Login to remove the ads!

Thread: Kylie Minogue denies taking ex Olivier Martinez back

Default Kylie Minogue denies taking ex Olivier Martinez back

Kylie Minogue has fiercely denied reports that she is back in the arms of her French ex-boyfriend Olivier Martinez.

Kylie made the comments as she showed off her new range of bed linen, which she helped design, before the collection hits the shops.
    The pair were pictured together in Paris last week, a year after they broke up because of his infideltiy.
    But today the pint-size pop princess, 39, said she had no plans to rekindle the romance and start a family with the French film star. Scroll down for more
    Kylie Minogue hit out at claims she had taken back ex Olivier Martinez at the launch of her new bedding range in London

She described the French actor as her 'rock' during her battle against cancer

Surprised Kylie said: "I had dinner with my ex-boyfriend and next thing I know there's a debate about whether we're having a family.
    "We didn't even talk about that. As I've maintained, we're friends."
    Olivier and Kylie were pictured arriving at Martinez's Paris apartment on Sunday last week.
    Later the couple were seen walking back to her hotel on the Left Bank while the next day the pair were seen taking Martinez's dog Sheba for a walk. Scroll down for more
    Kylie met Olivier in Paris last week but said they are not planning to have children

The Australian singer flew back to London the next day, to reports the pair were back together and considering marriage and children.
    A source had told papers that Olivier had begged for forgiveness for the infidelity that led to the break-up in February last year.
    Her family will be pleased by the news that she is not back with the the 42-year-old actor. But it will come as a blow to Martinez's family. Scroll down for more
    Kylie said: 'I had dinner with my ex-boyfriend and next thing I know there's a debate about whether we're having a family'

Kylie has already created an underwear and swimwear range

Last week, one family member said: "He was her rock during her battle against cancer, and she has always described him as the love of her life. We would certainly like to see them back together."

As for her foray into designing bed linen, the singer who has already created an underwear and swimwear range, said the project didn't mean the end to her performing just yet.
    "I shouldn't think [it will be my last tour] but let me get through this first.
    "That's not the reason for me doing this.
    "Performing is still my top priority but I enjoy these projects as well because they are a lot less strenuous."
    The pop star, who was wearing a cream feather dress, joked that women as well as men would now be able to get into bed with her.
    "I have a creative spirit and I love new challenges," she added. "I thought [the project] would be amazing.
    "This exceeded my expectations. It was fantastic. I invited the design team to my home and took them around my house, showing them all the things I love, so many things that could give them an idea of what home meant to me, anything inspirational from my wallpaper to my boxes of clothes.
    "But I like to think I have kept some of my personality in reserve." She said: "I don't have it on my bed yet but I will do."

In bed with Kylie as she denies taking ex Olivier Martinez back | the Daily Mail

Marketing machine!
    vaya con dios

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

Bed linen?! I guess every other item has already been marketed, and imo, she's a total sellout like Parisite. What's next, tampons?

Thread Information