Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NOTW says Adnan Ghalib is using Britney Spears as a meal ticket

Default NOTW says Adnan Ghalib is using Britney Spears as a meal ticket

Pap rat lured Britney Spears with Brummie dirty talk

Besotted pop diva flaunts wedding dress... but sly snapper only has eyes for money

By Chris Tate & Rav Singh
    BRITNEY Spears' Brummie boyfriend is a gold-digger who ruthlessly snared her with an 18-month charm offensive, the News of the World can reveal.

Paparazzi boss Adnan Ghalib BRAGGED to family and friends two years ago that he planned to steal the heart of a Hollywood star so he could secure an exclusive that would net him a fortune.
    And he confided in pals that he had set his sights on Britney after spotting her vulnerability while trying to snatch pictures of her.
    Last night HE was plotting to sell TOPLESS pictures of Britney, 26, and BOASTING in detail of their drug-fuelled sex life, saying she loves him to TALK DIRTY to her in his Birmingham accent.
    But SHE was telling pals how much she's in LOVE with Ghalib, 35 and that she plans to MARRY him and convert to his faith, ISLAM.
    In her crazier moments she's even been threatening to fake her own death to start a new life with him in Pakistan.
    And this week she told one of his cousins in an astonishing phone call: "I love him." Giggling, the pop singer added: "Don't worry, I'll look after Addy the Daddy."
    Then on Friday, in a gesture seemingly aimed at ex-hubby Kevin Federline, Britney visited an LA car dealer in the dress she wore to their wedding.

Now we can reveal that Ghalib's respectable Sunni Muslim family in Birmingham are so horrified by his antics they have disowned him.

One family member told us: "His parents Ghalib and Saghra are devastated. This week his dad gave him an ultimatum, ‘Give up Britney, or you are dead to me,' which Adnan ignored."
    See official Britney and Kevin Chaotic marriage video

Instead, in a phone call to a relative, the photographer claimed he had deep feelings for the star, insisting they had discussed marriage.
    Fragile

It was during the same call, Britney grabbed the phone to insist: "We're taking care of each other. He's the only one who understands me. It's serious."
    She also invited her new lover's family to visit them in the US when her current troubles are over.
    Those troubles include tomorrow's custody hearing which will decide whether she will be able to see children Sean Preston, two, and year-old Jayden James, currently in the sole custody of K-Fed.
    Last night a source close to Britney said: "Monday's court hearing is D-Day for her and the kids. While she's been swanning around with Adnan, Kevin's been preparing for the court showdown to end them all. He has no confidence in her ability to look after either herself or the children."
    Meanwhile, one of Britney's oldest pals revealed the extent of her fragile mental state.
    The friend said: "She's been discussing all these wacky plans to reinvent her life and convince the courts she is a good mother. She has discussed in depth a fake death, moving abroad and even plastic surgery. It is scary to hear her romanticise about these insane plans.
    "She believes she could spend six months away and make a comeback as Britney the world's best mother."
    Ghalib's claims to be in love with Britney appear to be in keeping with his carefully crafted plan to make a fortune out of her.
    He first mentioned his get-rich-quick scheme in 2006, when he returned to the UK for a family wedding in Birmingham.
    Our source said: "The family was very excited because he'd been away for ten years. Adnan was charismatic and looked fantastic, very fit and well dressed.
    "No one knew he'd married an American girl which helped him get his Green Card and stay in the States.

"During all the wedding parties he said he'd pictured celebs like Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt, but he wanted much more. His plan was to get close to a famous girl then get sensational pictures that would make him a mint.
    "And he kept mentioning Britney and how she knew his name already."
    In calls to friends in the months that followed, Ghalib revealed how his plan was working. He was very cynical about it," our source added.
    "Adnan is a smart guy who grew up streetwise in Birmingham and has always known how to make things work.
    "What he did with Britney was NOT take photographs of her.
    "Whenever she was vulnerable and the pack were flashing shots of her in a really bad way, Adnan would make a careful show of putting down his camera to help her with bags or into a car.
    "Over time she grew to trust him, and all the while he was giving her his card and even sending flowers. He knew not to rush it, and because he was different with his accent and foreign looks, she began to believe he was different from all the rest. But it was all part of his masterplan."
    Ghalib's original scheme span out of control when Britney suddenly jumped in his car and asked for his help in September. The relative said: "All he wanted to do was get close enough for some special pictures.
    Filthy

"But now he daren't lift a camera when he's with her or she'll rumble him and kick him out. So instead he's cleverly changed tack says he is planning a long-term relationship with Britney and that they've even discussed marriage.
    He is still wed so he knows he can't do anything until there's a divorce from his wife. He's probably working on that already."
    But while telling close family that he only wants the best for Britney and sincerely cares for her, Ghalib has rung old mates from his days as a teenage radical to tell of their sex romps together.
    One pal told us: "Last week he called to say how she is amazing in bed and gets turned on by him talking dirty in his Brummie accent. Adnan says she takes lots of prescription happy pills to get her high before getting really filthy in the bedroom.
    "He said he'd "struck gold" in all ways and was going to keep hold of her for as long as he could." In another call to a relative on Friday, Ghalib gave a different version of events, claiming he was desperate to protect Britney and that he had helped save her from suicide.
    The relative said: "He said they were going from strength to strength and that she now depended on him to look after her, which he was trying to do.
    "It seems it's all spun out of his control and now he may really have feelings for her. Adnan said they were talking about the future together and had a spiritual bond which was nothing to do with showbusiness."
    But the News of the World can reveal Ghalib is cynically manipulating Britney and has even promised topless shots of her to industry cronies.
    Our source said: "He was just a snapper stalking her for money until very recently. Now she's giving him unfettered access to her life. He's already saying he can get exclusive topless shots of her and wants big money in return."
    Meanwhile, unsuspecting Britney has told friends she is prepared to embrace Islam to spend her life with Ghalib.
    Incredibly, one of his relatives told us: "Although his father has disowned him, there is still a way back—if Britney became a Muslim and they got married."

Pap rat lured Britney Spears with Brummie dirty talk| Showbiz | News of the World
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

Hit By Ban Bus!

Um....really? Astounding revelations.

^Yeah, I'm so frickin' shocked.

I knew I had seen him before, he is in like all the videos of her when the paps are helping her right?

Hello Captain Obvious
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

And people say News of the World is full of lies. Looks like they got this one right!

Converting to Islam might be a good thing. Britney might actually have to wear, like clothes and stuff. I'm pretty sure they use pork fat in Cheetos, too.

surprise surprise

Quote Originally Posted by mamaste View Post
    And people say News of the World is full of lies. Looks like they got this one right!

Converting to Islam might be a good thing. Britney might actually have to wear, like clothes and stuff. I'm pretty sure they use pork fat in Cheetos, too.
    Which is exactly why she'd never do it.

Why in the hell should we sympathize? This story is a bug DUH and I'm not going to feel an ounce of pity for Britney finding her third husband in some pap that followed her around. Let's stop pretending that she deserves better. What, we're supposed to root for this dirty, greasy spoiled brat who abuses her kids to find some great guy? This Adnan guy is just what she deserves.

Really? You mean he doesn't love her? I'm shocked.

I read in a tabloid that he used to run a strip club.

Match made in Heaven I say.

I wonder what would happen if Justin Timberlake turned up one night
    at Brit's hotel room? I am starting to think he may actually be able
    to convince her to get help and how people are using her.

So I'm wishing for this Adnan puke that he actually falls in love with her. That would probably end up completely ruining his life and be exactly what he deserves. Can't you see them, thirty years on, totally leathery, alcoholic and drug-addled, sharing a single-wide in a run-down trailer park in Barstow?

Quote Originally Posted by Kathie_Moffett View Post
    So I'm wishing for this Adnan puke that he actually falls in love with her. That would probably end up completely ruining his life and be exactly what he deserves. Can't you see them, thirty years on, totally leathery, alcoholic and drug-addled, sharing a single-wide in a run-down trailer park in Barstow?
    I think he's probably a cold calculating user, not capable of love. He's going to get all he can off of Britney then dump her. If she wasn't such a vile person I'd feel sorry for her.

Down Under - Where women blow and men chunder

I hope this guy works out for her. She seems more stable with this guy, pap or not. He does seem to be protecting her for now. It seems it's exactly what she needs. She doesn't do "single" very well at all.

"random snapshots used as connective tissue to create a relationship"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information