Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Janet Jackson talks about her 1/2 sister and father Joesph Jackson

Post Janet Jackson talks about her 1/2 sister and father Joesph Jackson

JANET JACKSON has attacked her father JOE for cheating on her mother and having affairs when she was young. The Nasty singer admits she still has no idea how her mother Katherine put up with her husband's infidelities - and she'll never forgive her dad for having an illegitimate child with a Jackson 5 fan. In a fierce new Parade magazine interview, the normally coy pop superstar rages about her love rat father and pays tribute to her mother's strength. She says, "It's a very cold world, and to have gone through what she has had to experience, from having polio as a child to those things with my brother Michael, and then for my father to have had another child. "I've been cheated on a lot. I know what that feels like and how that hurts the heart. But, I mean, to give us a half-sister, I can't even fathom what that's like for mother. "For her to stay with my father all these years and never abandon her kids, that's true love."

source
    Last edited by bychance; February 4th, 2008 at 10:20 PM.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

I don't know much about the Jacksons from a long time ago, but I applaud Janet for being so open about it now. I hope she and her mother draw strength from one another.

And I wonder what happened to Joe's love child...

Why the hell is Janet bitching about this now? She's not the first person whose father screwed around on their mother and fathered a child. Hell, most of my uncles have kids with other women, and all of my aunts stayed with them, too.

Plus, how does she think it makes her half-sister feel to have her publicly talking about this. It's not the woman's fault that she was the product of an affair.
    Marmar2 likes this.

Well, good for her, placing some of the shame and embarrassment directly where it belongs, on her father. It's bad enough that she and her family had to live through it, but to shut up about it like it never happened would be worse. If this makes her feel better to vent, then so be it, she's got the right to be angry.

^^Yeah, but isn't she causing her mother, and the rest of her family, more shame and embarrassment by throwing it out there. Plus, considering the history of the Jackson family, an illegitimate half-sister is mild by comparison.

That's true. I don't know about her family, how they feel about it. And it is Joe Jackson, I doubt people will be all that shocked, nobody thinks much of him anyway.

But I still do identify with her anger.

Bronze Member

Why is she upset over this particular half-sister?

I could have sworn that Janet's mom published a book in the '90's (never released here) that discussed Joe's second family with another woman. He allegedly set them up in a house in the vicinity of the Jackson compound. The book was never released in the States, just Europe.

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    ^^Yeah, but isn't she causing her mother, and the rest of her family, more shame and embarrassment by throwing it out there. Plus, considering the history of the Jackson family, an illegitimate half-sister is mild by comparison.
    This is just the beginning. Once he dies, it will all come out.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Fathers suck!

Alright when's her f**king book and album coming out? Usually when celebs spout off about these deep childhood memories and hurt or any 'tragedies' in their lives, or spout off about anything, conveniently and coincidentally (not) lo and behold their new album or book is coming out.

Quote Originally Posted by celeb_2006 View Post
    Alright when's her f**king book and album coming out? Usually when celebs spout off about these deep childhood memories and hurt or any 'tragedies' in their lives, or spout off about anything, conveniently and coincidentally (not) lo and behold their new album or book is coming out.
    Everybody already knows about Joseph's infidelity. lol "The Jacksons: American Dream" movie, its a great film. Its long, but its a great movie nonetheless. Katie wrote her autobiography 'My Family' in 1990, ahe wrote about her husband Joseph's infidelity that she had suspicions, which were confirmed when a Jackson 5 groupie gave birth to a baby that Joseph fathered. Katherine filed for divorce but later withdrew the proceedings. [/wiki]

Michael had spoke about his half sister on the phone with a friend in the early 90s (a decade and a half ago) and how Joe would give her hugs, but not his family, only mother did (hug them). He was basically the only child he was nice to, actually. As well as a whole other groupie activities back when they were young in the band.

- How it was disgusting how coming home from the road, Joesph and his brothers would come home and act like nothing happened.

- All of his brothers cheated on their wives (except Marlon) and participated with the groupies as well.

- He had warned one fan to 'not go to Jackie's room' one time on tour, 'no matter what' (paraphrasing). She went anyway, and she came back crying after she left. MJ had asked her 'did he hurt you?' she replied no, but he had told her that he never wanted to see her again. So basically (and this was when he was young as 11, remember) 'why did you go there? I told you not to go into his room, why didn't you listen?' [sic]. No wonder he would grow up and write songs about those things.

- His brothers having sex with fans while he was on the same bed or near them, and how his brothers would tell them to not move and pretend he was asleep.

Yeah Kingcap, I know this sort of situations happen often where the wives still together with their husbands, but for you to sleep with a Jackson 5 fan? Thats just fucking gross and just...ugh.

Her name is Joh'Vonnie Jackson Jackson. Get ready...

Last edited by bychance; February 5th, 2008 at 03:35 PM.

^^ if that was my dream and it came true I would kill myself.

Michael is her biggest problem. why doesnt she bitch about him?
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Quote Originally Posted by msdebagain View Post
    Michael is her biggest problem. why doesnt she bitch about him?
    What has Michael done to Janet to want to bitch about?
    As far as its been known, Janet NEVER talks about her family (unlike Jermaine, lol). Whenever she was asked about Michael and how he was doing during the trial, it was only 'hes doing very fine, thank you'. And obviously she and the rest of the family were there by his side in court.

umm lets see. Michael likes little boys? doesnt THAT affect Janet???? it affected ME and i'm not family.

Grimm??? where are you??????????????????????? help me! *sniff*
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information