Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Kirstie Alley's manifesto

Default Kirstie Alley's manifesto

STFU Kirstie Alley

Defamer has a copy of a letter sent by Kirstie Alley's legal whores to UsWeekly. Kirstie is pissed at a Scientology joke that ran in their issue. The joke was made in the Fashion Police section against Nicole Kidman for wearing that hideous silver suit to a premiere. The joke went like this, "Bonus: This specifically designed suit repels Scientologists." Yeah, lame. Well, Miss Alley doesn't appreciate it. The joke was made by commedianne and author, Danica Lo. Kirstie wants UsWeekly to cut off Danica and not use her anymore.
    "Would you have published this comment if it were Jews, Muslims or Christians who were singled out for ridicule by Ms. Lo? Scientology's principal difference from these other religions is its age, which apparently you feel gives you license to publish unfair and bigoted statements about its followers. Hostility against people of faith based solely on their religious beliefs is a poison you are help spreading.
    Ms. Lo should be discharged for her narrow-minded comment. You should apologize and commit to a thorough examination of why you have chosen to foster animosity and bias against Scientologists."
    That letter makes no fucking sense. It's not ok to hate on Scientologists, but it's definitely ok to hate on psychiatry.
    Oh Kirstie! Eat a fucking donut and toughen up. Tommy Cruise probably made Kristie do his dirty work. Kristie strikes me more as a "Globe" reader. I can see cuddling up to his UsWeekly while getting his asshole lips bleached.

STFU Kirstie Alley | Dlisted
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Dem crizazy $cienoez.

Oh Kirstie, your 'religion' was created by a failed science fiction writer for the sole purpose of fucking people over for their money.

Your 'religion' has aliens being thrown into volcanos by some galactic bughead called Xenu after being carted across the universe in spaceships tha look like DC-7's (the most advanced passenger plane at the time L.Ron thought all this shit up) and we all do bad things because their ghosts live in our brains apparently.

You call people babykillers for no apparent reason, you blackmail, murder and extort people, you spy, infiltrate and otherwise try to control lives, in short SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU HAS-BEEN HAG MANATEE PAST ITS PRIME.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    Oh Kirstie, your 'religion' was created by a failed science fiction writer for the sole purpose of fucking people over for their money.

Your 'religion' has aliens being thrown into volcanos by some galactic bughead called Xenu after being carted across the universe in spaceships tha look like DC-7's (the most advanced passenger plane at the time L.Ron thought all this shit up) and we all do bad things because their ghosts live in our brains apparently.

You call people babykillers for no apparent reason, you blackmail, murder and extort people, you spy, infiltrate and otherwise try to control lives, in short SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU HAS-BEEN HAG MANATEE PAST ITS PRIME.

The Sci's are getting awfully defensive lately. It's like they've got ants in their pants, or ghosts in their brains.

Quote Originally Posted by AgentOrange View Post
    The Sci's are getting awfully defensive lately. It's like they've got ants in their pants, or ghosts in their brains.
    No kiddin' they are coming out of the woodwork.
    'High, High. Yaw Both High and Smokin' Weeeed in Front of My Howse"
    Bah-Brahhh-Teen Mom

I think it's fabulous that they're coming out in all their wackiness. I find them a strange mixture of fascinating, scary and hilarious all at the same time.
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

I think it's fabulous that they're coming out in all their wackiness. I find them a strange mixture of fascinating, scary and hilarious all at the same time.
    Maybe they need some emergency auditing?? It's surprising that people who claim to be so advanced haven't figured out what basic common sense knows - you don't respond to criticism, you'll only make yourself look worse. The more Tom tried to convince people he was straight, the more gay he looked. "Me thinks he doth protest too much". Now the whole fiasco has built up so much moment that the gay thing is almost lost in the shuffle, like the original point of disagreement in a long standing quarrel. Did Tom learn nothing from his Oprah couch jumping misadventures??

"There was an old lady who swallowed a fly..."

John Travolta is an interesting contrast. He was faced with the same gay rumours, but refused to directly address them. Even when the National Enquirer published pix of him kissing his 'manny'. Hence John still has a career. Then again he didn't lose his head. Meanwhile poor Tom was busy putting out fires that hadn't even started yet. Clay Aiken has made a lucrative career out of neither confirming nor denying gay rumors. Why should he? It's his business.

A funny thing about Cruise is that even according to Sci teachings - as I understand them - he wouldn't even be a 'clear', let alone OT. He has too many fears an insecurities (success sabotaging negative engrams). Those are the very things Sci is suppose to rid him of, in prep for his trip across 'the bridge' to Thetan neverland.
    Last edited by AgentOrange; February 1st, 2008 at 04:00 PM.

Maybe they need some emergency auditing??
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

Quote Originally Posted by VenusInFauxFurs View Post
    Agreed. It is fascinating to watch. I hope we get to hear more from them. A nice letter (riddled with baby killer comments) from that Elfman girl would nearly complete the collection of crazy rants.

This is what I truly don't get....what part of science FICTION writer don't they understand?

In our overly pc world, I can't help but wonder how long it's going to be before Scientology is just another accepted religion. I'm sure in 20 years things will be much different. Too bad.

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

It's more like they got sand in their vaginas They get defensive cuz they're guilty of something that they're being accused of. Perhaps for example being crazy...

Mrs.v is making me lmao with the manifesto titles.

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

Quote Originally Posted by moomies View Post
    It's more like they got sand in their vaginas They get defensive cuz they're guilty of something that they're being accused of. Perhaps for example being crazy...

Mrs.v is making me lmao with the manifesto titles.
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellatheball View Post
    Agreed. It is fascinating to watch. I hope we get to hear more from them. A nice letter (riddled with baby killer comments) from that Elfman girl would nearly complete the collection of crazy rants.
    Jenna Elfman is busy right now channeling all her crazy into her poor child. God, I feel sorry for that kid.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information