Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Sanjaya Malakar: Superbowl diva

Default Sanjaya Malakar: Superbowl diva

Sanjaya: Super Bowl Diva

Posted Feb 4th 2008 3:53PM by TMZ Staff
    "American Idol" wannabeen Sanjaya Malakar may not have learned how to sing like a diva -- but he sure can act like one!

TMZ spies spotted Sanji and his similarly coiffed sis, Shyamali, getting their free swag on -- and their attitudes -- this weekend at the Hanes Style Villa in Arizona.

After picking up thousands of dollars worth of jewelry and spa treatments, we're told Sanjaya wanted a photog to give him $20 for taking his pic.

Not to be upstaged by her brother, Shyamali got in on the prima donna act by telling another style suite photog, "We're not taking a picture unless we know what we're getting." Along with swag, the dynamic duo appear to have picked up a bad rep.

TMZ
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

well yeah you are going to pick up a bad rep when you act like a dick.

Why are either of these two famous. Go away.

uh yeah.. didn't he FAIL at whatever he was trying? Why is he being rewarded for failure? Why are they getting free anything? Why are they even invited places?
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

He couldn't sing his way to a local talent show trophy, so the attitude is ridiculous. But the sister's attitude is so incredibly beyond that because she didn't even make it half as far as Sanjaya.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Yeah but she has great boobs!

Go back home, you girlie-man. Nobody cares about you anymore.

I'm surprised he is even welcome to these events, yet I'm more surprised at the attitude these two fuckwits were displaying.
    ssabmud

Elite Member

....we're told Sanjaya wanted a photog to give him $20 for taking his pic.
    Honest to God, you'd have to pay me to take a photo with him!

Sanjaya is the sweetest person, who is totally down to Earth and has a heart of gold. It's true, just ask ANYONE who has interacted with him and they will tell you that. Most of the Dazers (members of dazeoffire.com-Sanjaya's website) have had the privilege of meeting him backstage at the American Idol concerts, and I haven't heard of a single bad experience or any of this Diva crap TMZ is trying to put on him. Sanjaya's mother comes online a few times a week and hangs out with us in the chatroom, and she is totally laid-back and comfortable to talk to, just like her son. That whole family is charming and I know for a fact that neither Sanjaya or his sister would pull any of that crap. The ignorant masses don't know what he's really like, so they believe any piece of trash of trash fed to them without question. Well, I am here to enlighten everyone. Since most people need to "see to believe," here's an assortment of pictures and videos that show how he is around fans. iloveyoumore2007 - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Sanjaya's official Youtube Channel: YouTube - SanjayaTV's Channel Random fan videos: YouTube - Sanjaya says hey to the VIG's! YouTube - Waiting on the World to Change/Gwinnett YouTube - Sanjaya tries to walk it out YouTube - Sanjaya Birthday idols YouTube - Meeting Sanjaya YouTube - SANJAYA sends message to his fans on Dazeoffire.com And this one's just silly lol: YouTube - My Sanjaya Just to give you an idea of how selfless Sanjaya is, shortly after his run on Idol, he set aside an entire day out of his busy life to a small child diagnosed with terminal brain cancer. She had watched Sanjaya on her tv screen and fell in love, and her dream was to one day meet her idol. Well, out of the goodness of his heart, he made her dream a reality. They went to the park, played games together, jumped on a trampoline, and whatever else her little heart desired. He didn't have to do this of course and this received ZERO press coverage. The fans only found out when the girl's mother stopped by and let us know. Her name is Gloria Strauss, and she passed away a couple of months ago. Here's a picture of them playing: Before Sanjaya auditioned, he was a member of the Total Experience Gospel Choir and went on a tour through the southern US, raising money for the Katrina victims. While he was visiting the Gulf Coast, he helped rebuild houses with his fellow choir members. This past December, he rejoined his choir in Seattle for a production of the Black Nativity and he sang Sweet Chariot. Once again, the proceeds from this event went to the community, to support underprivileged children who have an interest in the arts. Shortly before the Superbowl party, he sang a Stevie Wonder song at Jordin Sparks charity concert in Phoenix, where hundreds of 8-yr.olds were standing in awe over his knockout performance. Are those the acts of a diva?? TMZ pulls its material straight from Karl Levin's asshole and passes it off as the truth. Sickening...
    JOIN US!!!!

Can we file this under "Not Newsworthy" please.
    vaya con dios

I thought we'd reached a point in our lives where we didn't have to hear about this freak, anymore.

Smile

Okay, before I begin, I know I'll be called a "fantard" but just hear me out, alright? I have to let you know that Sanjaya is the sweetest person, who is totally down to Earth and has a heart of gold. It's true, just ask ANYONE who has interacted with him and they will tell you that. Most of the Dazers (members of dazeoffire.com-Sanjaya's website) have had the privilege of meeting him backstage at the American Idol concerts, and I haven't heard of a single bad experience or any of this Diva crap TMZ is trying to put on him. Sanjaya's mother comes online a few times a week and hangs out with us in the chatroom, and she is totally laid-back and comfortable to talk to, just like her son. That whole family is charming and I know for a fact that neither Sanjaya or his sister would pull any of that crap. The ignorant masses don't know what he's really like, so they believe any piece of trash of trash fed to them without question.

Just to give you an idea of how selfless Sanjaya is, shortly after his run on Idol, he set aside an entire day out of his busy life to a small child diagnosed with terminal brain cancer. She had watched Sanjaya on her tv screen and fell in love, and her dream was to one day meet her idol. Well, out of the goodness of his heart, he made her dream a reality. They went to the park, played games together, jumped on a trampoline, and did whatever else her little heart desired. He didn't have to do this of course and this good deed received ZERO press coverage. The fans only found out when the girl's mother stopped by and let us know. Her name is Gloria Strauss, and she passed away a couple of months ago. Here's a picture of them playing:

Before Sanjaya auditioned, he was a member of the Total Experience Gospel Choir and went on a tour through the southern US, raising money for the Katrina victims. While he was visiting the Gulf Coast, he helped rebuild houses with his fellow choir members. This past December, he rejoined his choir in Seattle for a production of the Black Nativity and he sang Sweet Chariot. Once again, the proceeds from this event went to the community, to support underprivileged children who have an interest in the arts. Shortly before the Superbowl party, he sang a Stevie Wonder song at Jordin Sparks charity concert in Phoenix, where hundreds of 8-yr.olds were standing in awe over his knockout performance. Are those the acts of a diva?? TMZ pulls its material straight from Karl Levin's asshole and passes it off as the truth. Sickening...

Since most people need to "see to believe," here's an assortment of pictures and videos that show how Sanjaya acts around his fans:

iloveyoumore2007 - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
    YouTube - Sanjaya says hey to the VIG's!
    YouTube - Waiting on the World to Change/Gwinnett
    YouTube - Sanjaya tries to walk it out
    YouTube - Sanjaya Birthday idols
    YouTube - Meeting Sanjaya
    YouTube - SANJAYA sends message to his fans on Dazeoffire.com
    YouTube - My Sanjaya

Come on, you can't help but love him. He's such a cutie pie!! =)
    JOIN US!!!!

Are you the crying girl? I'm pretty sure she's Sanjaya's #1 Fan.

No, that's Ashely Ferl and she's 13 (which I'm not, as you can tell by my writing style), but he has fans ranging from 2 yrs. to age 90. In fact, he has more admirers who are middle-aged women than the tween set, although he loves them all just the same...
    JOIN US!!!!

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information