pax, four, and Zahara, three, and a 20-month-old biological daughter, Shiloh, with Brad - is rumoured to be pregnant with twins.

(C) BANG Media International
    Good god, STILL! Still going on about THE DIVORCEŠ! Still the same lank hair, still the same whining..

Someone put her out of her misery
    Last edited by Grimmlok; February 6th, 2008 at 10:12 AM.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

This made my day

I call BS on this story because this isn't the first time AJ has been pregnant.

But this:

She keeps saying that she wishes she'd had kids with Brad and that, if she had, maybe things would have worked out differently.

Please, a baby isn't a 'fix it solution' to a marriage with problems. Or to a man who is scrumping his co-star.

I call BS too. I think JA is over it. And if she's not...she should be. Who wants a cheater, anyway?! She got out just in time!

The Brangelina divorce is going to be spectacular!!!!! Bandaide babies don't work.

I also think this story is garbage.

Newsflash to the media - Lots of women DON'T WANT KIDS and choose NOT TO HAVE THEM. And guess what? They are PERFECTLY HAPPY! So GET THE FUCK OVER IT ALREADY and move on to something else. You've beaten the Aniston/Jolie horse to death. NOBODY, including Aniston and Jolie, gives a shit anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    I also think this story is garbage.

Newsflash to the media - Lots of women DON'T WANT KIDS and choose NOT TO HAVE THEM. And guess what? They are PERFECTLY HAPPY! So GET THE FUCK OVER IT ALREADY and move on to something else. You've beaten the Aniston/Jolie horse to death. NOBODY, including Aniston and Jolie, gives a shit anymore.
    AMEN to that.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

i love the title of this thread. the sandy vagina and chin jokes just never seem to get old, do they?
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

No, they never do and they keep getting dredged up by the giant chin itself over and over again!

It's the fugfaced, barren uterused whiny lank haired gift that keeps giving
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Thumbs up

The titles are better than the stories

I believe every word of this story.

Quote Originally Posted by Bijoux View Post
    I call BS too. I think JA is over it. And if she's not...she should be. Who wants a cheater, anyway?! She got out just in time!

The Brangelina divorce is going to be spectacular!!!!! Bandaide babies don't work.
    Why d'ya think theyre not married? They know they wont last.

It'll still be spectacular to see it all break down, though. I dont expect them to play nice.

Quote Originally Posted by cmmdee View Post
    I call BS on this story because this isn't the first time AJ has been pregnant.

But this:

She keeps saying that she wishes she'd had kids with Brad and that, if she had, maybe things would have worked out differently.
    Please, a baby isn't a 'fix it solution' to a marriage with problems. Or to a man who is scrumping his co-star.
    Maybe she needs to phone Angie & tell her that?

Quote Originally Posted by Bijoux View Post

Exactly.... but apparently it sell papers/gets clicks....

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    No, they never do and they keep getting dredged up by the giant chin itself over and over again!

It's the fugfaced, barren uterused whiny lank haired gift that keeps giving

& not a single fuck was given...

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

i love the title of this thread. the sandy vagina and chin jokes just never seem to get old, do they?
    Agreed. This could be in the final five contenders for best thread title of 2008.

Why d'ya think theyre not married? They know they wont last.

Lots of people never marry and stay together forever. My in-laws are a good example of this. They've been together 30+ years and are stronger than ever.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

she should just kill herself right now. its pointless for her to go on w/ her life. St. Ange has clearly won and winner takes all!!!!!

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information