Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Larry Birkhead keeps daughter's graveside visit private...not!

Default Larry Birkhead keeps daughter's graveside visit private...not!

This Is Disgusting

Filed under: Icky Icky Poo > Larry Birkhead

Is nothing sacred for him????
    Larry Birkhead continues to pimp out his daughter!
    Anna Nicole Smith's sperm donor took their daughter, Dannielynn, to visit the grave of her mother for the first time.
    And, of course, OF COURSE he brought along Entertainment Tonight to exploit the child and get ratings from the sensationalistic coverage.

Heath Ledger's family would never disrespect their departed son like this!
    Naturally, Larry sat down with E.T., and the news show is gonna milk the interview over a few episodes.

read the nauseating press release!

LARRY AND DANNIELYNN BIRKHEAD VISIT THE FINAL RESTING PLACE OF ANNA NICOLE SMITH ON THE ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF HER DEATH
    February 5, 2008 (Los Angeles, CA)– ENTERTAINMENT TONIGHT's JANN CARL was exclusively with Larry Birkhead and daughter Dannielynn this week in Nassau, Bahamas as the 17-month-old made her first trip back to visit her mother and brother's graves, one year after her mother's sudden death.
    In an a multi-part interview to begin airing on Wednesday, February 6th, Birkhead says the visit is difficult for him, but he arranged it for his daughter, "It's tough. Even though she doesn't understand, it was important for us to come. One day I can tell her that we went to visit her mom." When they arrived at the unmarked gravesites, Dannielynn placed a pink toy turtle on Anna Nicole's plot and whispered, "mama."
    On why the graves of Anna Nicole and Daniel are without tombstones, Birkhead says, "A rough draft came back with a sketch of a picture I didn't care for. I could just hear her hitting me over the head saying, 'Why did you let that picture go down!?'" Birkhead reveals that the design of the headstone will be "so grand and big. It's going to encompass Daniel's stone too."
    When asked how he feels about making the journey from Los Angeles to Nassau, Birkhead speaks candidly, "I don't like the fact that they're here, I never did. I know that Daniel didn't want to be here and I know that his mother was only here because of what was going on between us with the paternity question. To me it feels really odd." On if he has considered moving the graves, he says, "I'm going to leave the decision to Dannielynn when she's older. It would probably be very hard, if not impossible to take both of them and I definitely don't want to separate them."
    In an effort to keep Anna's memory alive for their daughter, Birkhead tells ET, "I keep a lot of memories around. I quiz her and she knows Mama. I say, 'Where's Mama?' and she'll give Mama a kiss on the picture."

Celebrity gossip juicy celebrity rumors Hollywood gossip blog from Perez Hilton » Blog Archive » This Is Disgusting
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Larry, Larry, Larry. That's pretty fucking tacky.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

yeah thats sick. and i swear he's highlighting that girls hair like he does his own! her hair used to be brown!!

I think Larry is a good father, and I don't think he's really pimping her out. He might actually need the money from these photo shoots to support Dannielynn since his sleazy lawyer ripped him off.

He seems like he really adores her and is providing her with a loving, stable home. Much more so than Howard K. Stern, Virgie, or even Anna herself would have. I don't see Dannielynn or Larry in the press anywhere near as much as I expected to, so I think that for the most part, he does keep things pretty private.

I think he's just not all that smart.

That is a very pretty little girl and what an adorable dress. I wish them both the best.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Quote Originally Posted by southernbelle View Post
    I think Larry is a good father, and I don't think he's really pimping her out. He might actually need the money from these photo shoots to support Dannielynn since his sleazy lawyer ripped him off.

He seems like he really adores her and is providing her with a loving, stable home. Much more so than Howard K. Stern, Virgie, or even Anna herself would have. I don't see Dannielynn or Larry in the press anywhere near as much as I expected to, so I think that for the most part, he does keep things pretty private.
    I agree. And she looks just like Anna, omg.

Dannielynn looks beautiful

Silver Member

A nanny would be a better parent than he is. He just uses that little child for money sick.

She is such a doll.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

in the beginning i liked larry. but he's the worst type of media whore, he's whoring out his beautiful little child.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

I wonder if he committed to this previously in a deal with ET. How long does he owe this child's life to them?

She looks like Anna.
    ssabmud

Dannielynn placed a pink toy turtle on Anna Nicole's plot and whispered, "mama."
    Oh, pur-leaze.

Sorry, but I find the whole thing so contrived and opportunistic. If he needs the money, then perhaps he should do what the rest of us do - get a job and utilize his skills. He's a photographer - I'm sure he can find something to photograph in Los Angeles of all places.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

At least they went to the grave, albeit for a photo op, so being a gossip monger, I was interested to see the photos. But hopefully he will take her to visit at other times too, not just oppurtunistic visits.
    Jack I swear.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    I wonder if he committed to this previously in a deal with ET. How long does he owe this child's life to them?
    I actually stopped watching ET last year when EVERY.SINGLE.SHOW was about Anna Nicole. I really couldn't take it anymore, and still haven't gone back to watching it

Quote Originally Posted by Just Kill Me View Post
    I agree. And she looks just like Anna, omg.
    Totally agree...she favors her tremendously.
    You were lucky to have me. But you know what? I think I already got the best part of you. And she's standing right out there. I don't know... what's left just doesn't look so good anymore. Hope Floats

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information