Thread: Cheryl Cole stands by Ashley Cole as second girl claims 'he slept with me too'

Default Cheryl Cole stands by Ashley Cole as second girl claims 'he slept with me too'

Distraught Cheryl Cole has vowed to stand by her husband Ashley Cole following reports of his infidelity with a hairdresser - despite the Chelsea footballer admitting he was too drunk to remember the alleged night.

Single mother Aimee Walton, 22, claims she had sex with Cole at a friend's house in Friern Barnet, north London, after meeting him at the CC Club in Piccadilly on December 8.

Meanwhile, a second girl, glamour model Brooke Healy claims she also slept with Ashley following Chelsea's Christmas party in December 2006. Scroll down for more...
    Shame: Ashley Cole keeps a low-profile as he drives his furious wife Cheryl to their lawyer's office yesterday

Girls Aloud singer Cheryl and the left back player spent eight hours on Saturday locked in talks at their lawyer's office in west London as Ashley missed his team's game against Wigan Athletic.

In an interview with the News of the World, the "hurt and angry" pop star insists Ashley confessed his drunken behaviour to her hours after it happened, but admitted he was so inebriated he can't remember anything except throwing up.

The 24-year-old Geordie recalled: "When Ashley returned in a state he told me these girls had been invited into the VIP area and then he got really, really drunk. That was totally out of character for him.

"He told me, 'Something happened last night but I was so drunk I don't know what.'

"I was furious, furious that he didn't know what had gone on and that he'd put himself in that situation.

"All he could remember is his friends leaving him upstairs with this girl and him being so ill that he was sick and she was putting a bucket under his head, looking after him." Scroll down for more...
    Face like thunder: Cheryl Cole looks unhappy as she steals a glance at her husband in their car yesterday

In reply to Aimee's claims that she romped with Ashley before and after "he vomited on the floor, all over the cream carpet", Cheryl hits back: "That's utter rubbish, I know that for a fact. I know Ashley intimately. When he's under the influence he isn't capable.
    "When I heard what this girl had said I realised she'd made part of the story up. And, to be honest, that has helped me get through this.
    CC Club in Piccadilly: Scene of Ashley's drunken night

"Obviously I felt sick to the stomach. What woman and wife wouldn't? And to be honest I felt humiliated and crushed that this girl was saying these things and people were believing it.

"Things were made worse when my family and friends started calling and offering support. I had to tell them that Ashley had told me about a drunken night and I'd kept it a secret for nearly two months.

"I'd only told my mum. I adore the girls from the band but I hadn't even told them. It was something that Ashley and I had to get through together."
    Cheryl points the blame at Ashley's friends for not looking after him when he was so drunk and watching the Ricky Hatton Vs Floyd Mayweather fight instead.

She conceded: "OK, Ashley was stupid to put himself in such a vulnerable and ridiculous position. But his friends should have protected him. I've seen with my own eyes the way women flirt and try it on with footballers.
    "I was so angry, so frustrated that Ashley couldn't remember what on earth had gone on apart from him being sick.
    "I just couldn't believe that he couldn't remember anything. I asked, and asked, and asked but still he said he couldn't recall a thing that had gone on. He kept telling me he couldn't but I couldn't believe that."
    Describing Ashley's confession as "the worst night of my life", Cheryl admitted the couple's relationship has been strained, but insists "we love each other".
    Cheryl continued: "It's fair to say we constantly rowed over the next few days."
    The couple, who have been married 18 months, were put under further strain when they spent Christmas apart.
    She said: "I knew that Ashley and I were going to be spending Christmas apart because he was playing football in London and I was in Newcastle.
    "It was a horrible Christmas, it was so raw. But I had time to myself to think and I realised that the New Year was coming up and we could start afresh. I didn't want to carry the same argument into the New Year. I was 100 per cent over it."
    Cheryl thought the couple had moved past it until Aimee sold her story to the newspapers last week.
    The story brought up the pain and anger again for Cheryl, who has criticised Aimee for "exploiting" Ashley. She said: "I'm still hurt and angry but we've been working things through since December and we're now hoping to move forward and rebuild our relationship.
    Happier times: Cheryl and Ashley in a National Lottery ad just days before their July 2006 wedding

"I know it must be hard being a single mum but that's no excuse to exploit Ashley and potentially ruin our marriage.

"I feel like I'm living in a nightmare and I don't know if people will allow me or Ashley to forget it.
    "I don't want anybody to be angry with Ashley or to judge him—that's my job as his wife."
    In the Sunday Mirror, model Brooke Healy, 23, claims she romped with the Chelsea ace after meeting at the team's pre-Christmas night out at the capital's Funky Buddha nightclub.
    Brooke claims she spent the whole night with Ashley at his friend's house in Surrey and she was insulted when he gave her £300 for a taxi back to her home in north London.
    Brooke said: "I told him I didn't need £300. I felt like he was paying me...
    "Ashley told me not to tell anyone about what had happened. He told me he'd phone me, but I was pretty certain he never would.
    "The majority of London's West End scene knows about Ashley and they know what he gets up to and that he's not faithful to Cheryl.
    "I feel bad for her because she married somebody who isn't faithful." Cheryl and Ashley married in Wrotham Park, Hertfordshire in July 2006 after a two year courtship.

Cheryl Cole stands by Ashley after drunken night 'he can't remember' as second girl claims 'he slept with me too' | the Daily Mail

But his friends should have protected him.
    Make sure you villainize other people. Everyone can see that reduces culpability for a grown man.

Brooke claims she spent the whole night with Ashley at his friend's house in Surrey and she was insulted when he gave her £300 for a taxi back to her home in north London.
    Brooke said: "I told him I didn't need £300. I felt like he was paying me...
    Aw, sweetie, don't be insulted he paid you. Be insulted at what he paid you.
    "I ransacked his drawers when he left me by myself at his place for the first time. That's how we did it in the good old days. Tells me all I need to know about him. He pretends he didn't notice. That's how good relationships start." - Chilly Willy

Elite Member

So he can't get it up when he's drunk then. I really don't like her. I've read that when he first asked her out, she didn't know who he was and refused. Then someone told her that he was a footballer and she changed her mind...speaks volumes as far as I'm concerned.

mmmm a footballer cheating whats next britney on drugs??

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Nothing worse than a guy who's drunk and can't get it up is a drunk guy who can get it up and ends up with the dreaded whiskey hardon. Talk about chafing.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

In reply to Aimee's claims that she romped with Ashley before and after "he vomited on the floor, all over the cream carpet", Cheryl hits back: "That's utter rubbish, I know that for a fact. I know Ashley intimately. When he's under the influence he isn't capable.
    "When I heard what this girl had said I realised she'd made part of the story up. And, to be honest, that has helped me get through this.
    Wait - is she suggesting that it can't be true because he would never vomit while drunk? That's certainly how it reads.

Talk about keeping your blinders firmly in place.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    Wait - is she suggesting that it can't be true because he would never vomit while drunk? That's certainly how it reads.

Talk about keeping your blinders firmly in place.
    i understood it as he couldnt get it up when drunk

Thread Information